• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lebron Does It Again

Lyrics that describes Jewish money as being kosher is not anti-semitic because it is laudatory and not hateful

Lol, that's a pretty big reach right there. It's just a silly lyric from 21 savage. I don't see how that makes him an 'anti-semite'. I'm so tired of outrage culture, and people getting offended over inconsequential stuff like this.

Lyrics that describes Jewish money as being kosher is not anti-semitic because it is laudatory and not hateful

That's a pathetic comment.

Just because a stereotype is "laudatory" doesn't make it right.

Are all Asians good at math? Do all black people like fried chicken and watermelon?

I'm glad to see him finally expose himself for who he truly is, and I hope Jewish people stop buying his gear.

He is a racist and and a anti Semite.

LeBron James of Los Angeles Lakers apologizes for 'Jewish money' IG posting

I am going to be blunt. Why the bloody hell should anyone care? If some mouth breathing retarded dumbass gets offended by what another dumbass says, too ****ing bad. I for one dont care about other people I dont know, and their feelings. Life is tough, people need some unpleasantness in it to stay grounded in reality. Otherwise they end up being prissy whiny little bitches. Sadly it would seem that America is slowly sliding to little bitch land. The ******s are everywhere.

Two of yuze need to hit the egg nog/punch bowl! :drink:

Speaking of a “blunt” that will do as well!

Edit: one of you needs a dictionary for Xmas......

Let's see if he starts tweetstorming about George Soros and "globalists."

Are all Asians good at math? Do all black people like fried chicken and watermelon?

There is no stereotyping going on. The lyrics say nothing about Jews.

I am going to be blunt. Why the bloody hell should anyone care? If some mouth breathing retarded dumbass gets offended by what another dumbass says, too ****ing bad. I for one dont care about other people I dont know, and their feelings. Life is tough, people need some unpleasantness in it to stay grounded in reality. Otherwise they end up being prissy whiny little bitches. Sadly it would seem that America is slowly sliding to little bitch land. The ******s are everywhere.

Uh huh! :roll:

It is amazing how the hypocrites gather up on here.

Since (AND ONLY SINCE) this is already a topic, I figured I would actually read the song he was quoting from. Never heard of the rapper...let alone the music.

Dont have a clue what he was quoting or why he thought "We been getting that Jewish money, Everything is Kosher," was a good line to cite on his instagram. Thats a compliment? OK then. I guess that Jewish money is better than the white slaveholders money he is complaining about.

But I wouldnt think THAT was the part of that song that would get people riled. I mean...we have SJWs pissing themselves over 'Baby, Its Cold Outside'...but where is the outrage over the modern misogyny on display in rap music? All from the same song...
"Bought myself a 'Ventador and bought my bitch a Roadster"
Talkin' on the pillow, nigga, that **** for the hoes
"She don't get no new Chanel, she gon' throw a fit (Straight up)
I wanna buy that girl the world, the way she suck this dick (Yeah)"
"Head so good, she not even white, I still call her Becky (Yeah, yeah)"

I guess that inspirational stuff will be coming in Brons NEXT post.

And then lets talk about the bull**** hypocrisy of Bron talking about violence in the black American community while then citing this song.
"Roll the window down, stick the Glock out (Stick the Glock out)
This chopper got a AMP, I'ma rock out (I'ma rock out)
When it's time for smoke, they gon' cop out (They gon' cop out)
This AK47 made in Moscow (Made in Moscow)
All these dead bodies got me seein' strange things (Straight up)
Both sides of the gun, I done dealt and felt the pain (On God)
Drive by? Nah, we the walk-up gang (21)
I come from the 6 where they chalk up lames"

"You made it from the gutter, then I'm tippin' my hat (I am)
Don't go big on me, you might get hit with this MAC (Brrah)
I don't need no holster, you get burned like toaster"

"We pull up ready to shoot (Brrrah)
Y'all ready to fight (Stupid)
Pull up, ready to kill (Yeah)
Y'all ready to die (Straight up)
Broke-ass nigga get killed ridin' a bike (*****)
Savage left his gun at home, nigga, yeah, right (Ha)"

but I guess thats what passes for 'art' these days.

That is like saying a white person is racist because they listened to and shared a rap song with the n-word in it.

Silliness.

I have to ask LeBron who has kids? Why are you setting such a bad example for the youth in America?

You don't see Tom Brady or Klay Thompson acting in such a foolish manner.

There is no stereotyping going on. The lyrics say nothing about Jews.

Read up on history:

“Historically, Jewish materialism was used by anti-Semites seeking to demean the value of Judaism,” says Stern, from his office at Yale University. “It’s often been used as a way of delegitimizing Judaism’s spiritual and religious values by those who depict Judaism as a cover for hoarding, egoism, and an expression of difference.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/how-t...and-money-goes-beyond-the-pale-of-settlement/

~ where is the outrage over the modern misogyny on display in rap music? A ~

Exactly. I used to defend rap but not for the last 10-15 years. James may have apologised for the jewish money part but all that misogyny goes un-noticed.

Exactly. I used to defend rap but not for the last 10-15 years. James may have apologised for the jewish money part but all that misogyny goes un-noticed.

And where is the outrage over the modern misogyny on display in white crime movies, TV shows,music, etc?

Last edited:
And where is the outrage over the modern misogyny on display in white crime movies, TV shows,music, etc?

Misogyny anywhere is deplorable but rap in particular glorifies it, exalts it and makes it acceptable. Black culture is more than just rap music but it has such presence and power that it becomes all defining.

Misogyny anywhere is deplorable but rap in particular glorifies it, exalts it and makes it acceptable. Black culture is more than just rap music but it has such presence and power that it becomes all defining.

And misogyny is glorified in many areas of white culture

LeBron apologized and said he actually believed it was a compliment to Jews and I believe him. We should concentrate more on some of LeBron's other ignorant and incendiary comments like comparing NFL owners to slave owners.

He is a racist and and a anti Semite.

Liberals, generally speaking, feel that people of color cannot be "racists."

Liberals, generally speaking, feel that only members of the (current) majority ethnicity can be "racists."

Therefore, regardless of what Mr. James says, he cannot be labeled a "racist."

And misogyny is glorified in many areas of white culture

Accepted.

However, being of African origin - I want to deal with the rot at the core of African descendent culture, not ignore it.

Accepted.

However, being of African origin - I want to deal with the rot at the core of African descendent culture, not ignore it.

Hip-hop is no more at the core of black culture than The Sopranos is at the core of white culture. You are not dealing with anything; You are merely engaging in stereotyping. The sort white supremacists engage in.

Hip-hop is no more at the core of black culture than The Sopranos is at the core of white culture. You are not dealing with anything; You are merely engaging in stereotyping. The sort white supremacists engage in.

Sorry but you'll find rap is the most popular genre and "style" among most black under 30's. I've lived in African countries and you'll find its impact even there - the hair styles, clothing and swagger. There was a period where rap / hip hop was a beautiful thing that gave voice to many but the most popular message in the last 10-15 years has been mysogyny and swagger.

I try to make sure my two sons are exposed to art, other styles of music to think about positive messages for their lives but I know that the ever present style of modern misogynistic rap is in the background. Their hair style and clothing are heavily influenced despite my efforts.

Back
Top Bottom