• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lenin and the communist War On Religion . Why commie - Marxists hate our merciful God so much, Satanism ?

The Lithuanians happily collaborated with the Nazis in carrying out the Holocaust, not to mention the actual “drive to the East” itself, in which the Nazis butchered millions upon millions of people
they did not however themselves kill “millions upon millions of people” which is what you said and it’s plainly false, you’re attributing all the Germans actions to Lithuanians who largely only collaborated against the Soviet Union and their sympathizers.
Nobody cares about your “skepticism”
I’ll take the admission that you’re wrong.

they did not however themselves kill “millions upon millions of people” which is what you said and it’s plainly false, you’re attributing all the Germans actions to Lithuanians who largely only collaborated against the Soviet Union and their sympathizers.

I’ll take the admission that you’re wrong.
Yes,....they did. The Germans and their collaborators were responsible for tens of millions of deaths on the Eastern Front.....and the Lithuanians gleefully participated in the slaughter.

Gee bud, if there actually is a God remotely similar to what the Bible claims, your heroes Pinochet and Franco and their cronies are screaming as they burn in hell. Too funny 😂

Yes,....they did. The Germans and their collaborators were responsible for tens of millions of deaths on the Eastern Front.....and the Lithuanians gleefully participated in the slaughter.
tens of millions in “slaughter”? I doubt that greatly.
I don’t think you even reach ten million, or even five if you include military casualties and war deaths. That’s not tens of million in slaughter and Lithuanians are not responsible for that. The war would’ve occurred anyway. All they wanted was self determination.
Gee bud, if there actually is a God remotely similar to what the Bible claims, your heroes Pinochet and Franco and their cronies are screaming as they burn in hell. Too funny 😂
I don’t think you understand the Bible.

anyway as I’m looking at this the vast majority of civilian deaths on the eastern front were civilians from homelessness and starvation. Which I’m sure you don’t attribute at all to the Soviets torching the crops and villages as they retreated.

so the majority of the tens of millions you’re citing (about 14 million) were deaths from starvation, exposure, and lack of infrastructure. Which was carried out by the Soviets via scorched earth and not the Nazis.

so the majority of the tens of millions you’re citing (about 14 million) were deaths from starvation, exposure, and lack of infrastructure.

The Nazis deliberately starved millions of civilians under their control in order to liquidate populations they didn't like. This includes Poles, Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, and other ethnic groups they considered subhuman.

The Nazis deliberately starved millions of civilians under their control in order to liquidate populations they didn't like. This includes Poles, Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, and other ethnic groups they considered subhuman.
And they had no food to start with because the Soviets destroyed it.

the point is not a contest for who’s worse, Tigerace is a total outright Stalinist who acts with performative outrage at anyone who opposed communism as literally the worst people to ever live. He’s placing the entire casualty count of the eastern front on the foot of the Lithuanians just for this thread.

tens of millions in “slaughter”? I doubt that greatly.
I don’t think you even reach ten million, or even five if you include military casualties and war deaths. That’s not tens of million in slaughter and Lithuanians are not responsible for that. The war would’ve occurred anyway. All they wanted was self determination.
I don’t think you understand the Bible.

anyway as I’m looking at this the vast majority of civilian deaths on the eastern front were civilians from homelessness and starvation. Which I’m sure you don’t attribute at all to the Soviets torching the crops and villages as they retreated.

so the majority of the tens of millions you’re citing (about 14 million) were deaths from starvation, exposure, and lack of infrastructure. Which was carried out by the Soviets via scorched earth and not the Nazis.

Yes, the Nazis slaughtered tens of millions on the Eastern Front. This is not news by any stretch of the term. Your own personal ignorance can’t change that fact.

I’m sure you think that, but the actual evidence differs immensely from your own personal fantasies.

Lithuanians are absolutely responsible for happily collaborating with the Nazis, and especially in helping carry out the Holocaust. Squealing about “self determination” is not an excuse for participation in the mass murder of tens of millions of people.

