• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Leaving A Trail Of Slime Wherever They Go...

Originally Posted by Saboteur
Conservatives and their agenda must be stopped!

These retards have become a Neo-Fascist party and are on their way to taking America down the road of Nazi Germany!
Were a lot farther down that road than most people think.

FreeThinker said:
I would say the same about the democratic party due to the fact that they typically are not very fond of a Jewish state (or most jews for that matter).

You just keep on surprising me with your stupidity. Most Jews are liberals. At least, Reformed Jews are. Go look it up. Or better yet, look at our resident Jews on this forum, vergiss and Caine. Both liberals!

Do you even bother to THINK before you place your fingers on the keyboard, or do you just poke at random keys and hope that what comes out makes even a tiny bit of sense? I'm guessing it's the latter.

Billo_Really said:
OK, five it is. You know, I've felt like he looks when I used to party a lot.

I've never been one for experimentation really. My preferred drug of choice is alcohol. I can never imbibe enough of the good stuff.

I used to smoke the green back in the day, but I gave that up a while ago. I also tried ectasy a couple of times, but that was also a long time ago. All I have to say though is it's a damn good thing each hit is 25 bucks-- It's such a great feeling, I could see it's addiction factor. Glad I haven't touched it since.

Plus, it's one of the worst drugs you can take.

FreeThinker said:
I would say the same about the democratic party due to the fact that they typically are not very fond of a Jewish state (or most jews for that matter).

Once again trying to blame your anti-semite hate on the dems.

To be proud of your country is a bad thing?

It's not a bad thing to be proud of your country until you start going around the world and treating it like your septic tank.

We are the last remaining super power on earth and have been for 15 years. How many countries are paying us taxes now? Oh that's right. None. We don't annex countries like the USSR. We liberate them, set up democratic governments, and leave.

That's a bad thing?

The bad thing is we don't disarm to match the power of the rest of the world. We aren't sending the message that we are part of the world. Rather, we're saying do as I say not as I do!

Last I checked wars cost alot of money. Including this one.

Last I checked Haliburtion was getting most of the money we're spending on this war.

Reverse discrimination doesn't work. Giving under qualified people better jobs and positions in schools that they did not earn academically does not fix anything.

If I were a minority trying to achieve equal social footing with a majority race, would I want good things to be given to me by charity? Hell no. **** them. I would earn it and shove it in their faces. Success is not success when it is handed to you.

That only makes sense to those who were handed success when they were born white.:2razz:

How about having all those liberal attorney's stop suing every doctor and every hospital everywhere and driving up healthcare costs? Medical insurance is so damn high because you liberals won't let congress pass lower insurance claim payout caps. The problem with healthcare is not that it isn't socialized. The problem is that doctors have to pay literally hundreds of thousands per year in insurance costs because of trial attorneys like John Edwards. That cost goes directly to the patients.

Okay fine, I hope you go in for heart surgery someday and they remove your appendix instead. I'll be the first one to call you and/or your family frivolous for suing!

Um... Jesus was a bad guy? Last I checked he promoted peace and loving thy neighbor. Regardless of what you think of god or the bible, jesus himself lead an ethical life. What's wrong with admiring him?

There is nothing wrong with Jesus or admiring him. Provided that you don't interperet his teachings wrong. Currently this Christian nation thinks 'turning the other cheek' means 'bomb the sh!t out of 'em and let god sort 'em out'.

YES BECAUSE WE ALL HATE MINORITIES AND WOMEN.

True, there is no end to your racism and mysogony.

THATS WHY WE BUILD THE MAGICAL HURRICANE MACHINE TO KILL EVERYONE IN NEW ORLEANS.

I thought all you folks did was ask Pat Robertson to pray for God to kill them.:confused:

AND WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR THAT DARN DOG AND YOU KIDS.

You are getting away with it!

You've made it so the middle class can't return to New Orleans. You're buying up all the damaged real estate dirt dirt cheap out from under them, only to turn around develope the land, build seafront condos and sell them for $300,000.00 a pop! Sleazy!

Their paranoia? How about yours?

I'm not afraid of the shadow my body makes when I stand in the sun. Wussie.

I don't mind if a federal agent happens to hear a phone conversation I have. I don't intend to blow up any buildings anytime soon. Do you?

I mind being spied on because it means that we're guilty until proven innocent. You really don't like how freedom is supposed to work do you?

The feds don't care what you do as long as you don't break the law. SO DON'T BREAK THE LAW AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY. SIMPLE!

That's what the KGB said. Then some guy said something about the Kremlin and no one heard another word from him!

I don't know about you, but I want anyone who plots to murder random americans to have their balls chopped off and their faces burnt to a crisp with a bic lighter. I have no sympathy for them. They are killers.

That is cruel and stupid. I would just put one bullet in their head and be done with it.

As far as plotting the murder of random Americans, what do you think guys like 50 cent and Snoop Dogg are helping people do?

Despite the overwhelming liberal media coverage of the last two elections, the american people chose Bush both times.

Again I ask, will one of you Conservatives please tell me what channels this overwhelming liberal media broadcasts over. No one seems to be able to tell me.

Cry more.

Hey, yer the one with the full diaper, not me.:2sick1:

The looters of the free world are people like the former soviet union, iran, the former iraq, afghanistan, north korea, and many others.

They were, now it's those who just want to take the money and run. As long as they get theirs who cares about the people they have to squash?

Presidents like Clinton just get laughed at by those people. Evil men know democrats don't have the spine to finish anything they start.

Funny I thought Bill Clinton was an evil man....

Is it just me or does President Bush look like a weak idiot in every picture taken of him?

What happened to all that anti american BS spewing from the mouths of foreign leaders? Oh thats right, they shut up now. The only enemy that iran has the balls to start **** with now is Israel (and history has proven that to be a big mistake).

No, France and Germany are still spewing the anti-American rehtoric it's only a matter of time before they'll be coming over here to take over.:lol:

Clinton made our highest office look like a joke. He ****ed a secretary AT WORK. At any normal job that would get you fired. Bush has brought honor and respect back to our nation.

No Ken Star and all the Republican scum made our entire system look like a joke! They couldn't nail Cliton on ethical grounds so they had to get personal. And I'll bet a lot of people who voted for Bush also fu<k their secretaries at work.

And President Bush has done nothing but lose our allies and make the world leaders stop negotiating with us. He has the worst record for international diplomacy of any U.S. President.

Nice try though!

Well I got your goat.

Last edited:
Saboteur said:
Once again trying to blame your anti-semite hate on the dems.

rolf.

It's not a bad thing to be proud of your country until you start going around the world and treating it like your septic tank.

Yeah cause we sure took a crap on Haiti when it fell apart. There was alot of oil in haiti. Why else would we have bothered sending two aircraft carriers and 5000 marines? Everyone knows that bush only attacks countries he can make money off of. Those HUGE oil reserves there were well worth it.

The bad thing is we don't disarm to match the power of the rest of the world. We aren't sending the message that we are part of the world. Rather, we're saying do as I say not as I do!

Yes because america will one day rule the entire world!!11!!!1.

We don't throw dissenters in prison for life like N. Korea, we don't have state run media like Russia, we don't invade and loot our neighbors like Iraq, we don't execute our women for being immodest like Iran, and we don't have corrupt government as does 70% of central and south america.

Not all governments are as stable as our own. Trying to put us on equal military footing with dictatorships is insane.

Last I checked Haliburtion was getting most of the money we're spending on this war.

You know I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but the president signs into law proposals that effect EVERY aspect of our economy. If the president had shares in grain, and passed a law giving grain farmers more financial incentives, you would say that the president is abusing his power to make money.

The president and VP believe that a strong military insures the security in our nation, and so it is what they invest in personally.

There is not a single domestic thing that the president or VP could invest in that you would not consider a conflict of interest.

That only makes sense to those who were handed success when they were born white.:2razz:

My mother was born into white trash on the outskirts of Chicago. No one in her family had ever been to college. Her parents did not help her out in any way financially.

She worked 2 jobs and put herself though medical school taking out over $100,000 in loans to go to Loyola.

My father's story is much the same except that he became a writer instead with a master's in american history.

Neither of them believe that helping me financially is going to make me successful in the end. I owe my college $20,000 in loans and currently work 48-64 hours per week. I live in a small apartment and pay my own bills. I am typing this post sitting at my job.

Nothing was handed to me sir. I'm 1 generation away from poor Irish, and when I am successful it will be me and only me that earned it.

Being white does not make me unworthy of success.

Okay fine, I hope you go in for heart surgery someday and they remove your appendix instead. I'll be the first one to call you and/or your family frivolous for suing!

That would be a legitimate lawsuit worthy of a large settlement. However, I would not expect to recieve 500 million dollars. I would expect to recieve compensation for lost time from work based on my previous wages, a few thousand in pain and suffering, and total payment for any followup medical treatment needed due to the error. I would not expect to not have to work for the rest of my life just because a doctor doing 21 surgeries per week made a mistake.

Unfortunately most lawsuits are about people not getting the morphine they wanted from their doctor, slipping and falling in the parking lot, suing a doctor for refusing to keep them on disability, etc.

I never said doctors should be immune from lawsuits. I said they should have protection from people that make a living through suing them.

I thought all you folks did was ask Pat Robertson to pray for God to kill them.:confused:

I am an atheist.

You've made it so the middle class can't return to New Orleans. You're buying up all the damaged real estate dirt dirt cheap out from under them, only to turn around develope the land, build seafront condos and sell them for $300,000.00 a pop! Sleazy!

What is this we stuff? Every land investor in America is a republican?

I mind being spied on because it means that we're guilty until proven innocent. You really don't like how freedom is supposed to work do you?

Being arrested is a punishment. Being sent to prison is a punishment. Being fined is a punishment.

A federal agent listen to a conversation you had on the phone because you went on an internet forum and said you wanted to blow up a school is not a punishment. It is a precaution.

That's what the KGB said. Then some guy said something about the Kremlin and no one heard another word from him!

Every person arrested in the war on terror has the benifit of a million liberal lawyers taking their cases for free as well as blistering media coverage. No American citizens just disappear one day. We know exactly where they are.

That is cruel and stupid. I would just put one bullet in their head and be done with it.

I would do that, but then we wouldn't get any information out of them.

As far as plotting the murder of random Americans, what do you think guys like 50 cent and Snoop Dogg are helping people do?

That is one thing we agree on. I admire rap as a form of musical poetry. What I don't admire is some rappers promoting a lifestyle that does nothing but hurt other people. This "im gonna get mine" mentality is dishonorable. There is nothing admirable about stealing what you have from people that worked their entire lives to earn it.

Also, Biggie Smalls was a rapper, 50 cent is not. Hes an underwear model that talks.

Again I ask, will one of you Conservatives please tell me what channels this overwhelming liberal media broadcasts over. No one seems to be able to tell me.

40 CNN
41 CNN Headline
61 Comedy Central (the daily show does nothing but assault conservatives)
30 MSNBC
8 ABC
13 CBS
134 BBC
135 BBC World

We have 1 conservative news channel. 67. Foxnews.

Hey, yer the one with the full diaper, not me.:2sick1:

fty a liberal started this thread.

No, France and Germany are still spewing the anti-American rehtoric it's only a matter of time before they'll be coming over here to take over.:lol:

France and Germany say things like "we don't agree with america" and "america is wrong on this issue". Not "death to the west, death to the great satan america".

Disagreement is alot different than death threats. Good luck finding a death threat against america by a major world leader after we invaded Iraq.

And I'll bet a lot of people who voted for Bush also fu<k their secretaries at work.

Speculation and useless.

And President Bush has done nothing but lose our allies and make the world leaders stop negotiating with us. He has the worst record for international diplomacy of any U.S. President.

Last I checked N. Korea was screaming for us to get back to the table. We've walked out of talks with them more than once.

And what allies did we lose that weren't with us in the first place? Most of europe was never on our side, they just gave a nice phonecall on the morning of 9/11 out of courtesy. And Spain only gave up after they got bombed and ******d out. If I was a spanish citizen I would be pissed as hell that about a hundred citizens were murdered and our government decided to give up.

Well I got your goat.

You have a goat. And Republicans now have a majority in the three major areas of government.

Have fun with that goat.

Billo_Really said:
Those are good. I had a supervisor one time named Joe Smith.

There are a lot of Joe Smiths. That is a nice way of saying idiot voter IMO.

FreeThinker said:
Yeah cause we sure took a crap on Haiti when it fell apart. There was alot of oil in haiti. Why else would we have bothered sending two aircraft carriers and 5000 marines? Everyone knows that bush only attacks countries he can make money off of. Those HUGE oil reserves there were well worth it.

Okay.

Yes because america will one day rule the entire world!!11!!!1.

But Today Iraq. Tomorrow the world.

We don't throw dissenters in prison for life like N. Korea, we don't have state run media like Russia, we don't invade and loot our neighbors like Iraq, we don't execute our women for being immodest like Iran, and we don't have corrupt government as does 70% of central and south america.

Well you're right we're not that extreme yet but I think we're on our way. A man in South Dakota mentioned in a bar that maybe President Bush would spontaniously combust and our problems with him would be over... He's serving prison time as we speak.

We've invaded and looted Iraq and we used to support Iraq in it's war with Iran. Is that wierd?

We don't have corrupt government?

Not all governments are as stable as our own. Trying to put us on equal military footing with dictatorships is insane.

Again, not yet but we're on the way.

You know I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but the president signs into law proposals that effect EVERY aspect of our economy. If the president had shares in grain, and passed a law giving grain farmers more financial incentives, you would say that the president is abusing his power to make money.

The president just awareded contracts he didn't take one bid.

The president and VP believe that a strong military insures the security in our nation, and so it is what they invest in personally.

So does North Korea.

There is not a single domestic thing that the president or VP could invest in that you would not consider a conflict of interest.

I suppose you're right but nobody is trying to get them impeached for it like they did Clinton.

My mother was born into white trash on the outskirts of Chicago. No one in her family had ever been to college. Her parents did not help her out in any way financially.

She worked 2 jobs and put herself though medical school taking out over $100,000 in loans to go to Loyola.

My father's story is much the same except that he became a writer instead with a master's in american history.

Neither of them believe that helping me financially is going to make me successful in the end. I owe my college $20,000 in loans and currently work 48-64 hours per week. I live in a small apartment and pay my own bills. I am typing this post sitting at my job.

Nothing was handed to me sir. I'm 1 generation away from poor Irish, and when I am successful it will be me and only me that earned it.

Being white does not make me unworthy of success.

The thing is that people let whites succeed because they're white. Minorities have to work harder because they're not white.

That would be a legitimate lawsuit worthy of a large settlement. However, I would not expect to recieve 500 million dollars. I would expect to recieve compensation for lost time from work based on my previous wages, a few thousand in pain and suffering, and total payment for any followup medical treatment needed due to the error. I would not expect to not have to work for the rest of my life just because a doctor doing 21 surgeries per week made a mistake.

Frivolous!

Unfortunately most lawsuits are about people not getting the morphine they wanted from their doctor, slipping and falling in the parking lot, suing a doctor for refusing to keep them on disability, etc.

Right, Right. Well it's all or nothing. If someone can't capitalize on mistakes like this then no one can capitalise on mistakes like the ones you think are legit.

I never said doctors should be immune from lawsuits. I said they should have protection from people that make a living through suing them.

The only thing that's been proposed as a solution is putting a cap on the amout a person can sue for.

I am an atheist.

Then why did you berate me for mentioning religion based government and laws?

What is this we stuff? Every land investor in America is a republican?

No, we all run the spectrum of gray areas, but most are.

Being arrested is a punishment. Being sent to prison is a punishment. Being fined is a punishment.

A federal agent listen to a conversation you had on the phone because you went on an internet forum and said you wanted to blow up a school is not a punishment. It is a precaution.

Is being spied on because you've moved 3 times in a year a precaution?

Every person arrested in the war on terror has the benifit of a million liberal lawyers taking their cases for free as well as blistering media coverage.

What's this 'we' stuff are you saying all lawyers are liberal?

No American citizens just disappear one day. We know exactly where they are.

How about that Utah lawyer who was arrested while none of his family was notified? It didn't come out until he managed to negotiate his release.

I would do that, but then we wouldn't get any information out of them.

It is known that torture doesn't get accurate information. And some victims in Iraq are now coming forward and saying they were never questioned. Just tortured.

