• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftists chant death to America

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Extremists don't represent "the left" any more than they represent "the right."

But the reality is, extreme groups on both sides reflect upon the side to an extent, it’s why many of your guys have countless times tried to tar the right with Charlottesville.

It matters, if white nationalists where protesting all across the country and rioting in these kind of numbers, the right would be toast on election night, regardless of how responsible “the right” was for it.

But the reality is, extreme groups on both sides reflect upon the side to an extent, it’s why many of your guys have countless times tried to tar the right with Charlottesville.

It matters, if white nationalists where protesting all across the country and rioting in these kind of numbers, the right would be toast on election night, regardless of how responsible “the right” was for it.

I'm sure that if the majority of police departments in the country were composed of black officers and there were repeated stories of black officers killing unarmed white men, there would be.

I'm sure that if the majority of police departments in the country were composed of black officers and there were repeated stories of black officers killing unarmed white men, there would be.

Maybe, but it would fry the right.

Personally I don’t they exist in remotely the numbers we are seeing rioting on the left.

They are getting crazier and more dangerous by the day. Pillaged Oakland in the process.

VIDEO: BLM protesters in Oakland channel Iran, shout 'Death to America!' - TheBlaze

We are talking several hundred here folks, not just a few crazies.

The dems May be in trouble......it just will not let up......but 2 moths is a long time in politics so..... things are going to have pivot soon for the dems.

So the fringe extremists in a group should define that whole group? You really want to take that position?

Maybe, but it would fry the right.

Would it, though? If unarmed white men were being murdered by majority black police officers, you would have a problem with white people protesting this? You think protesting this would make white people look bad?

So the fringe extremists in a group should define that whole group? You really want to take that position?

I doubt it, however unfortunately for the D’s the extreme nutter leftists have been dominating the news for months and in Democrat controlled areas. Elected D officials have done nothing to stop them

I doubt it, however unfortunately for the D’s the extreme nutter leftists have been dominating the news for months and in Democrat controlled areas. Elected D officials have done nothing to stop them

Lies and a dodge. Yes or no, do the fringe extremists in a group define that whole group?

Lies and a dodge. Yes or no, do the fringe extremists in a group define that whole group?

I already posted “ I doubt it” ... now what lies did I write?

Progress that you consider BML protestors to be extremists comparable to Nazis.

Actually the White Supremacists are doing a lot of the rioting and burning all across the country and Trump is going to be toast in Nov. The vast majority of BLM protesters are peaceful and using their Constitutional rights.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?
id=72051536

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

Actually the White Supremacists are doing a lot of the rioting and burning all across the country and Trump is going to be toast in Nov. The vast majority of BLM protesters are peaceful and using their Constitutional rights.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-helped-ignite-george-floyd-riots-identified-white/story?
id=72051536

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

Did white supremacists really orchestrate riots in Richmond? It's complicated. - Virginia Mercury

Progress that you consider BML protestors to be extremists comparable to Nazis.

If they are chanting "Death to America" then yes they are. But I don't paint a whole group with the worst brush I can find and therefore don't consider all BLM protesters to be extremists any more than I consider everyone who participates in a "unite the right" rally to be a Nazi.

The police in Richmond said it was right wing radicals and these men sure look like boogaloo boys to me. Why would they be marching in a BLM protest?

boogaloo-768x548.jpg

They are getting crazier and more dangerous by the day. Pillaged Oakland in the process.

VIDEO: BLM protesters in Oakland channel Iran, shout 'Death to America!' - TheBlaze

The dems May be in trouble......it just will not let up......but 2 moths is a long time in politics so..... things are going to have pivot soon for the dems.

From the OP...

"....The fact that the majority of those arrested in Oakland were not residents of the city suggests that recent violence in some American cities is not entirely the result of local unrest. It is more likely that rioters and agitators are taking advantage of bubbling unrest to accomplish their own goals.

It was recently reported that 102 of the 175 arrestees in the Kenosha riots were from out of town..."

Who are those outside agitators? I suspect Trump supporters...because they know that violence benefits Trump.

Would it, though? If unarmed white men were being murdered by majority black police officers, you would have a problem with white people protesting this? You think protesting this would make white people look bad?

Such shootings happen routinely.

If they are chanting "Death to America" then yes they are. But I don't paint a whole group with the worst brush I can find and therefore don't consider all BLM protesters to be extremists any more than I consider everyone who participates in a "unite the right" rally to be a Nazi.

So why are your politicians still using that rally to besmirch Republicans?

O
From the OP...

Who are those outside agitators? I suspect Trump supporters...because they know that violence benefits Trump.

That was worth a shot I guess.

Well they are being murdered now.

It’s not the protests making meds look bad.

I never remotely took that position.

From the OP...

Not everything is political.

A lot of people just want free stuff and they want to destroy stuff.

There are many cases of black officers killing black men.

The democrats side with and promote these criminals and thugs.

The democrats blame Trump for the unrest, riots, looting, arson, etc... yet EVERY time that he has offered to send in federal help - the governors and mayors, especially of the blue states, tell Trump basically to go to hell. God forbid that a blue city or blue state should accept help from the federal government.

It is much better to stand by and watch your cities get destroyed, not to mention the quality of life for your residents go down and down and down.

YES - if they were doing what the rioters and thugs are doing now.

All people should be able to peacefully protest.

What we have seen happening are people and groups like BLM rioting, looting, committing arson, destruction of property, shooting people, assaulting people, etc... which is NOT peaceful protesting. The doers of these actions are nothing but criminals and thugs. There is nothing peaceful about their actions.

Back
Top Bottom