• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Left, Awkward About Biden's Inaction, Rush to Blame Trump

Biden's inaction on Ukraine. Biden's fight with the imaginary Corn Pop is more real than his fight for Ukraine.
That's twice now with the negative comments without putting forth any better ideas. Please enlighten us.

His plan is a day late and a dollar short. Ukraine a already lost unless someone is willing to go to war with Russia.

It would be interesting if Europe grew some balls and launched an attack on Russian territory. That might catch Putin off-guard.
You’re the only other trumpQin in this thread stupid enough to defend @sanman . That’s a good start.

His plan is a day late and a dollar short. Ukraine a already lost unless someone is willing to go to war with Russia.

It would be interesting if Europe grew some balls and launched an attack on Russian territory. That might catch Putin off-guard.

I still say that dp War Hawks should "grow some balls" and head on over and get in a pro Ukraine militia. imo

I'm sure they'd take all the warm bodies they can get.

Do I see any dp War Hawks willing to pony up some orbs?

Any warriors in da HOUSE? :LOL:

trump cut off crucial weapons to Ukraine. Why?
Why are you living in the past instead of the hear and now?

Biden is president and he did nothing to stop Russia from invading the Ukraine and he is doing nothing to get them to retreat. Biden not Trump

I still say that dp War Hawks should "grow some balls" and head on over and get in a pro Ukraine militia. imo

I'm sure they'd take all the warm bodies they can get.

Do I see any dp War Hawks willing to pony up some orbs?

Any warriors in da HOUSE? :LOL:

They are all keyboard commandos.... All hat, no cattle...

I'm still trying to figure out who on the left, although it infers all of the left, rushed to blame trump

Biden is president and he did nothing to stop Russia from invading the Ukraine and he is doing nothing to get them to retreat. Biden not Trump

Okay general, what SHOULD Biden have done? Let's hear your brilliant strategy....

I support President Biden on this issue Trouble.

This is a GREAT time to not have a Reality TeeVee show assklown squatting in the Peoples White House imo.🤡(y)

So, you're OK with a nuclear world war? It's clear that Putin places no value on innocent human life. His actions and statements have born that out. You want to gamble with an unstable dictator?

I would like to see nothing more than NATO going after him like gang busters. But we just don't know what's in that head of his. Can't risk it.

Okay general, what SHOULD Biden have done? Let's hear your brilliant strategy....
He could of tried sanctions months ago instead of telegrapghing his opinion of it only being a minor incursion not worth addressing.

I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine. They need a scapegoat for their own leader's inability to do anything.

They don't want to face up to basic realities. Biden and the Left made the US & West vulnerable on energy supplies by trying to curb domestic energy production industries which provide energy independence.

Biden is senile and mentally feeble. His term in office creates a window of vulnerability. No foreign aggressor is impressed with or intimidated by Biden, the doddering old fool.

Biden ran away from Afghanistan in disarray, pants around ankles. Didn't even have the guts to own his own pullout, choosing to deflect blame. That's all he & his supporters do -- deflect blame elsewhere. Buck Never Stops With Biden.

Biden already started out by publicly saying he's not going to do anything over a Russian incursion in Ukraine. It was a candid slip from a senile old guy, which immediately informed the world of what was going to happen.

Once upon a time, the Left used to represent the blue-collar working class, whom they've now decided to throw under a bus, and instead call them a bunch illiterate backward racist deplorables. The Left has now instead chosen to embrace big capital and big tech, in a mutually beneficial quid pro quo, while paying lip service to various identity politics groups to keep them onside. The thing is that none of these groups the Left has embraced gives a crap about actually fighting kinetic wars, since that's bad for business. Instead, only lip service is paid to these things, purely for the purpose of appeasing various extraterritorialist ethnic lobbies. So that means that while Biden will call Putin a "killer" (actually, his media handler Stephanopoulos spoonfed him that remark, which he meekly swallowed), when push comes to shove, Biden won't actually do anything. Biden tries to go all bark, and ultimately shows he has no bite. Corn Pop must be laughing at Biden's tall tales, if he even exists at all.

^ This is pure desperation on the part of the far right.

Americans, particularly those in the center and the left, support sanctions but not a hot war in Russia. That is exactly what Biden is doing so far.

Meanwhile, the far right is currently struggling to walk back support for the very Russia that they spent four years coddling.

Expose them every step of the way. Do not let them get away with this.

He could of tried sanctions months ago instead of telegrapghing his opinion of it only being a minor incursion not worth addressing.
Well, it's pretty clear to me that Putin's mind was made up years ago. We've sanctioned him left and right in the past with literally zero results. Putin just doesn't care. Biden and his team were well aware of that.

The only way to stop Russia is to cut him off from the global market. You can't do that with just the appearance or threat of an invasion. Biden and crew also have to consider the impacts at home. Which aren't going to be good.

I agree it looks really bad for the Ukrainian people. But the fact they're not a NATO member makes it real hard for us to do more than sanction and support them without bodies.

For the exception of a handful of extreme right media idiots, and a few politicians, the whole civilized world is with us and the NATO countries. I don't see much more Biden can do.

Biden haters will continue to hate Biden. That's life.

I notice that the Left are rushing to blame Trump for Biden's inaction on Ukraine. They need a scapegoat for their own leader's inability to do anything.

They don't want to face up to basic realities. Biden and the Left made the US & West vulnerable on energy supplies by trying to curb domestic energy production industries which provide energy independence.

Biden is senile and mentally feeble. His term in office creates a window of vulnerability. No foreign aggressor is impressed with or intimidated by Biden, the doddering old fool.

Biden ran away from Afghanistan in disarray, pants around ankles. Didn't even have the guts to own his own pullout, choosing to deflect blame. That's all he & his supporters do -- deflect blame elsewhere. Buck Never Stops With Biden.

Biden already started out by publicly saying he's not going to do anything over a Russian incursion in Ukraine. It was a candid slip from a senile old guy, which immediately informed the world of what was going to happen.

Once upon a time, the Left used to represent the blue-collar working class, whom they've now decided to throw under a bus, and instead call them a bunch illiterate backward racist deplorables. The Left has now instead chosen to embrace big capital and big tech, in a mutually beneficial quid pro quo, while paying lip service to various identity politics groups to keep them onside. The thing is that none of these groups the Left has embraced gives a crap about actually fighting kinetic wars, since that's bad for business. Instead, only lip service is paid to these things, purely for the purpose of appeasing various extraterritorialist ethnic lobbies. So that means that while Biden will call Putin a "killer" (actually, his media handler Stephanopoulos spoonfed him that remark, which he meekly swallowed), when push comes to shove, Biden won't actually do anything. Biden tries to go all bark, and ultimately shows he has no bite. Corn Pop must be laughing at Biden's tall tales, if he even exists at all.

I know these times tend to see the blame game being played between the right and the left but really, has anyone ever noticed a huge difference between the two when it comes to foreign policy ?

IIRC George Bush first invited the Ukraine to be a NATO member. I don't think there was a shift away from that under Obama, Trump or now Biden. So why would people expect a shift now?

Serious question................. do people really believe that the leaderships involved, outside of Ukraine, really give a flying about the place or its people?

It's so sad when people jump on a none existent bandwagon to decry the " otherside" whilst all the time remaining silent on the complete continuity of US foreign policy that makes their cries of foul pretty much null and void.

The only losers are the ones who will lose their lives or have them blighted by the conflict itself.

Nukes or troops, which should we use?

Well, it's pretty clear to me that Putin's mind was made up years ago. We've sanctioned him left and right in the past with literally zero results. Putin just doesn't care. Biden and his team were well aware of that.

The only way to stop Russia is to cut him off from the global market. You can't do that with just the appearance or threat of an invasion. Biden and crew also have to consider the impacts at home. Which aren't going to be good.

I agree it looks really bad for the Ukrainian people. But the fact they're not a NATO member makes it real hard for us to do more than sanction and support them without bodies.

For the exception of a handful of extreme right media idiots, and a few politicians, the whole civilized world is with us and the NATO countries. I don't see much more Biden can do.

I had the same exact opinion about Ukraine until I recently learned they gave up their nukes with our promise of protection. That complicates this and has me rethinking my original position of not getting involved.

That's twice now with the negative comments without putting forth any better ideas. Please enlighten us.

Here's a better idea -- let's turn to AOC, America's future leadership -- the gal who sides with Castro's Cuba (which is an ally of Russia)

These people are going to lead the charge against Moscow! Haha! :ROFLMAO:

Open up the US southern border some more! That will make America stronger to confront Russia! :ROFLMAO:

I had the same exact opinion about Ukraine until I recently learned they gave up their nukes with our promise of protection. That complicates this and has me rethinking my original position of not getting involved.
There is a good argument for and against that theory. The problem is they are a European democracy with a duly elected administration. It's kinda hard for me to sit back and watch 40 million people get trashed and say sorry, not my problem. It is our problem along with the rest of the free world's problem. We just sit this out and I guarantee Putin will keep on marching in any direction he can get away with. This one is tough, but we are obligated, as decent human beings, to help them in whatever way we can.

Biden can't do the right thing -- because the right thing is too Politically Incorrect (unshackle America's fossil fuel industry to displace Putin's)

Biden can't do the right thing -- because the right thing is too Politically Incorrect (unshackle America's fossil fuel industry to displace Putin's)
That might make sense if Biden shackled US fossil fuels in the first place.

What will be different now is a ramping up of sanctions unlike any that have been implemented before, and what I bolded in your response is very well where this can all be headed. Russia has had the financial means to ride out lesser sanctions, but if the latter are escalated, then it may very well turn into a game of Uncle until one side quits. What is concerning though, is the use of sanctions can backfire badly as we learned in WW2 when our sanctions against Japan had them drag us into the war.

Here's a better idea -- let's turn to AOC, America's future leadership -- the gal who sides with Castro's Cuba (which is an ally of Russia)

These people are going to lead the charge against Moscow! Haha! :ROFLMAO:

Open up the US southern border some more! That will make America stronger to confront Russia! :ROFLMAO:

Border doesn't weaken us. My hod, is there anything that doesn't make you people cower

Thoughts on donnie coming out pro-Putin?

Back
Top Bottom