That is one thing we agree on. I admire rap as a form of musical poetry. What I don't admire is some rappers promoting a lifestyle that does nothing but hurt other people. This "im gonna get mine" mentality is dishonorable. There is nothing admirable about stealing what you have from people that worked their entire lives to earn it.

Also, Biggie Smalls was a rapper, 50 cent is not. Hes an underwear model that talks.

Rap sucks.

40 CNN
41 CNN Headline

Conservative in my view, I guess that makes them balanced.

61 Comedy Central (the daily show does nothing but assault conservatives)

The Daily Show bashes Democrates too. And it is funny.

30 MSNBC
8 ABC
13 CBS

Conservative in my view I guess that makes them balanced.

134 BBC
135 BBC World

Not even American news.:roll:

We have 1 conservative news channel. 67. Foxnews.

Yeah very Conservative I guess that makes them unbalanced.

fty a liberal started this thread.

It's a warning and true.

France and Germany say things like "we don't agree with america" and "america is wrong on this issue". Not "death to the west, death to the great satan america".

France and Germany were there in the Gulf War.

Disagreement is alot different than death threats. Good luck finding a death threat against america by a major world leader after we invaded Iraq.

No other government has threatend the U.S. with death. Are you saying that Al-Qaeda is a wrold government?

Speculation and useless.

Relevant if all you can fault Clinton for is having sex.

Last I checked N. Korea was screaming for us to get back to the table. We've walked out of talks with them more than once.

Because we're starving them to death.

And what allies did we lose that weren't with us in the first place? Most of europe was never on our side, they just gave a nice phonecall on the morning of 9/11 out of courtesy.

France and Germany were with us in the Gulf War.

And Spain only gave up after they got bombed and ******d out. If I was a spanish citizen I would be pissed as hell that about a hundred citizens were murdered and our government decided to give up.

How many troops did Spain commit? 13,000? Great. The Canadians pulled out too shortly after one of our jets strafed their convoy.

You have a goat. And Republicans now have a majority in the three major areas of government.

Hence the reason for this thread. This country's government isn't going to be stable for very long after there is just one party.

Have fun with that goat.

I case you haven't noticed goat boy, I am.:lol:

Last edited:
Saboteur said:

I'll take that as agreement.

But Today Iraq. Tomorrow the world.

This isn't pinky and the brain. It's the real world. Bush is not senator palpaty. This isn't star wars. Get realistic.

Well you're right we're not that extreme yet but I think we're on our way. A man in South Dakota mentioned in a bar that maybe President Bush would spontaniously combust and our problems with him would be over... He's serving prison time as we speak.

Good. I didn't say Clinton should get killed when he was president, I just said he was an idiot. You aren't allowed to threaten the life of a president for a damn good reason.

We've invaded and looted Iraq and we used to support Iraq in it's war with Iran. Is that wierd?

We supported a country that was helping us fight a massive and truly evil empire of nations, the USSR. So we didn't know Saddam would one day go bonkers and invade kuwait... oops? What do you want?

And if by "looting" you mean setting up elections, fixing the dilapidated power water and sewage systems, and releasing the thousands of people in government jails, then yes, we looted the hell out of Iraq.

We don't have corrupt government?

The fact that you can sit here and say these idiotic things is a sign that no, we don't.

The president just awareded contracts he didn't take one bid.

I'm not sure if you knew this but there is a major shortage of companies with the capability to fulfill the massive contracts in iraq, and only a fraction of those capable are American. Did it occur to you that maybe no other american companies were interested in placing a bid?

Governents try to spend money domestically whenever possible. You don't see any police cruisers made by Toyota do you? No? There you go.

So does North Korea.

Yes, compair the greatest humanitarian force on earth with a despot dictator. Good job. You are winning the internet.

I suppose you're right.

Thank you for admitting that.

The thing is that people let whites succeed because they're white. Minorities have to work harder because they're not white.

Again, success is not success when it is handed to you.

The only thing that's been proposed as a solution is putting a cap on the amout a person can sue for.

Yeah, and guess who opposed that tooth and nail?

No, we all run the spectrum of gray areas, but most are.

Most land investors are republican. Ok. Let's see your facts on this one.

Is being spied on because you've moved 3 times in a year a precaution?

