• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftist Ivy League university Princeton says that life begins at fertilization.

Are you an Ivy League educator? Or are you just parroting the media and saying whatever to accommodate your convenience.

Are you an Ivy League educator? Or are you just parroting the media and saying whatever to accommodate your convenience.

I don't care to share personal information here.

He does not impress me is what I will say.

I don't care to share personal information here.

He does not impress me is what I will say.

The second link shows SEVERAL QUOTES from many Ivy League educators. Nice try.

Re: Does it?

This stuff again? Both of these cites are credited to Princeton's Pro-life organization.

Does Princeton Pro-life now claim to speak for the university?

What do actual Princeton medical doctors, neonatologists, theologians, philosophers, ethicists, biologists, organic chemists & so on have to say about the topic?

The quotes from both sources (the second has many) are all from Ivy League educators, not some fringe pro-life group.

Why do we need princeton educators to explain that human embyronic development begins with conception? Most of us should have learned this in middle school.

They say it's life. With what you say you should know abortion is murder.

We end human life every single day for any number of reasons, sometimes purely due to pragmatism. The superstition you apply to abortion is antiquated and based in religious dogma.

And? Women used to kill their babies all the time when they didn't want them. Abortion seems much nicer to me.

Incorrect. Fetus Lives Don’t Matter Until Women Say They Do.

That's bigotry. Only "black lives" matter to you. But unborn black lives mean jack **** to you.

And? Women used to kill their babies all the time when they didn't want them. Abortion seems much nicer to me.

Doesn't mean it's ever right. The one thing I think should be provided free from the government is adoption.

We end human life every single day for any number of reasons, sometimes purely due to pragmatism. The superstition you apply to abortion is antiquated and based in religious dogma.

Look at my other thread on these boards. I was a pro-life atheist. Don't feed me that "religion" bull****.

That's bigotry. Only "black lives" matter to you. But unborn black lives mean jack **** to you.

No unborn lives matter.

No unborn lives matter.

That's blatant bigotry. I read on your profile that you became a progressive because of you having "empathy". I really don't see ANY empathy from you at all.

Unborn black lives matter

That's blatant bigotry. I read on your profile that you became a progressive because of you having "empathy". I really don't see ANY empathy from you at all.

FEtuses arent’ human beings. I don’t need to have empathy for a thing that doesn’t exist. I feel for the expecting parents. But until that little sack of **** pops out, whatevs.

FEtuses arent’ human beings. I don’t need to have empathy for a thing that doesn’t exist. I feel for the expecting parents. But until that little sack of **** pops out, whatevs.

The KKK doesn’t believe that they are bigots. Slave owners didn’t believe they were bigots. Segregationists didn’t believe they were bigots. Hitler didn’t think he was a bigot. Stalin didn’t think he was a bigot. Just because one doesn’t think they are wrong or doesn’t think they are bigots doesn’t make it so. There is bigotry against the unborn. And I’ve seen many things from you other than abortion that shows me you have very little empathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The KKK doesn’t believe that they are bigots. Slave owners didn’t believe they were bigots. Segregationists didn’t believe they were bigots. Hitler didn’t think he was a bigot. Stalin didn’t think he was a bigot. Just because one doesn’t think they are wrong or doesn’t think they are bigots doesn’t make it so. There is bigotry against the unborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But unborn babies dont’ have a skin color. None of this makes any sense. They have no agency. No autonomy. No voting rights. No ability to contribute to society. No voice. No need for a voice.

Fetuses. Nobody needs ‘em. Useless. Can’t even use one as a weapon like a can of soup.

Back
Top Bottom