• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Left awfully quiet about Twitter's Hunter Biden supression

I'm sorry, are people taking stupid Trumpist bullshit less seriously than ever? That sucks.

Here's your thread (again):

Nelson Muntz.png

Except that's more eloquent.

Nobody cares about Hunter's laptop because Hunter isn't running and Trump's DOJ didn't indict Hunter despite the FBI having this laptop since 2019. If Hunter goes down it'll be due to the tax investigation that Joe is not interfering with in the least.

The world tires of Trumpist bullshit.

Because nobody cares. Not hard to figure that out.
Oh...people care enough to downplay the issue...just as people in the DOJ care enough to ignore the issue altogether.

But rest assured, people in the upcoming Congress DO care enough to conduct oversight hearings about the issue.

Basically the left and a lot of the right are, who gives a shit about Hunter. So, he used his father's name to get a big time money job, who the hell hasn't. I could name the Trump kids getting millions and even billions using his name, but every politico and every wealthy person's kids do and have done the same. And of course who gives a shit about what Elon says. He is out there running twitter into the ground and allowing every white supremacist and child molester to use it. This is just a pitiful OP.

Oh...people care enough to downplay the issue...just as people in the DOJ care enough to ignore the issue altogether.

But rest assured, people in the upcoming Congress DO care enough to conduct oversight hearings about the issue.
OMG.. Oversight hearings… sounds really serious.. what do expect will result from these hearings (other than sleeping CSPAN viewers)?

Why did the author of your article skip this tweet in his unscrolling Matt’s tweets? LMAO

View attachment 67425535
Why does Taibbi (whoever the **** that is) consider the lack of government involvement the problem? I can’t always keep up with the right wing persecution narratives.

This isn't a thread about the left or Twitter or Elon. It's just another thread trying to keep the story going since the Twitter files flopped.

I don’t GAF about slimeball Hunter. I care VERY much if our President has been comprised by foreign money channeled through the aforementioned slimeball.
So should you, regardless of your political affiliation .

Much ado about nothing. It's amazing what some can spin from absolutely nothing. If this is a bombshell can you just imagine the bust the hearings will be!

I don’t GAF about slimeball Hunter. I care VERY much if our President has been comprised by foreign money channeled through the aforementioned slimeball.
They can't bring themselves to face it.

Basically the left and a lot of the right are, who gives a shit about Hunter. So, he used his father's name to get a big time money job, who the hell hasn't. I could name the Trump kids getting millions and even billions using his name, but every politico and every wealthy person's kids do and have done the same. And of course who gives a shit about what Elon says. He is out there running twitter into the ground and allowing every white supremacist and child molester to use it. This is just a pitiful OP.

The Bush boy did the same. Using daddies name got a fall down drunk into the oil business and got him a baseball team to play with.
Its how America works. Its a class system. And they keep American dumb and fighting among themselves claiming race is the issue when its a class disparity not race.

OMG.. Oversight hearings… sounds really serious.. what do expect will result from these hearings (other than sleeping CSPAN viewers)?
Well, there could be proposed legislation, though we all know that would be a waste of time, given the fact that the corrupt executive branch is still controlled by the Dems. But oversight hearings will certainly expose the corruption to the public in a way that cannot be denied by the corruption deniers.

Well, there could be proposed legislation, though we all know that would be a waste of time, given the fact that the corrupt executive branch is still controlled by the Dems. But oversight hearings will certainly expose the corruption to the public in a way that cannot be denied by the corruption deniers.
But then that @Mycroft character will refuse to watch the hearings and call them a partisan witch hunt.

The DOJ, at Trump's request, investigated dozens of election fraud allegations to the point that Bill Barr referred to it as playing "whack-a-mole". Yet during the four years of Trump's Presidency, he never once had the DOJ investigating this whole Hunter's Laptop scandal to finally put it to rest one way or the other. Why is that? Could it be that the DOJ is full of corrupt Deep State Globalists, or could it be that the whole Hunter's Laptop story is nothing more than a source of empty calorie outrage that needs to be preserved and exploited for as long as possible? My money's on the latter, but you do you I guess.

Back
Top Bottom