• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates

Here's the issue.

Let's say, yep, okay you got this one.

Fine.

You then believe this invalidates all opposition critisism of Trump and all the bullshit he did.

Yeah nah mate, not how this works.

Don't worry, you may one day get your Dictator who you can praise and think infallible til kingdom come.
Here's a statement you should take to heart. The average conservative here has been more honest with you than the media.

Trump has repeatedly been vindicated, as the media and democrats keep proving themselves to be liars. As is the case ^here, with the bogus Layfayatte Park narrative, almost all of the OTHER anti-Trump narratives pushed by the "news" media and the democrats were proven to be objectively FALSE! That includes the narratives that influenced progressives like yourself to HATE the guy so much.

**1. Like the Wuhan lab leak theory, which he's now been vindicated about, while the media, Faucci and Beijing Biden were COVERING IT UP!!
**2). Or the bogus accusations that "Trump refused to condemn white supremacists, and called them good people". In reality he REPEATEDLY condemned them during that very press conference!
**3). When he promised there would be vaccines by end of 2020, and the media said he was lying and that it was "impossible"(then Biden tried to give himself credit for it on national TV)!
**4). Or when Trump crassly bragged to a friend how WILLING, CONSENTING GROUPIES allow him to just "grab their p*ssies". Last time I checked, bragging about touching willing groupies may be a bit tasteless, but it's not illegal, and it's nowhere near as bad as the creepy, pedo-groping of UNWILLING young girls, secretaries and people's wives, which Biden is famous for.

Lastly, no, he didn't behave "like a dictator" either. Here's how you can tell if someone is behaving like a dictator, they DEMAND that ALL senators and congress people stop representing the people in their states, in order to completely do away with the checks and balances that have served us for 1.5 centuries, like nuking the filibuster, and forcibly removing states rights to have secure election systems, instead demanding that corrupt practices like ballot stuffing, and ballot harvesting become legal!

Or calling for packing the Supreme Court with radical Marxists, so that Bidens handlers can forcibly implement radical Marxist policies that only a tiny fraction of Americans support!

Another sign of a dictatorship, is when they manufacture fear, in order to implement more social control and strip away civil liberties, like using Jan 6 to justify mass political censorship throughout govt AND social media mass communications systems against legit political dissent and inconvenient science facts!

...and of course your conclusion is far more credible than the conclusions of the Inspector General.... LMAO
No, they cleared the park hours before they even knew Trump was going there, and NOT under Trumps orders! They cleared out the "protestors" because they'd already injured over 45 Park police officers, destroyed public property, and tried to burn the freaking church down! If Trump supporters had done that under Bidens rule, they would've been cleared out and probably shot at! Also, the media most certainly wouldn't have LIED and attempted to make the RIOTERS out to be saintly martyrs!

Why do you think it's OK for leftist protestors to IGNORE covid rules in 2020, gather in large masses(while the rest of us are ordered to stay home), and randomly assault park police, attempt to burn a historic church to the ground, and destroy a bunch of public property?

Here's a statement you should take to heart. The average conservative here has been more honest with you than the media.

Trump has repeatedly been vindicated, as the media and democrats keep proving themselves to be liars. As is the case ^here, with the bogus Layfayatte Park narrative, almost all of the OTHER anti-Trump narratives pushed by the "news" media and the democrats were proven to be objectively FALSE! That includes the narratives that influenced progressives like yourself to HATE the guy so much.

**1. Like the Wuhan lab leak theory, which he's now been vindicated about, while the media, Faucci and Beijing Biden were COVERING IT UP!!
**2). Or the bogus accusations that "Trump refused to condemn white supremacists, and called them good people". In reality he REPEATEDLY condemned them during that very press conference!
**3). When he promised there would be vaccines by end of 2020, and the media said he was lying and that it was "impossible"(then Biden tried to give himself credit for it on national TV)!
**4). Or when Trump crassly bragged to a friend how WILLING, CONSENTING GROUPIES allow him to just "grab their p*ssies". Last time I checked, bragging about touching willing groupies may be a bit tasteless, but it's not illegal, and it's nowhere near as bad as the creepy, pedo-groping of UNWILLING young girls, secretaries and people's wives, which Biden is famous for.

Lastly, no, he didn't behave "like a dictator" either. Here's how you can tell if someone is behaving like a dictator, they DEMAND that ALL senators and congress people stop representing the people in their states, in order to completely do away with the checks and balances that have served us for 1.5 centuries, like nuking the filibuster, and forcibly removing states rights to have secure election systems, instead demanding that corrupt practices like ballot stuffing, and ballot harvesting become legal!

Or calling for packing the Supreme Court with radical Marxists, so that Bidens handlers can forcibly implement radical Marxist policies that only a tiny fraction of Americans support!

Another sign of a dictatorship, is when they manufacture fear, in order to implement more social control and strip away civil liberties, like using Jan 6 to justify mass political censorship throughout govt AND social media mass communications systems against legit political dissent and inconvenient science facts!
I nominate this "Post of the Week".
Bravo.

Those damn IGs lying to protect Trump. Biden better be firing some people ASAP.
The IG report does little to explain why the USPP needed to clear the area 40 minutes before the 7pm curfew...and wore unmarked military uniforms....and used tear gas....or why the DC Guard and Secret Service were there and advanced on the protesters first

Yeah, I think I'll take the word of an eye witness in the National Guard over an IG who wasn't there and is relying solely on the word of the USPP.....

Just so you're aware, the Wikipedia page you link to may have some cherrypicked facts. While the full report (here) does contain the anecdote at the 6:10 timeline but it also contains the following from the same section as the 6:10 anecdote (page 18 of the PDF) -

Your post, intentional or not, is a prime example of how propaganda works. In this case there were certain facts presented while other facts were omitted and no mention that there even might be more information was proffered. It's kind of like writing that the police shot a 14 year old boy after he stole a candy bar. If the whole story is that the 14 year old went into the store, smashed the 85 year old proprietor over the head with a baseball bat, sexually assaulted her, stole a candy bar on his way out, was confronted by a cop that was called to the scene, fled from the cop, hid around a corner and hit the cop with the baseball bat and then got shot by the cop's partner then you left out some context with your otherwise factual commentary on the situation.

The full report shows that the plan to clear the park originated a day earlier when USPP and Secret Service decided to expand their security perimeter due to protestor violence. A contract to set up the fence was completed prior to 10am on the 1st and the fencing contractor arrived on site around 2pm. The overall plan was to start clearing the park once the contractor arrived but other organizations, such as DCNG and MPD, needed to be involved and that delayed things a bit. The USPP was not advised of Trump's plans until somewhere between 3-5pm, an hour or more after the fencing contractor was on scene.
If there was a curfew at 7pm....then why did they need to clear the park 40 minutes early just to put up barriers?
Why was Barr there demanding the area be cleared? Why were the SS the first to advance on the protesters without warning? Who deployed the National Guard and why were they wearing unmarked uniforms and riot gear?
If you're going to tell me it was all just to put up barriers then I'd have to say that you're the one that's getting duped.

giphy.gif

Like I Keep telling you, I don't have sigs set to be seen, its just people looking to make more digs instead of valid points, which describes you perfectly. Keyboard emoji warriors usually are.

Then let me help you. Everything that righties accuse others of doing, they do or enable themselves. Every single thing.

For example:

Not only is it allowed, but as you have just witnessed, it's become a vital component in propping up and maintaining the obviously flawed ideological views that many posters around here embrace and espouse. The blatant falsehoods result from their inability to justify their opinions and beliefs.

Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

Here's the story from the Daily Caller:
Whew! What a relief! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo concerned about this ONE STORY that turned out not to be true <sarcasm>.

There are so many disgusting things trump did and still does! Facebook and Twitter terminated his membership! C'mon man.. you're just grasping at straws.. quit embarrassing yourself!

I’m thinking the OP and others needed a Kleenex when Trump silently hoisted his favorite book in the air.

I’m still unclear regarding the message he was trying to send.....🤷
He was saying.. "look! I'm not afraid of people protesting racism.. I LOVE racism and hate!".

That's what he was saying!

What a ****ing clown.. and what a bunch of ****ing clowns still defending his evil!

Another day, another example of the BS propaganda the mainstream news media has now become famous for. This particular lie was pushed by outlets such as the NY Times, NBC, NPR and others... and let's not forget the kings of misinformation and political propaganda, CNN, who pushed this false story far more than any other media outlet did.

Here's the story from the Daily Caller:
So are the park police being investigated for their Gestapo like tactics used to hurriedly clear the park to put up fences in the middle of the night? The story is fishy as hell and I don't beleive a word of it. Greenblatt was hand picked for the position by the one term mistake. He's a "loyalist" and a ringer and needs to go.

Welcoming Our New Inspector General

9/25/2019
I am pleased to formally welcome and introduce Mark Lee Greenblatt as the Inspector General for the Department of the Interior. Inspector General Greenblatt was nominated for this position by President Trump in January and was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on August 1, 2019.

https://www.doi.gov/employees/welcoming-our-new-inspector-general

Last edited:
Hahahahahahaha this is awesome. Can you guys seriously not bring yourselves to admit that the media blew it once again?
The difference is.. all networks publish and correct their mistakes.. except for Faux Noose!

Since this thread has taken a conspiracy theory turn you guys should really take time to look at the actual report. There are two redactions in there that should get your juices flowing.

The media laid the blame on the Trump administration when they falsely claimed that police used rubber bullets and teargas to clear the park for his visit.

ABC's George Stephanopoulos in his report on Good Morning America, said that:

"...those remarks came just moments after the administration asked police to clear peaceful protesters from the park across the white house so the president could stage a photo op."

This is how Politico reported it:

View attachment 67337238

Here's some more headlines:

View attachment 67337239

Anything else?

One of your pic-memes from FB quotes *all* the various leaders from political to faith as believing the same thing. Peaceful protestors were cleared out and then he walked across the street fro a photo op.

It’s Trump’s fault people think he caused that and it’s Trump’s fault that it was caused. He wanted protestors handled as violently as possible.

That has nothing to do with my op.

The media was caught lying again... That's the point of this thread.

Believing that the media colluded to “lie” about Trump’s photo op is the stuff of batshit CTs.

If there was a curfew at 7pm....then why did they need to clear the park 40 minutes early just to put up barriers?
Why was Barr there demanding the area be cleared? Why were the SS the first to advance on the protesters without warning? Who deployed the National Guard and why were they wearing unmarked uniforms and riot gear?
If you're going to tell me it was all just to put up barriers then I'd have to say that you're the one that's getting duped.
Nothing in the report says that Barr demanded anything. As far as clearing the park, the idea on the Secret Service side was to get the fence up as soon as possible. USPP appear to have been on the SS side but MPD wanted to wait. If you read the report then you'll see that most of the delay involved trying to get everyone on the same page. Trump was just a last minute add-on to the whole process.

Nothing in the report says that Barr demanded anything. As far as clearing the park, the idea on the Secret Service side was to get the fence up as soon as possible. USPP appear to have been on the SS side but MPD wanted to wait. If you read the report then you'll see that most of the delay involved trying to get everyone on the same page. Trump was just a last minute add-on to the whole process.
LOL So they put the fence up that night? No they did not. The rush to clear the park was for Mr. One and done's photo op and nothing his flunky says will change my mind. Greenblatt needs to be fired immediately. That "report" is nothing but loyalist BS. It is sickening that we are still dealing with the one term mistakes corruption of our public employees. Every single one of his appointees them needs to go and quickly. Then we can start with the grossly unqualified Judges Mitch rammed through.

Last edited:
LOL So they put the fence up that night? No they did not. The rush to clear the park was for Mr. One and done's photo op and nothing his flunky says will change my mind. Greenblatt needs to be fired immediately. That "report" is nothing but loyalist BS. It is sickening that we are still dealing with the one term mistakes corruption of our public employees. Every single one of them needs to go and quickly. Then we can start with the grossly unqualified Judges Mitch rammed through.
TDS is real and will be studied one day.

So says a Trump appointed loyalist whose word is worthless.
Heyyyyy maybe Adam Schiff has seen the evidence!!! I bet that’s the key to all of this. Yea…that’s it. Can someone please get Adam on the line ASAP?!?!?

Then let me help you. Everything that righties accuse others of doing, they do or enable themselves. Every single thing.

For example:
Let me help you, right now you are attacking me instead of the post or the thread content. Address the topic, not me.

One of your pic-memes from FB quotes *all* the various leaders from political to faith as believing the same thing. Peaceful protestors were cleared out and then he walked across the street fro a photo op.

It’s Trump’s fault people think he caused that and it’s Trump’s fault that it was caused. He wanted protestors handled as violently as possible.

I see... It's Trump's fault the mainstream news media lied.

Brilliant response... Keep those intellectual gems coming.

LMMFAO

Don't forget the basic truth of this story. Police used tear gas on peaceful BLM protesters.

The same police didn't use anything close on insurrectionists.
They should have used dogs and water cannons.

Except shoot and kill an unarmed, non violent protester, of course.

Back
Top Bottom