• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Left spews deadly venom over Tony Snow's cancer

I wonder if any of my left wing friends have seen any Conservatives spout this kind of hate about Elizabeth Edwards........

This is the hardcore base of the Democratic Party...
WorldNetDaily: Left spews deadly venom over Tony Snow's cancer

'He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!'

Posted: March 28, 2007
4:07 a.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Moments after White House Press Secretary Tony Snow's new personal battle against cancer became public yesterday, a vicious assault was launched at left-leaning websites, with some message posters hoping for a swift death for the presidential spokesman.

"Under the heading of 'What goes around comes around', the cancer in Tony Snow is removing the cancer of Tony Snow from the national scene," wrote TDoff on the D.C. gossip site Wonkette.com.

Omnilation wrote, "Dear Tony, I hate you. -God."

A contributor called homofascist stated, "It is a bitch that I wouldn't wish upon even a smarmy, evil f---face liar like Snow. Because really, isn't he OUR smarmy, evil f---face liar?"

I will be looking to see how many of you Liberals condemn this but I won't hold my breath........

Since when is blogger flaming news? Who is Omnilation, and why should I care? :roll:

Duke

I wonder if any of my left wing friends have seen any Conservatives spout this kind of hate about Elizabeth Edwards........

This is the hardcore base of the Democratic Party...
WorldNetDaily: Left spews deadly venom over Tony Snow's cancer

'He is pure lying scum and should die ASAP!'

Posted: March 28, 2007
4:07 a.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Moments after White House Press Secretary Tony Snow's new personal battle against cancer became public yesterday, a vicious assault was launched at left-leaning websites, with some message posters hoping for a swift death for the presidential spokesman.

"Under the heading of 'What goes around comes around', the cancer in Tony Snow is removing the cancer of Tony Snow from the national scene," wrote TDoff on the D.C. gossip site Wonkette.com.

Omnilation wrote, "Dear Tony, I hate you. -God."

A contributor called homofascist stated, "It is a bitch that I wouldn't wish upon even a smarmy, evil f---face liar like Snow. Because really, isn't he OUR smarmy, evil f---face liar?"

I will be looking to see how many of you Liberals condemn this but I won't hold my breath........

I find it hard to believe that anyone is saying anything nasty about Tony Snow. I read your link and I frankly don't believe it. I can't imagine, anyone being so callous as to want Snow dead from cancer. I may not like his politics, but he has family and people who love him. I wish him well and hope he can beat this terrible disease. My father died of Cancer. My grand Daughter had lung cancer when she was 4 years old

Navy, I am fast losing respect for you saying crap like this. Even if one or two, ignorant people would say this evil ****, Do you actually believe that Democrats in general would Say such evil stuff . I have even included him and Elizabeth Edwards in my prayers.

I heard a strong liberal radio personality, on Air America say the same thing, that she wished him well, even though she did not agree with him politically.
Are you creating this stuff?

I listen to and watch at least 4 or 5 newscasts daily, and I have not heard what you are saying. I do watch and listen to Democratic broadcast, and I have not heard this.

If I heard a fellow democrat say something like that, I would chew him a new *******.

Last edited:
Since when is blogger flaming news? Who is Omnilation, and why should I care? :roll:

Duke

If a conservative said something like that about Mrs Edwards you would be the first one crying foul my left wing friend....It hasn't happened though...Unlike Liberals like you Conservatives have to much class and only wish the best for Mrs Edwards........

Can't expect a whole lot more than that from Navy Pride.

Duke

Another personal attack....I don't know how you get away with it....Try and bring something constructive to the thread....thanks......

If a conservative said something like that about Mrs Edwards you would be the first one crying foul my left wing friend....

No I wouldn't. I guarantee you that someone on the planet, right now, a conservative is saying something like that about Mrs. Edwards. And I don't give half a damn.

Duke

Back
Top Bottom