• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lenin in hell

German guy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Lenin has died and now is standing in front of heaven's gate. But the archangel denies him entrance: "You're one of the bad guys. That means down to hell for you." Lenin nods and and leaves for hell.

Three weeks later, God's phone rings.
- "Yes, God here."
- "Hey buddy, it's me, the devil. Look, I got a problem ... remember that Lenin guy you sent down here three weeks ago?"
- "Yes, devil, I remember ... what about him?"
- "He's really causing troubles down here. Hell is freezing, the coal shovelers are on a strike, everybody is revolting. Look, God, you really need to take Lenin up to you to heaven. Else, hell will collapse and everybody down here will go upwards and flood your place!"
- "Hm, I could never afford that. All these evil people from hell flooding up here to heaven ... no way. So ok, buddy, I take Lenin."
- "Thanks, that's all I wanted to hear, God. I'll send Lenin up. See you next time!"

So Lenin goes into heaven.

Three weeks later, hell is hot and running again. The devil is rubbing his hands. But what has happened to Lenin?, he thinks and decides to give God a call.

After a few seconds, God picks up the phone, he sounds annoyed.
- "Ya?"
- "Hey God, it's me, devil. Just wanted to ask how you're doing, and how this Lenin business is going."
God takes a deep breath. After a few seconds, he answers, still annoyed:
- "First, it's not 'God', it's 'comrade'. Second: I don't even exist. And third: You are interrupting our general union meeting, dammit!!!"

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom