• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftie/Rightie - Innie/Outie

Leftie/Rightie? Innie/Outie?

• Left-handed --- outie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right-handed --- outie

• Ambidextrous --- outie

• Total voters
I know what this is, this is just a ploy to find that one really weird lefty outie person. :lol:

Is it you? :2razz:

Of course not! It's obviously you, because the only motive you have to accuse someone else of being the weird monster freak is take the heat off of yourself!

Of course not! It's obviously you, because the only motive you have to accuse someone else of being the weird monster freak is take the heat off of yourself!

I didn't accuse, I asked, and as your over-zealous response indicates, it must be a touchy subject, so the freak can only be you.

I didn't accuse, I asked, and as your over-zealous response indicates, it must be a touchy subject, so the freak can only be you.

Clever response, only the kind of response the leftie outie monster could come up with. Everyone knows it's good at keeping it's secret hidden, but you will be found out :2razz:

Clever response, only the kind of response the leftie outie monster could come up with. Everyone knows it's good at keeping it's secret hidden, but you will be found out :2razz:

Clever response, only the kind of response the leftie outie monster could come up with. Everyone knows it's good at keeping it's secret hidden, but you will be found out :2razz: :mrgreen:

Clever response, only the kind of response the leftie outie monster could come up with. Everyone knows it's good at keeping it's secret hidden, but you will be found out :2razz: :mrgreen:

And so the game continues. :duel

I will find you, and I will cut off your outie, with your right hand. This will happen. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Don't you hate when you write and ink/pencil graphite gets on your hands or you smear pages? They need more left-handed friendly desks, books, and writing utensils.

Yes. I've known lefties who somehow write in a way that they don't smear ink, but I'm not one of them.
I'm one of those "curl your hand up into a crippled-looking claw and laborously write upside down" lefties. You know, a traditionalist. Needless to say, my handwriting is terrible.
There is never a day that the side of my left hand is not stained with ink.

Last edited:
Left hand writer, right hand dominant. Like Satan. And its an innie. Outies are freakish and should be surgically altered. :mrgreen:

I had a major outie at the end of my pregnancy. Almost like one of those turkey popper things, that signify the bird is done.

Yes. I've known lefties who somehow write in a way that they don't smear ink, but I'm not one of them.
I'm one of those "curl your hand up into a crippled-looking claw and laborously write upside down" lefties. You know, a traditionalist. Needless to say, my handwriting is terrible.

Oooh...I've seen that. Makes me cringe.

To be fair, I think I've seen righties who have the same writing method.

Thankfully, my mom beat (not literally) correct pen/pencil-holding style into me at a young age.

Thick or Thin: Choosing the Right Pen for Your Hand | Tiger Pens Blog

Now, that link might help righties, such as myself, to a greater extent.

However, my mother always told me to hold my hand off the paper while writing (although I rarely do :D), so it may even work for lefties - no hand on paper = no smearing?

This may be interesting: My blog: not yours: 12 steps to beautiful handwriting

Last edited:

I don't grip a pencil properly either and I do have somewhat of a "claw" look. However, I think my handwriting is good (at lest people tell me that). I also smear ink everywhere and get the pencil stuff on my hands.

I'm seriously thinking about petitioning my school to install left handed desks. We have none, and it makes taking notes and taking tests a pain because you need to hunch over and have no elbow support.

Damn it! I Just got profiled.

Back
Top Bottom