• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists Riot In New Mexico

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Protests Turn Violent Outside Trump Rally in New Mexico

In one of the presidential campaign year's more grisly spectacles, demonstrators at a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico threw burning T-shirts, plastic bottles and other items at police officers, injuring several, and toppled trash cans and barricades. Authorities labeled it a "riot."

Protests Turn Violent outside Trump Rally in New Mexico

The left is keeping their violent traditions alive, no surprise. These leftists are so enraged it is irrational to say the least. And it's going to get worse if we listen to the threats from the totalitarian leftists in this country.

Yours is perhaps the dumbest comment I've seen posted on DP in my 3 plus years here, and I've seen some doozies.

It's a typical leftist mindset. Irrational.

they have to do something to offset the rights wars in Iraq.

LMAO. Well, no one ever claimed leftists had common sense.

The worse thing about the is that Trump survived. Better luck next time! :lamo

Yours is perhaps the dumbest comment I've seen posted on DP in my 3 plus years here, and I've seen some doozies.

that coming from a country that cant even get in the playoffs for its own national sport.

Change the names around from Trump to someone else, and see if you still support such a statement, and then let us know. Right now, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that the above was just a tragically failed attempt at sarcasm.

Change the names around from Trump to someone else, and see if you still support such a statement, and then let us know. Right now, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that the above was just a tragically failed attempt at sarcasm.

There are not so many people so divisive as Trump and in position to do some real damage.

Also, sarcasim is always hard to read in posts.

As I said, the left has a rich history of violence, especially political violence, in my country so it would not surprise me if one of them made an attempt on Trump's life.

There are not so many people so divisive as Trump and in position to do some real damage.

You described BO perfectly. Thanks.

Why I should give a **** what a Trump supporter says. To support Trump shows you have no judgment at all.

As I said, the left has a rich history of violence, especially political violence, in my country so it would not surprise me if one of them made an attempt on Trump's life.

I wouldn't get in the way, that's for sure.

Why I should give a **** what a Trump supporter says. To support Trump shows you have no judgment at all.

Show me where I supported or support Trump. Please - show me. Review every post I've ever written and show me where I support Trump. Just one. That's all it will take.

What I did was demonstrate that no one should support doing harm to another person. If you feel that Trump should be killed, then be proud of that position and say so again. Maybe the Secret Service will give you a visit and ask you to repeat it.

When the alternative is to support Hillary Clinton I can understand why people would be willing to roll the dice.

Show me where I supported or support Trump. Please - show me. Review every post I've ever written and show me where I support Trump. Just one. That's all it will take.

What I did was demonstrate that no one should support doing harm to another person. If you feel that Trump should be killed, then be proud of that position and say so again. Maybe the Secret Service will give you a visit and ask you to repeat it.

Hey, if you don't support Trump, good! I confused you with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom