• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists - ripe for mockery as they wear their faux-Enlightenment on their sleeves!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Humourous:

psuedo-Leftard.jpg

Obviously a joke on the part of Mr. DownSyndromeDerek on Youtube, but I've crossed the paths of people like that in real life. They fawn and simper over people suffering hardships abroad (even to the extent of advocating untold billions spent on no-strings foreign aid and insisting on no upper-llimit immigration) and they act all superior and very selfless and noble in front of any bigoted taxpayers.

However, they fall down when asked if they'd like all those billions spent on getting the British homeless off the streets once and for all or our own poor sorted out. Their sanctimonious, pious whining ceases altogether then, especially if one of the rich metropolitan Leftists are asked to do it with their own money!

Last edited:
Re: Leftists - ripe for mockery as they wear their faux-Enlightenment on their sleeve

A thread based on a youtube comment. That's a new one

Re: Leftists - ripe for mockery as they wear their faux-Enlightenment on their sleeve

Notable because I laughed and then realised I've encountered people like that in real life!

Now we have too. ;)

Umm...is there...an actual point to this?

Umm...is there...an actual point to this?

Yes it was an admission that Republic of Public hangs out with strange people who get erections at the thought of Haitian childern sleeping on the street

Yes it was an admission that Republic of Public hangs out with strange people who get erections at the thought of Haitian childern sleeping on the street

Possibly also an indication that 'Lord' Tammerlain trawls through the bottom end threads of DP, mush the same as I do.

It's a parody on the mentality. "Excuse me Mr. Charity boss", "Yes Mr. Homeless", "May I and my dog-keeping pals appropriate some of that cash? We're starving."

"Nah, this all goes to Bangla Desh or some other poor sods living somewhere other than England."

"Why?"

"According to the council, people like you are intentionally homeless. And our MP Margaret Hodge probably won't like people who are too white getting anything, so screw you I'm afraid.

"Try eating one of those dogs you always somehow manage to feed."

Whatever the mentality, the great British homeless are always about in number, though governments pour away taxpayers' cash by the skipful for the foreign destitute!

There's a nice enough point for Mr. Hoplite!

Last edited:

Humourous:

View attachment 67112078

Obviously a joke on the part of Mr. DownSyndromeDerek on Youtube, but I've crossed the paths of people like that in real life. They fawn and simper over people suffering hardships abroad (even to the extent of advocating untold billions spent on no-strings foreign aid and insisting on no upper-llimit immigration) and they act all superior and very selfless and noble in front of any bigoted taxpayers.

However, they fall down when asked if they'd like all those billions spent on getting the British homeless off the streets once and for all or our own poor sorted out. Their sanctimonious, pious whining ceases altogether then, especially if one of the rich metropolitan Leftists are asked to do it with their own money!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...UKExpenditure.svg/596px-UKExpenditure.svg.png

Foriegn Aid accounts for about 8 billion, I'ld imagine a good proportion of the 29 billion spent on social services, the 30 billion spent on housing an enviroment and the 190 billion spent on social protection contribute towards dealing with homelessness. Why is 8 billion the source of so much bile?

BTW ive worked on soup runs etc, and many of those i met (though by no means all) were on the left side of the political spectrum

Last edited:

Does the waste never end?

All this cash drained from the taxpayer and they see no discernable benefit.

They pay road tax, but get nothing but police 'zappers' in horseboxes instead of pothole-free roads. They're punished at the pumps (and everywhere else) for being four-wheeled eco-fascists who dare to go on holiday, yet instead of even a thank-you note they get nothing but lectures on how they've killed the planet. They're supposed to be paying for homeless people to get shelter but instead fork out for good lawyers to stop councils from evicting gypsies from illegal encampments. Doctors, nurses and good hospitals? Closures and half-dead coolie medicos more like.

And that's not to mention paying for soldiers who are treated like dirt and given shoddy equipment, teachers wanting to do nothing but exponentially reduce their hours but still get paid more, coppers who can't catch crooks and a judicial system who can't wait to free those scum the cops can send down.

I could go on.

It's all a bloody shambles. But if we did take the ever-soaring foreign aid bill (currently £8 billion) and STOPPED giving it to extremist Muslim governments like Egypt, 'poor' nations with space programmes like India and left wing fanatics like the Chinese government, then we could have a bit to solve the homeless problem even from that!

COMMUNIST MASS-MURDERING SCUM! Lefties must stick together you know!!!!!

Labour attacked for giving £170m in aid to China | Mail Online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom