• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Left wing partisan hacks now have a problem with bringing the troops home.

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
The left has been asking for us to stop with conflicts like this for decades. You should be ****ing ashamed of yourself if you're against it now just because the orange man is in office.

The left has been asking for us to stop with conflicts like this for decades. You should be ****ing ashamed of yourself if you're against it now just because the orange man is in office.

No one asked for a unilateral and immediate Syrian withdrawal. No one wants to see our Kurd allies butchered by Erdogan.

However, Commander ChickenSpurs doesn't care about such reality. He has his "alternative-truths".

If I was a cynical person, I just might think that the Syrian cut-and-run is only a Trump distraction from his partial government shutdown.

Donald J. Trump on 11 December 2018 said:
“I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you (Democrats) for it.”

No one asked for a unilateral and immediate Syrian withdrawal. No one wants to see our Kurd allies butchered by Erdogan.

However, Commander ChickenSpurs doesn't care about such reality. He has his "alternative-truths".

If I was a cynical person, I just might think that the Syrian cut-and-run is only a Trump distraction from his partial government shutdown.

I am going to go all CT and say that the Khashoggi incident will fade faster, after this decision.......

Any examples of prominent media people or politicians changing their tune for this specific case? I listen to The Young Turks and they are a very popular and very anti-Trump media outlet, and they were giving credit to Trump.

So how long do we stay to back up our "allies" in your opinion? Another decade? Two? Get real. It will never be pretty. We've needed to just ****ing leave for decades. The left will twist itself into a pretzel to oppose Trump. Partisans morons are why nothing useful gets done in politics.

Any examples of prominent media people or politicians changing their tune for this specific case? I listen to The Young Turks and they are a very popular and very anti-Trump media outlet, and they were giving credit to Trump.

I'm aware that not everybody on the left is a partisan hack. I consider myself left wing but have become very disillusioned.

Left wing partisan hacks now have a problem with bringing the troops home.

i guess that i'm not a left wing partisan hack, as i support ending all of the wars.

Back
Top Bottom