• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftie/Rightie - Innie/Outie

Leftie/Rightie? Innie/Outie?

• Left-handed --- outie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right-handed --- outie

• Ambidextrous --- outie

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Are you left-handed or right-handed? Is your belly button an innie or an outie?

Vote now or forever hold your :peace .

Left hand writer, right hand dominant. Like Satan. And its an innie. Outies are freakish and should be surgically altered. :mrgreen:

I'm right-handed with an innie. I agree that outies are just too weird.

Hey! Where are all the left-handed folks?

I always thought it was weird how lefties have to turn their paper weirdly to write. And it's annoying to sit next to them at a restaurant. :)

Hey! Where are all the left-handed folks?

I always thought it was weird how lefties have to turn their paper weirdly to write. And it's annoying to sit next to them at a restaurant. :)

Here I am!

Yeah, I can pretty much write straight up a piece of paper. You know you're jealous :mrgreen:

It drives me crazy how the default for everything is made for right handed people... scissors, notebooks, guns, some sports equipment,...

Not to mention smudging my ink or lead on my hand as I write!

Trust me, these are more annoying than bumping elbows while you eat.

Are you left-handed or right-handed? Is your belly button an innie or an outie?

Vote now or forever hold your :peace .

Ambidextrous and innie.

Left handed, innie.

Leftie-innie.

Digs is left-handed? Hmmm.....I tagged you as a right-handed one...
Yep. I'm left handed. However, I do most things with my right hand, I write with my left. I can eat with both, so if I need to I can wap which hands I use to eat depending on the table placement.
Leftie-innie.
I think this may be the first thing that we have ever had in common. :mrgreen: Don't you hate when you write and ink/pencil graphite gets on your hands or you smear pages? They need more left-handed friendly desks, books, and writing utensils.

Rightie/innie

You lefties look goofy when you write, but are you talented when it comes to art?

In this world of right handed dominance, I think you'll find alot of your "left handed" people voting ambidextrous only because they are forced to be "right handed" in many aspects.

I shoot firearms and play golf like a right handed person, and probably some other **** I can't think about right now (or can't mention) right now.

Rightie/innie

You lefties look goofy when you write, but are you talented when it comes to art?

Im a lefty who sucks fat testicals when it comes to art.

Rightie/innie

I went to art school...but I'm really ambidextrous

In this world of right handed dominance, I think you'll find alot of your "left handed" people voting ambidextrous only because they are forced to be "right handed" in many aspects.

I shoot firearms and play golf like a right handed person, and probably some other **** I can't think about right now (or can't mention) right now.

This is true. I am a lefty in terms of handwriting, but I am ambidextrous when it comes to eating, sports, using a mouse, driving a stick shift, and other things. We are forced to adapt to this oppressive right handed world :)

Yep. I'm left handed. However, I do most things with my right hand, I write with my left. I can eat with both, so if I need to I can wap which hands I use to eat depending on the table placement.

I think this may be the first thing that we have ever had in common. :mrgreen: Don't you hate when you write and ink/pencil graphite gets on your hands or you smear pages? They need more left-handed friendly desks, books, and writing utensils.

Why don't you just write from right to left? :)

The English language and our characters were not meant to be written from right to left. Plus you have to spell everything backwards and it would get confusing :lol: I don't mind writing left to right, but I wish I had a fast drying pen/smear-less pencil, that's my main complaint with writing.

This is true. I am a lefty in terms of handwriting, but I am ambidextrous when it comes to eating, sports, using a mouse, driving a stick shift, and other things. We are forced to adapt to this oppressive right handed world :)

I think ambidextrious means you can do all things equally well with either hand with no preference.
I imagine you are right that lefties are sometimes forced to adapt to using both.
That doesn't seem all bad at all. If I ever lost my right hand... ewww.. it would probably be hard for me to even feed myself.

I think ambidextrious means you can do all things equally well with either hand with no preference.
I imagine you are right that lefties are sometimes forced to adapt to using both.
That doesn't seem all bad at all. If I ever lost my right hand... ewww.. it would probably be hard for me to even feed myself.

When I was younger I did things equally with both hands but as I grew older each hand became more specialized. But heck when I was younger I use to get totally confused about right and left.

Aww ****, call me an idiot, but I'll blame it on the Merlot.

I originally read this as left to right.

I'm a left-handed writer and thrower, but I'm right-eye dominant so I shoot and bowl like a righty.

I'm a left-handed writer and thrower, but I'm right-eye dominant so I shoot and bowl like a righty.

Im right eye dominant, which is why I shoot like a righty (took me over a year in the Army before I learned im not going to be able to point shoot and put my ID card inside my glasses to cover up my eye at the range forever).

But I still bowl left handed....

Right handed with an innie. Add me to the list of people who think outies are freakish.

innie handed and leftie belly button.

Back
Top Bottom