• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Left-media Layoffs Spark #LearnToCode Meme, They Are Not Amused

Doc91478

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Left-media Layoffs Spark #LearnToCode Meme, They Are Not Amused​

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/01/left-media-layoffs-spark-learntocode-meme-they-are-not-amused/
“#learntocode is hilarious because just last year #journalists were hitting unemployed coal miners with the same energy, and now that the tables have turned they can’t take the banter”​
There were more than a thousand left-stream media layoffs earlier this week. The cuts took place across the spectrum of left-stream media and included cuts at HuffPo, BuzzFeed, Yahoo News, among others.
The finger-pointing has thus far been aimed at Facebook and Twitter, but wounded leftstream media warriors are irked by a reminder of their own callous response to massive Obama-era coal industry job losses.
The DC Caller reported earlier this week:
BuzzFeed, Yahoo and other major outlets cut loose more than 1,000 jobs Wednesday in what analysts think is a broadside against journalists. There is also concern Facebook is indirectly responsible for the massacre.
Verizon Media, which owns Yahoo and the Huffington Post, is slashing roughly 800 jobs, or 7 percent, of its global workforce across the organization. BuzzFeed also announced a move to cut 15 percent of its workforce, including jobs in journalism. Other media outlets followed suit.​
When our nation’s coal miners found themselves out of work, the left-media gleefully told them that they need to “learn to code.” After all, they were dinosaurs working, literally, with dinosaur fuels and needed to be reeducated for the global, technological economy. The condescending chant that rained down from the privileged ivory towers of the leftist elite: Learn. To. Code.

~~~~~~
I have no sympathy, empathy for any of these snobs who have pretended for too long that they are the only arbiters of truth on the planet. They bitch and moan about how horrific all these layoffs are. Find a new life. Actually, for once, get a life. And stop trying to screw with everyone else’s.
I value clarity and intellectual honesty over everything else when it comes to language and thought. Does that mean I want everyone to think alike? No. It means nothing like that. I don’t want full agreement, which is another term for Orwellian Newspeak, which is what too many of these unemployed clowns practiced. Once you toss all the integrity out of thought and speech, you move into tyranny. I want vibrant, different opinions as part of a shared culture. Clarity and intellectual honesty don’t exist in American journalism any more. What we have now is poison for a country built on Freedom and Liberty.

Lol. You're really bad at this Doc. Only the usual conspiracy nuts appreciate your Infowars imitations.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/01/left-media-layoffs-spark-learntocode-meme-they-are-not-amused/
“#learntocode is hilarious because just last year #journalists were hitting unemployed coal miners with the same energy, and now that the tables have turned they can’t take the banter”​
There were more than a thousand left-stream media layoffs earlier this week. The cuts took place across the spectrum of left-stream media and included cuts at HuffPo, BuzzFeed, Yahoo News, among others.
The finger-pointing has thus far been aimed at Facebook and Twitter, but wounded leftstream media warriors are irked by a reminder of their own callous response to massive Obama-era coal industry job losses.
BuzzFeed, Yahoo and other major outlets cut loose more than 1,000 jobs Wednesday in what analysts think is a broadside against journalists. There is also concern Facebook is indirectly responsible for the massacre.
Verizon Media, which owns Yahoo and the Huffington Post, is slashing roughly 800 jobs, or 7 percent, of its global workforce across the organization. BuzzFeed also announced a move to cut 15 percent of its workforce, including jobs in journalism. Other media outlets followed suit.​
When our nation’s coal miners found themselves out of work, the left-media gleefully told them that they need to “learn to code.” After all, they were dinosaurs working, literally, with dinosaur fuels and needed to be reeducated for the global, technological economy. The condescending chant that rained down from the privileged ivory towers of the leftist elite: Learn. To. Code.

~~~~~~
I have no sympathy, empathy for any of these snobs who have pretended for too long that they are the only arbiters of truth on the planet. They bitch and moan about how horrific all these layoffs are. Find a new life. Actually, for once, get a life. And stop trying to screw with everyone else’s.
I value clarity and intellectual honesty over everything else when it comes to language and thought. Does that mean I want everyone to think alike? No. It means nothing like that. I don’t want full agreement, which is another term for Orwellian Newspeak, which is what too many of these unemployed clowns practiced. Once you toss all the integrity out of thought and speech, you move into tyranny. I want vibrant, different opinions as part of a shared culture. Clarity and intellectual honesty don’t exist in American journalism any more. What we have now is poison for a country built on Freedom and Liberty.

And you have no idea of how much HATE runs through that.

Happy a person loses their income, families left wanting.....and you're happy with that? You like revenge that much?

Take you hate somewhere else...what kind of a beast is pleased at the suffering of others? A right wing American!

~~~~~~

I see absolutely no evidence that you value intellectual honesty, but it's fun to watch that you pretend you do.

And you have no idea of how much HATE runs through that.

Happy a person loses their income, families left wanting.....and you're happy with that? You like revenge that much?

Take you hate somewhere else...what kind of a beast is pleased at the suffering of others? A right wing American!

You must be blind in your left eye.

Back
Top Bottom