Considering that the Nazis were planning on starving “undesirables” literally from the beginning of the war, your desperate apologism is pathetic.

I get that historical ignorance is kinda your thing, but seriously....get a clue.

the point is not a contest for who’s worse, Tigerace is a total outright Stalinist who acts with performative outrage at anyone who opposed communism as literally the worst people to ever live. He’s placing the entire casualty count of the eastern front on the foot of the Lithuanians just for this thread.

😂

Pointing out the fact that there is no excuse for collaborating with the genocidal thugs in Berlin does not make one a “Stalinist”....except in the minds of people still pissed off that Hitler’s “crusade against Bolshevism” blew up his his face spectacularly.

The Germans intentionally starved them as a matter of policy. How is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

From previous source

“Discussing the plan, Backe noted a "surplus population" in Russia of 20 to 30 million. If that population were cut off from food, it could be used for the invading German Army and the German population. Industrialization had created an urban population of many millions in the Soviet Union. Great suffering among the native Soviet population was envisaged, with tens of millions of deaths expected within the first year of the German occupation. Carefully planned starvation was to be an integral part of the German campaign, and the German planners believed that the assault on the Soviet Union could not succeed without it.[8][1]According to Gesine Gerhard, German agricultural officials saw the Hunger Plan as a solution to the European food crisis and a method for exterminating the "undesirable" Soviet population.[9]:46”

Yes, the Nazis slaughtered tens of millions on the Eastern Front. This is not news by any stretch of the term. Your own personal ignorance can’t change that fact.

I’m sure you think that, but the actual evidence differs immensely from your own personal fantasies.

Lithuanians are absolutely responsible for happily collaborating with the Nazis, and especially in helping carry out the Holocaust. Squealing about “self determination” is not an excuse for participation in the mass murder of tens of millions of people.

Considering that the Nazis were planning on starving “undesirables” literally from the beginning of the war, your desperate apologism is pathetic.

I get that historical ignorance is kinda your thing, but seriously....get a clue.

unless it’s communists. Then you believe they can be killed at will.

regardless of whatever hunger plan was dreamed up by the Nazis, you cannot cover up the Soviet role in destroying food stuffs. Besides Stalin had already starved millions before this even started. So Hitler and Stalin were morally equal, so who the Lithuanians supported is a wash.

regardless of whatever hunger plan was dreamed up by the Nazis, you cannot cover up the Soviet role in destroying food stuffs. Besides Stalin had already starved millions before this even started. So Hitler and Stalin were morally equal, so who the Lithuanians supported is a wash.

Oh look, more desperate screeching from you. Blubbering “but communism” doesn’t excuse the atrocities committed by the Nazis and their collaborators.

Again, the Nazis literally planned to murder millions upon millions of people right from the start, and did so, with the happy support of the Lithuanians. They saw doing so as being “essential” to their victory. Your desperate attempts to blame the Soviets for Hitler’s genocidal rampage can’t change the facts.

Again, I get that historical ignorance is kind of your thing, but get a clue.

The Lithuanians supported THE HOLOCAUST.

Not simply the removal of the Soviets.

Nazi Germany ruled over most of Europe at that point. It would not have been difficult to produce enough food to feed everyone in their empire. They didn't do so because of their perennially poor understanding of economics, mechanization of agrilculture ran against their idealism, and they already intended to exterminate most Slavs anyways.

Nazi Germany ruled over most of Europe at that point. It would not have been difficult to produce enough food to feed everyone in their empire. They didn't do so because of their perennially poor understanding of economics, mechanization of agrilculture ran against their idealism, and they already intended to exterminate most Slavs anyways.
What is the point? Battle of the evil empires. Is there anything useful to modern day politics?

The revolutionary project of the Spanish Republic, the Russian civil war, the Vendeé genocide come to mind as prominent examples

All examples of places where established powerful churches were active participants in the oppression of people prior to the conflict beginning.

Back
Top Bottom