• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LeBron James is a fraud

You're just a fraud because you are wrong. Hrm, going to have to try your method or debate more often.

Also, hard to be convicted of a crime when are executed before the trial.

The author said he was a "fraud" for giving all of his opinions on these so called "police brutality" cases in the US, but then when he was pressured to comment on Chinas actions in Hong Kong (I guess the NBA is big in China??), LeBron said "If you aren't a politician and educated on such things then you should not be commenting on it".
Thats why he was called a "fraud". I generally like James, he's done a lot for youths etc, but I dont agree with his flapping his yapper and pushing a false narrative against Police.

I wouldn't go that far calling James a "fraud" but one thing for certain, sports and politics doesn't mix.

LeBron James is a fraud (msn.com)

View attachment 67320856

In responding to soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovic saying that athletes like LeBron James should avoid politics, LeBron said he “does his homework.” If that is true, then he is a failing student.

“I would never shut up about things that’s wrong,” LeBron said. “I speak from a very educated mind, so I’m kind of the wrong guy to actually go at because I do my homework.”

Except, just last month, LeBron apparently failed his latest reading assignment. When the Kenosha District Attorney’s Office decided not to charge the officers involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake, LeBron called it a “blow to the heart and the gut.”
This is simple one of those many instances, where the social elites of the world. Should do better to keep their noses our of issues, that they don't actually know about. Especially in LeBron's case, because of what happened with him going to bat for China as it's own populace was being beaten into the pavement. He should've known better than to side with them.

Back
Top Bottom