Oh come ON. You know how many people in the US move 3 times a year? I don't have the time or the energy to look it up, but it is likely over 1 million.

You honestly think homeland security has the manpower to spy on 1 million people per year? Please.

What's this 'we' stuff are you saying all lawyers are liberal?

I said liberal lawyers. I didn't say any lawyer.

How about that Utah lawyer who was arrested while none of his family was notified? It didn't come out until he managed to negotiate his release.

Link me. I'd like to read about that.

It is known that torture doesn't get accurate information. And some victims in Iraq are now coming forward and saying they were never questioned. Just tortured.

Shiites hate Sunnis for 30 years of abuse. Now some shiites are abusing their positions as police officers.

Iraq isn't perfect, but it's a hell of alot better than it was under Saddam.

Rap sucks.

You suck.

Conservative in my view, I guess that makes them balanced.

More like: I guess that makes you a left wing wack job.

The Daily Show bashes Democrates too. And it is funny.

Hardly. They yell about bush being an evil leader and call him the antichrist, then they make a joke about the color tie kennedy was wearing to make it look like they make fun of both.

Go watch any interview that Stewart does with anyone political. Better yet go watch the tape from a few nights ago when John the comedian tried to give nation building advice to a man that has worked in Washington for 30 years.

A comedian giving political advice..... LOL.

France and Germany were there in the Gulf War.

Only to keep Iraq on a short enough leash that they would get their debts paid back. Both those nations had a financial interest in a longterm Iraq under Saddam.

No other government has threatend the U.S. with death. Are you saying that Al-Qaeda is a wrold government?

wtf? Are you high?

Relevant if all you can fault Clinton for is having sex.

"Having sex". Right. Like republicans impeached him for having sex with his wife on their anniversary.

Clinton screwed an intern while doing presidential business in the most respected office of the most powerful nation on the face of the planet. He took a **** on 200 years of honor and dignity.

"Having sex" is an understatement.

Because we're starving them to death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea#Economy

Is it America's fault they spend 25 cents out of every dollar on their military?

America isn't starving the North Koreans. The North Koreans are starving the North Koreans.

How many troops did Spain commit? 13,000? Great. The Canadians pulled out too shortly after one of our jets strafed their convoy.

We should have carpet bombed those assholes.

Hence the reason for this thread. This country's government isn't going to be stable for very long after there is just one party.

Maybe the democratic party as you know it is not what the american people want anymore?

Democrats are going to have to change their marijuana induced college fantasies about what they think foreign policy should be. When they do, maybe the american people will start electing them again.

Try again?

Originally Posted by Saboteur
There are a lot of Joe Smiths. That is a nice way of saying idiot voter IMO
Well, he was an idiot.

FreeThinker said:
Yes, compair the greatest humanitarian force on earth with a despot dictator. Good job. You are winning the internet.

The internet, and this site, represent a small percentage of people. Such a small percentage in fact, I'd compare it to your brain.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Well, he was an idiot.

Some people vote based on their sphincter tightness. You know, real corn cobb types that hate people because they can't get any so no one should.... Like our friend FreeThinker here.:think:

FreeThinker said:
I'll take that as agreement.

Take it how you want...:roll:

This isn't pinky and the brain. It's the real world. Bush is not senator palpaty. This isn't star wars. Get realistic.

You're the one living in blissful ignorance.

Good. I didn't say Clinton should get killed when he was president, I just said he was an idiot. You aren't allowed to threaten the life of a president for a damn good reason.

The S.D. man wasn't threatening the life of the president either.

Commie.

We supported a country that was helping us fight a massive and truly evil empire of nations, the USSR. So we didn't know Saddam would one day go bonkers and invade kuwait... oops? What do you want?

Saddam was complaining to the U.N. for months before he invaded about the Saudis stealing oil from his half of their refinery.

After he aske dthe U.S. ambassidor what the U.S. would do if he took action... Well, you know what happened. He probably wouldn't have invaded Kuwait if our ambassidor hadn't told him that the U.S. didn't care.

And if by "looting" you mean setting up elections, fixing the dilapidated power water and sewage systems, and releasing the thousands of people in government jails, then yes, we looted the hell out of Iraq.

