• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Learn their names

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I'm really starting to think these guys won't be done after November...

I see the fake republicans are at it again.Once the presidential elections are over these clowns will be done regardless of who wins the presidency.

I see the fake republicans are at it again.Once the presidential elections are over these clowns will be done regardless of who wins the presidency.

I wouldn't count on it...

They're having to destroy the Republican/Trumplican party in order to save/resurrect it.

This is partly true.

The greatest danger to the NeverTrumpers is that Trump is upsetting the Republican Elite's ability to get globalist money in their pockets. If they can succeed in getting rid of Trump, then everything goes back to the way it was: Politicians getting rich, multinational corporations getting rich off the backs of the American citizens and worldwide politicians...including our own...working for the globalists. If that happens, there will be no more need for the Lincoln Project.

But if Trump wins, these guys will redouble their efforts, in cooperation with the rest of the worldwide Trump haters, in an all out effort to oppose everything Trump will do for the American people.

Yep.

Lindsey Graham
Mitch McConnell
Thom Tillis
Cory Gardner
Martha McSally
Ted Cruz
Joni Earnst
Marco Rubio
Susan Collins
Steve Daines
John Cornyn
Jim Inhoffe
Tom Cotton
Mike Rounds
Rand Paul
Ron Johnson

Republicans, traitors and Trump sycophants.

History will remember them. And many of them are already in trouble for the 2020 cycle elections. Graham, Tillis, Gardner, McSally, Collins and Daine are all trailing their Democratic opponents right now.

And the 2022 cycle shows about 9 more Senate Gopers in serious danger of losing, as well.

The next 4 years could see an major swing in the nation's politics, as educated, white middle class voters have started to stop drinking the Koolaid...which is long overdue.

This is partly true.

The greatest danger to the NeverTrumpers is that Trump is upsetting the Republican Elite's ability to get globalist money in their pockets. If they can succeed in getting rid of Trump, then everything goes back to the way it was: Politicians getting rich, multinational corporations getting rich off the backs of the American citizens and worldwide politicians...including our own...working for the globalists. If that happens, there will be no more need for the Lincoln Project.

But if Trump wins, these guys will redouble their efforts, in cooperation with the rest of the worldwide Trump haters, in an all out effort to oppose everything Trump will do for the American people.

The entire world is out to get Trump because he just wants to do right by the Average American.

If that isn’t North Korea levels of mind blowing propaganda, nothing is.

The entire world is out to get Trump because he just wants to do right by the Average American.

Nope, because it's not "the entire world".

When will you ever give up your use of hyperbole.

I wouldn't count on it...

They are Trump hating fake republicans and liberals. If Trump wins then their efforts to get Biden elected have failed and therefor have no reason to continue with their anti-Trump nonsense seeing how Trump can't win another presidential term. If Biden wins then they have no need to continue with their anti-Trump nonsense.

This is partly true.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of people like you, as you are his legacy on earth.

This is Hitler-youth level stuff, here.

But that's where we are as a society right now. There is literally an entire generation of brainwashed, moronic rightwing fascists out there who need to be defeated.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of people like you, as you are his legacy on earth.

This is Hitler-youth level stuff, here.

But that's where we are as a society right now. There is literally an entire generation of brainwashed, moronic rightwing fascists out there who need to be defeated.

LOL!! Sure. All you have to do is shout "FASCIST!!!" and that supports your nonsense when you are unable to use fact, reason or logic to advance your position.

Cancel culture at it's finest.

Back
Top Bottom