• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Left Wing Nuts (LWNs) Please Defend Iran's current regime.

You really need to lay off the personal attacks. If you want to have a civilized conversation that's awesome, but if you want to sit around all angry that I didn't stop a genocide that's been going on since I was about a year old, the learning aspect of this debate will be sub par at best.

I think it's a little naive to say that it solely religious purposes. It is debateable as to whether it is the same in Chrisitanity. Personally, I think they see us as indifferent and apathetic. They see us worrying about our second beach house, while they star at the ruins of their desert house. They see their loved ones in poverty and starving, and they see us growing obiece.

I believe it all to be a very complicated situation. You see they want us to help, to intervene in their "cruel theorcracies," but we don't. And when we do intervene we do what we did in Iraq and Afghanistan. We go in with both barrels blazing. Shooting, shooting, bombing, and shooting. Rinse and repeat. While this is intervention violence and war only spread hatred. Hatred = Terrorism.

Terrorism = Bad.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I think it's a little naive to say that it solely religious purposes. It is debateable as to whether it is the same in Chrisitanity.

Once again Militant Islamic apologists bring up Christianity with no mention of Hindu or Buddhist conflicts.

In your eyes militant Islam is ONLY at war with Western Christianity and the Jews....

:mrgreen:

I used Christianinty as the example because I thought I remembered you saying you were christian in another thread. If I offeneded you, I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention.

Anyway that particular comparison wasn't really the bulk of my argument. As a matter of fact the point I was making seemed to be completely ignored. So if you're done attacking the dirty good-for-nothing liberals, I'd like to move on with our discussion.

Back
Top Bottom