By looting I mean polluting their water with depleted uranium, putting thousands of innocent men and women in 'secret' prisons, cutting their electrical power which they still don't fully have repaired, setting up a government with a constitution that excludes Sunnies, shooting first and asking questions later at check points, creating a gas shortage in the oil rich country itself so we can have it, and yeah we looted the hell out of 'em.

The fact that you can sit here and say these idiotic things is a sign that no, we don't.

My exersizing my right to free speech really p!sses you off doesn't it?

I'm not sure if you knew this but there is a major shortage of companies with the capability to fulfill the massive contracts in iraq, and only a fraction of those capable are American. Did it occur to you that maybe no other american companies were interested in placing a bid?

This wouldn't be an issue if there weren't any companies unwilling to bid. The fact is is that there were, and Bush just awarded them to his buddies.

Governents try to spend money domestically whenever possible. You don't see any police cruisers made by Toyota do you? No? There you go.

Yeah that health care reform is doing great.:roll:

Hey you brought it up.

Thank you for admitting that.

You've taking my comment out of context.

Again, success is not success when it is handed to you.

Correct.

Yeah, and guess who opposed that tooth and nail?

Because it's not a solution. Putting a 250,000 dollar cap on lawsuits doesn't mean they're not frivolous. And doesn't save the courts from being bogged down in the madness.

Most land investors are republican. Ok. Let's see your facts on this one.

I'm just assuming that property investors are rich and rich people are Republicans. You said it yourself in another thread... "If you make less than $20,000 you might be a liberal.

Oh come ON. You know how many people in the US move 3 times a year? I don't have the time or the energy to look it up, but it is likely over 1 million.

This is a common fact known since 2002.

You honestly think homeland security has the manpower to spy on 1 million people per year? Please.

My brother in law is an air marshal. I know they have the man power.

I said liberal lawyers. I didn't say any lawyer.

But liberals only make $20,000 a year.

Link me. I'd like to read about that.

Can't get a good one sorry.

Shiites hate Sunnis for 30 years of abuse. Now some shiites are abusing their positions as police officers.

Iraq isn't perfect, but it's a hell of alot better than it was under Saddam.

I dunno how many people got killed there everyday before we took him out?

You suck.

Hard.

More like: I guess that makes you a left wing wack job.

Hey... You're the rightwing ******.

Hardly. They yell about bush being an evil leader and call him the antichrist, then they make a joke about the color tie kennedy was wearing to make it look like they make fun of both.

HMMMM they recently admonished the Dems for picking Kerry to reply to one of the president's speechs.

Go watch any interview that Stewart does with anyone political. Better yet go watch the tape from a few nights ago when John the comedian tried to give nation building advice to a man that has worked in Washington for 30 years.

A comedian giving political advice..... LOL.

They're not claiming to be serious. But it is the most watched news program to date.

wtf? Are you high?

So name a government leader that has threatened the U.S.

"Having sex". Right. Like republicans impeached him for having sex with his wife on their anniversary.

They impeached him because he lied about the sexunder oath.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea#Economy

Is it America's fault they spend 25 cents out of every dollar on their military?

America isn't starving the North Koreans. The North Koreans are starving the North Koreans.

So it's Saddams fault that we had to borrow money from China?

We should have carpet bombed those assholes.

There are a lot of American vets that owe there lives to the Canadians. You're comment cheapens their sacrifice and makes you look like an ungreatfull pants wetting snot.

Maybe the democratic party as you know it is not what the american people want anymore?

49% of this countries voters voted against him... I don't think that says Americans want a Totalitarian Theocratic Dictatorship.

Try again?

I'm losing interest in playing here.

Saboteur said:
I'm losing interest in playing here.

That makes two of us. You didn't say a single thing worth responding to.

FreeThinker said:
That makes two of us. You didn't say a single thing worth responding to.

VICTORY!

Ha ha... So you admit to being an ungreatfull pants wetting snot and you can't name a world government leader that has threatend the U.S. because you know it was Bush who was threatening Saddam! And you know that less people were dieing on a daily basis in Iraq before we took Saddam out! And you know that the $250,000.00 lawsuit maximium isn't a very good solution to keeping doctors out of court for 'frivolous' claims.

Yes Yes Yes... I RULE.

Just kidding. C'mon have a laugh with me.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom