• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legally armed driver shoots, kills gunman to stop fatal shooting spree in Indiana

Never threaten an old man. If he can't whip your ass he might just shoot you.

7/23/20

"MINNEAPOLIS - A 17-year-old boy is dead after a shooting outside of a market near the site of George Floyd’s memorial.
Investigators say the teen and another male encountered each other inside the market on the East 3500 block of Chicago Avenue. The teen exited the store, and was then shot by the other male, who fled on foot...
"

Police: Teen Fatally Shot Outside Market Near George Floyd’s Memorial In Minneapolis – WCCO | CBS Minnesota

I can't wait to hear how this is somehow tied into George Floyd. Maybe two rival gang members colliding?

I can't wait to hear how this is somehow tied into George Floyd. Maybe two rival gang members colliding?

The Twin Cities are home to several gangs.

Maybe he thinks it is actually another example supporting the topic, " Legally armed driver shoots, kills gunman to stop fatal shooting spree in Indiana."

Could be. I looked twice myself. More likely saw gun then saw shot then went... AHA!

"...a 17-year-old boy is dead after a shooting outside of a market near the site of George Floyd’s memorial...."

It helps if you actually read the article.

"...a 17-year-old boy is dead after a shooting outside of a market near the site of George Floyd’s memorial...."

It helps if you actually read the article.

You're good. To good for me. So what does it have to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom