• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates

That has nothing to do with my op.

The media was caught lying again... That's the point.
If your OP is about the clearing of Lafayette Park then it has everything to do with it.

I posted an article from last July that shows the media didn't lie.

I posted an article from last July that shows they didn't.

The IG's report makes it clear that Trump's visit had nothing to do with the police clearing the park that day... but you believe what ever makes you feel good.

Yes... Who cares if the mainstream media lies to take down a president they don't like.
Sorry if today's media does not agree with your conspiracy theories.
Perhaps you are an outcast in today's modern world.

The IG's report makes it clear that Trump's visit had nothing to do with the police clearing the park that day... but you believe what ever makes you feel good.
The report doesn't explain why the Park Police didn't notify the protesters beforehand or why they didn't wait half an hour for the curfew to begin. They didn't even notify the church or it's volunteers. Someone is lying and I don't think it's the media.

Last edited:
Sorry if today's media does not agree with your conspiracy theories.
Perhaps you are an outcast in today's modern world.

So you believe that facts you don't agree with are conspiracy theories... well, If that makes you feel good...

The report doesn't explain why the Park Police didn't notify the protesters beforehand or why they didn't wait half an hour for the curfew to begin. Someone is lying and I don't think it's the media.

So what?

Again, that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

The report doesn't explain why the Park Police didn't notify the protesters beforehand or why they didn't wait half an hour for the curfew to begin. They didn't even notify the church or it's volunteers. Someone is lying and I don't think it's the media.
The report literally explains in detail exactly what happened and I know you haven't read it, because if you had you'd have a shiny new thing to complain about and I would agree with you 100% on it.

Yes, it does, Grim.

No it doesn't...

Your first clue that that wasn't the topic should have been the title of the thread:

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates​

Your second clue should have been the name of this section of the forum:

Bias in the Media

The report literally explains in detail exactly what happened and I know you haven't read it, because if you had you'd have a shiny new thing to complain about and I would agree with you 100% on it.
The USPP didn't have the legal authority to deny US citizens their right to peacefully protest...and the report basically admits as much when it says the commander did not consider waiting until the 7pm curfew or notify the protesters before hand.

No it doesn't...

Your first clue that that wasn't the topic should have been the title of the thread:

Legacy Media Suffers A Hit As Yet Another Trump Conspiracy Theory Evaporates​

Your second clue should have been the name of this section of the forum:

Bias in the Media
What part of my posts doesn't address that, Grim?

The USPP didn't have the legal authority to deny US citizens their right to peacefully protest...and the report basically admits as much when it says the commander did not consider waiting until the 7pm curfew or notify the protesters before hand.
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for you. READ THE REPORT.
Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 2.36.03 PM.png

And where is the law that says they weren't they required to wait or notify the protesters?
I think we're at a point where you need to read the report in order for this to continue in an intelligent manner. Seriously it's not that long and it's pretty easy to read. You can fairly quickly skim through it to get the main points.

Pro tip: Read the words around the redactions. They could offer some threads to tug on.

Last edited:
I think we're at a point where you need to read the report in order for this to continue in an intelligent manner. Seriously it's not that long and it's pretty easy to read. You can fairly quickly skim through it to get the main points.
I read the report...so why can't you answer my questions? What law allows them to violate the rights of US citizens to peacefully protest in a public park?

I read the report...so why can't you answer my questions? What law allows them to violate the rights of US citizens to peacefully protest in a public park?
You do understand that there are limits to peacefully protesting, right? Even this report (that you did not read, don't lie) concludes that "the USPP had the authority and discretion to clear Lafayette Park and the surrounding areas on June 1."

You do understand that there are limits to peacefully protesting, right? Even this report (that you did not read, don't lie) concludes that "the USPP had the authority and discretion to clear Lafayette Park and the surrounding areas on June 1."
Forgot the curfew didnt ya?

The other guy didn't read the report so I fully understand his ignorance. But yours is new to me, so how about you tell me why the curfew matters?
Because Trump wanted the park cleared for a photo op before the curfew thats why he had multiple organizations run around to terrorize people.

Because Trump wanted the park cleared for a photo op before the curfew thats why he had multiple organizations run around to terrorize people.
Is the posting of blatantly false information allowed on this site? I know there's a conspiracy theory forum, perhaps you should spend your time there.

Is the posting of blatantly false information allowed on this site? I know there's a conspiracy theory forum, perhaps you should spend your time there.
Yes which is why you are still allowed to post here :ROFLMAO:. Also the fact you though i had the ability to scrub threads here is hilarious:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom