• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Least Sexy Hollywood Actresses

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am not in agreement with the order of this list but thats why there are surveys I suppose. :shrug:
Who would YOU put on the top 3 of your list?

She may have once bagged herself international heartthrob Robert Pattinson and adorned the walls of many a teenager but Kristen Stewart has now been voted the least sexy actress in Hollywood.
Ahead of this weekend's glittering Oscars, Twilight star Kristen scooped the rather more unwanted title ahead of Sarah Jessica Parker and Lindsay Lohan in the survey.

Read more: Kristen Stewart voted least sexy actress in poll | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Personally I think Kristen Stewart is really pretty and sexy. The real problem is that outward beauty is only skin deep, she could be the prettiest woman inside but that will never get judged in these kinds of polls because nobody knows what she is truly like.

Seriously? People consider Linda Hunt sexier than Kristen Stewart.

5679240.jpg

Stupid poll is stupid.

I disagree mostly with the list. Stewart is only there because she kissed another guy.. pathetic list. If you notice, most in the top 5 are stars with history so to say.

Kirsten Stewart = cheated on her hot boyfriend. The "scandal" of 2012...especially if you were a teenage girl. Showed her small tits (SHOCK!!!! they are small) in an indie movie where she was in a threesome.
Sarah Jessica Parker = had a kid via surrogate because according to rumors she did not want to ruin her figure. Known to be a diva.
Lindsay Lohan = drugs, jail, mental problems. Did playboy.
Denise Richards = Charlie Sheen... guilt by association.
Kirsten Dunst = full frontal nudity plus mental crack a few years ago. Also refused to do another Spiderman movie..
Mischa Barton = drugs and erratic behavior.. to name a few.
Hilary Swank = went to some dictatorship that Hollywood hates and praised them.

And then we finally get to people who actually are not tainted per say (as far as I know) with scandals.

I dont understand why Lucy Liu is on the list, maybe because she use to play vixens.. Tilda Swinton... often plays bad women plus lets face it, not exactly a classic beauty. Uma Thurman.. maybe because she comes from a hippie family and has kids with multiple men and let her boobs go...

Basically the list is biased strange to say the least.

Finally a non-gay thread, and it's boring.

I am not in agreement with the order of this list but thats why there are surveys I suppose. :shrug:
Who would YOU put on the top 3 of your list?
I wouldn't lower myself to answering such a question.

Why are you promoting the scum you publish such hateful crap aimed at strangers (strangers they were probably fawning over last week and will be again next) for the crime of having a job that puts them in the public eye. Ugliest showbiz hack would be a much fuller category but would have nothing to do with their appearance.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....I had an Great Uncle who always use to say. There was no such thing as an Ugly woman.....nor a Pretty Bulldog.
shrug.gif

That list is rather terrible, most of them are rather attractive. :shrug:

Big fan of Kristen Dunst and Mischa Barton.

why do people even make lists like this? all that it does is hurt feelings. and people wonder why Karen Carpenter starved herself to death.

why do people even make lists like this? all that it does is hurt feelings. and people wonder why Karen Carpenter starved herself to death.

I do agree with you.....but don't you just wish at times these people could actually get a dose of reality and not only see but hear what people actually have to say about them. Get their feelings hurt. Rather than some critic or PR Agent that embellishes them to the public. I mean days and days where they just cant escape it. Rather than all this grandiose terminology that tries to explain their so called skillz.

Myself I personally do not like Lindsey Lohan and I have never considered her to be attractive in any way, shape, or fashion or form. Yet she can still make herself appeal to others enough so that producers and directors will still call on her. Which we all know they could just find another pretty face and one with a body to put in Lohans Place.

An example would be in an Action Film with a Bunch of Big Name Stars like the Expendables......yet Lohan is picked to play the part, despite just about any other actress in her age group that could be chosen to play the part.

I get the hots for Maggie Smith myself.

Seriously, hottest actress I can remember is Kate Winslet.

kristen stewart is too "About to die in a heroine overdose" to me. Beyond that, she is not that hot. I used to have a thing for Rene Zeilwigger or however you spell it, but now I cannot stand her. I don't disagree with the list, but I am not sure who I would consider the hottest still around. If we can go with dead people, I'll say Julia Child :lol:

The truly unattractive ones are those who have so lost themselves to cosmetic surgery that they don't even look human anymore.

Linda Hunt is WAY sexier than plastic beauties.

Sarrah Jessica Horse-face.
That woman that played catwoman in the last batman. I just don't like her at all.
Lindsay Lohan. She was such a pretty girl... now she's awful.
Alisson Hannigan. The one that played the witch girl in Buffy vampire slayer.
Oh, and Buffy too. I liked her when I was younger because (I thought) she had big huhus. But now, meh, I don't like her anymore, even her younger version.

That list is rather terrible, most of them are rather attractive. :shrug:

Big fan of Kristen Dunst and Mischa Barton.

Kristen Dunst and Mischa Barton always struck me as being just north of average (6-7 range), honestly. I kind of think the same about Kristen Stewart, though I imagine her ranking has a lot to do with Twilight.. and pictures like the following.

kristen-stewart-dog-daycare.jpg

Denise Richards is still pretty hot. I have no idea why she's even on there.

175px-Denise_Richards_2009.jpg

As far as Lindsey Lohan and Sarah Jessica Parker are concerned...

acid_picdump_33.jpg

40432_pro.jpg

Yea... No comment.

The price of fame, to always be scrutinized under a microscope. God forbid you don't look just perfect and gorgeous ALL the time. :roll: This crap is so stupid.

Kristen Dunst and Mischa Barton always struck me as being just north of average (6-7 range), honestly. I kind of think the same about Kristen Stewart, though I imagine her ranking has a lot to do with Twilight.. and pictures like the following.

View attachment 67142974

Maybe she was sick or something. You know the paparazzi just thrive on getting those "bad" pictures of celebrities, catching them without their makeup on, when they might be feeling under the weather, when they are just running out in the morning for a cup of coffee.

Maybe part of the reason why some celebrities get involved with drugs/drinking, develop eating disorders, and commit suicide is because they have to live up to such unrealistic expectations.

Kristen Stewart makes me depressed.

But with a boner.

I'd give her the best 3 seconds of her life... :lol:

Sarrah Jessica Horse-face.
That woman that played catwoman in the last batman. I just don't like her at all.
Lindsay Lohan. She was such a pretty girl... now she's awful.
Alisson Hannigan. The one that played the witch girl in Buffy vampire slayer.
Oh, and Buffy too. I liked her when I was younger because (I thought) she had big huhus. But now, meh, I don't like her anymore, even her younger version.

What's that? Is somebody prejudiced against people who aren't gorgeous? ;) (J/K, just kind of referencing a response you made to my Go Daddy commercial thread).

Maybe she was sick or something. You know the paparazzi just thrive on getting those "bad" pictures of celebrities, catching them without their makeup on, when they might be feeling under the weather, when they are just running out in the morning for a cup of coffee.

Sure. However, when you tend to be something of a polarizing presence in the entertainment industry anyway, it only takes the slightest bit of bad press one way or the other to cement peoples' negative first impressions.

The highly publicized fact that she seems to almost never smile or display any real overt emotion is also a big part of the reason for her low rankings, I'd imagine.

kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-will-present-at-golden-globes.jpg

While not the most gorgeous woman in the world by any means, I think she looks just fine in the above photo.

Sure. However, when you tend to be something of a polarizing presence in the entertainment industry anyway, it only takes the slightest bit of bad press one way or the other to cement peoples' negative first impressions.

The highly publicized fact that she seems to almost never smile or display any real overt emotion is also a big part of the reason for her low rankings, I'd imagine.

View attachment 67142978

While not the most gorgeous woman in the world by any means, I think she looks just fine in the above photo.

You mean low rankings according to the OP. While not a fan of her movies or her for that matter, I do note that she is a VERY popular actress. She is in the tabloids and the entertainment news all the time, so I don't really think she has to worry too much. :lol:

You mean low rankings according to the OP. While not a fan of her movies or her for that matter, I do note that she is a VERY popular actress. She is in the tabloids and the entertainment news all the time, so I don't really think she has to worry too much. :lol:

True, but you have to remember that her popularity is mostly amongst young girls and the occassional middle aged woman, not necessarily men. Who do you think the OP's poll was directed towards? ;)

Back
Top Bottom