• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Left, Awkward About Biden's Inaction, Rush to Blame Trump

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine. They need a scapegoat for their own leader's inability to do anything.

They don't want to face up to basic realities. Biden and the Left made the US & West vulnerable on energy supplies by trying to curb domestic energy production industries which provide energy independence.

Biden is senile and mentally feeble. His term in office creates a window of vulnerability. No foreign aggressor is impressed with or intimidated by Biden, the doddering old fool.

Biden ran away from Afghanistan in disarray, pants around ankles. Didn't even have the guts to own his own pullout, choosing to deflect blame. That's all he & his supporters do -- deflect blame elsewhere. Buck Never Stops With Biden.

Biden already started out by publicly saying he's not going to do anything over a Russian incursion in Ukraine. It was a candid slip from a senile old guy, which immediately informed the world of what was going to happen.

Once upon a time, the Left used to represent the blue-collar working class, whom they've now decided to throw under a bus, and instead call them a bunch illiterate backward racist deplorables. The Left has now instead chosen to embrace big capital and big tech, in a mutually beneficial quid pro quo, while paying lip service to various identity politics groups to keep them onside. The thing is that none of these groups the Left has embraced gives a crap about actually fighting kinetic wars, since that's bad for business. Instead, only lip service is paid to these things, purely for the purpose of appeasing various extraterritorialist ethnic lobbies. So that means that while Biden will call Putin a "killer" (actually, his media handler Stephanopoulos spoonfed him that remark, which he meekly swallowed), when push comes to shove, Biden won't actually do anything. Biden tries to go all bark, and ultimately shows he has no bite. Corn Pop must be laughing at Biden's tall tales, if he even exists at all.

Last edited:
I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine. They need a scapegoat for their own leader's inability to do anything.
What the hell are you doing....trying to divine things from reading the floating crap in your own toilet before you flush? HOLY SHIT.....or should I say WHOLLY SHIT!!!!

I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine.

What inaction? We're ramping up sanctions. He got Europe to line up behind him. We're doing what we can short of war. And as always, not one of you has a better plan. Hell, not even a plan.

I'd prefer we shove the sanctions lever straight to 10, fully freeze their banks out of the global monetary system by with sanction blocking of their entire financial system but hey...there's time.

Why do Trumpists always lie so stupidly? Is the sheer idiocy of it supposed to troll us even harder, thus "owning" us?

Last edited:
I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine.
Trump was just praising Putin referring to his plan as genius, and him as savvy.
Biden threatened sanctions and imposed sanctions, and has worked with our allies to form a unified front condemning Putins actions. That's about all we can do without starting a war with Russia.
Stop making stuff up.

Last edited:
What in action? We're ramping up sanctions. He got Europe to line up behind him. We're doing what we can short of war. And as always, not one of you has a better plan. Hell, not even a plan.

I'd prefer we shove the sanctions lever straight to 10, fully freeze their banks out of the global monetary system by with sanction blocking of their entire financial system but hey...there's time.

Why do Trumpists always lie so stupidly? Is the sheer idiocy of it supposed to troll us even harder, thus "owning" us?

So you recognize that Ukraine was always a write-off. Your idiot puppet friend Zelensky was too clueless to understand this.

Biden ran away from Afghanistan in disarray, pants around ankles. Didn't even have the guts to own his own pullout, choosing to deflect blame.

Biden executed the pullout Trump ordered. Why was Trump afraid to do it himself?

(Another great example of where Trumpists just throw a bunch of stupid-ass lies at the wall and don't even bother to see what sticks. None of them have a damn clue how to evacuate while guaranteeing zero casualties, especially with 2,500 troops. They all wanted us out. They praised Trump's surrender and terrorist release agreement. )

So you recognize that Ukraine was always a write-off. Your idiot puppet friend Zelensky was too clueless to understand this.

What are you babbling about? Your thread is another stupid-ass Trumpist lie. That's all. Just a bunch of hate-based hackery.

Says a conservative who's base is afraid to fight the war on Covid, I mean, if they won't get a tiny vaccine, or wear a mask to protect America lives, I think they'd have difficulty taking down Russia. Am I right! o_O

They don't want to face up to basic realities. Biden and the Left made the US & West vulnerable on energy supplies by trying to curb domestic energy production industries which provide energy independence.

Biden is senile and mentally feeble. His term in office creates a window of vulnerability. No foreign aggressor is impressed with or intimidated by Biden, the doddering old fool.

Biden ran away from Afghanistan in disarray, pants around ankles. Didn't even have the guts to own his own pullout, choosing to deflect blame. That's all he & his supporters do -- deflect blame elsewhere. Buck Never Stops With Biden.

Biden already started out by publicly saying he's not going to do anything over a Russian incursion in Ukraine. It was a candid slip from a senile old guy, which immediately informed the world of what was going to happen.

Once upon a time, the Left used to represent the blue-collar working class, whom they've now decided to throw under a bus, and instead call them a bunch illiterate backward racist deplorables. The Left has now instead chosen to embrace big capital and big tech, in a mutually beneficial quid pro quo, while paying lip service to various identity politics groups to keep them onside. The thing is that none of these groups the Left has embraced gives a crap about actually fighting kinetic wars, since that's bad for business. Instead, only lip service is paid to these things, purely for the purpose of appeasing various extraterritorialist ethnic lobbies. So that means that while Biden will call Putin a "killer" (actually, his media handler Stephanopoulos spoonfed him that remark, which he meekly swallowed), when push comes to shove, Biden won't actually do anything. Biden tries to go all bark, and ultimately shows he has no bite. Corn Pop must be laughing at Biden's tall tales, if he even exists at all.
You ready to go to war with Russia, then?

Says a conservative who's base is afraid to fight the war on Covid, I mean, if they won't get a tiny vaccine, or wear a mask to protect America lives, I think they'd have difficulty taking down Russia. Am I right! o_O
Thinking about this today and I don't think the modern Republican party will tackle any tough issues of our generation, they simply don't have the intellect and fortitude.
If we come out with a big move against obesity, they will oppose it worse than they oppose a tiny mask...I mean, it gives me little hope for the U.S. in the long-term. "It's all about control!" they will cry. "Nanny state! We don't need government telling us we're fat and killing ourselves!!".

Thinking about this today and I don't think the modern Republican party will tackle any tough issues of our generation, they simply don't have the intellect and fortitude.
If we come out with a big move against obesity, they will oppose it worse than they oppose a tiny mask...I mean, it gives me little hope for the U.S. in the long-term. "It's all about control!" they will cry. "Nanny state! We don't need government telling us we're fat and killing ourselves!!".

They already did that, dont you remember when Michelle Obama suggested that maybe they shouldn't allow their morbidly obese offspring to continue to shove saturated fat and sugar down their face all day at school?

The OUTRAGE™ that caused was unbelievable. "You're not going to tell me what my Johnny can stuff down his face all day! Diabetes is very manageable, FrEeDuMbZ$™!!!!"

They already did that, dont you remember when Michelle Obama suggested that maybe they shouldn't allow their morbidly obese offspring to continue to shove saturated fat and sugar down their face all day at school?

The OUTRAGE™ that caused was unbelievable. "You're not going to tell me what my Johnny can stuff down his face all day! Diabetes is very manageable, FrEeDuMbZ$™!!!!"
Yeah, it's all the Covid threads where these self-proclaimed right wingers suddenly act like they care more about Obesity. But we know they don't, and we know they would never do what's necessary as a society to combat obesity.
American fast-food and snack lifestyle is wicked-hard to maintain a healthy weight with. It does literally kill people and costs us a fortune in healthcare/insurance.

Blame Biden/Clinton/Obama though, that's all they have.

What inaction? We're ramping up sanctions. He got Europe to line up behind him. We're doing what we can short of war. And as always, not one of you has a better plan. Hell, not even a plan.

His plan is a day late and a dollar short. Ukraine a already lost unless someone is willing to go to war with Russia.

It would be interesting if Europe grew some balls and launched an attack on Russian territory. That might catch Putin off-guard.

Biden's fight with the imaginary Corn Pop is more real than his fight for Ukraine.

"Fight for Ukraine"...hmmmmm, that doesnt really sound like my issue fella to be honest.

Cant say as its going to keep me up or anything. I feel bad for anyone in harms way, tough old world.

Lotta stuff happens.

trump cut off crucial weapons to Ukraine. Why?

His plan is a day late and a dollar short. Ukraine a already lost unless someone is willing to go to war with Russia.

It would be interesting if Europe grew some balls and launched an attack on Russian territory. That might catch Putin off-guard.
too bad Putin castrated trump at Helsinki.

Back
Top Bottom