• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leaked texts show Fox News' Maria Bartiromo gave Trump White House questions she'd ask president in advance

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

On Friday, CNN reported that Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo supplied former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows with questions in advance of interviewing former President Donald Trump.

"In one noteworthy text, Bartiromo messaged Meadows on the morning of November 29, less than an hour before she was set to conduct Trump's first interview since Election Day," reported Jamie Gangel, Jeremy Herb, Elizabeth Stuart and Brian Stelter. "The text included questions she planned to ask Trump."

"Hi the public wants to know he will fight this. They want to hear a path to victory. & he's in control," wrote Bartiromo to Meadows. "1Q You've said MANY TIMES THIS ELECTION IS RIGGED... And the facts are on your side. Let's start there. What are the facts? Characterize what took place here. Then I will drill down on the fraud including the statistical impossibilities of Biden magic (federalist). Pls make sure he doesn't go off on tangents. We want to know he is strong he is a fighter & he will win. This is no longer about him. This is about ????. I will ask him about big tech & media influencing ejection as well Toward end I'll get to GA runoffs & then vaccines."

This is very close to the actual first question Bartiromo posed to Trump in that interview. He replied, "This election was a fraud; it was a rigged election."

snip

giphy.gif

On Friday, CNN reported that Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo supplied former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows with questions in advance of interviewing former President Donald Trump.

"In one noteworthy text, Bartiromo messaged Meadows on the morning of November 29, less than an hour before she was set to conduct Trump's first interview since Election Day," reported Jamie Gangel, Jeremy Herb, Elizabeth Stuart and Brian Stelter. "The text included questions she planned to ask Trump."

"Hi the public wants to know he will fight this. They want to hear a path to victory. & he's in control," wrote Bartiromo to Meadows. "1Q You've said MANY TIMES THIS ELECTION IS RIGGED... And the facts are on your side. Let's start there. What are the facts? Characterize what took place here. Then I will drill down on the fraud including the statistical impossibilities of Biden magic (federalist). Pls make sure he doesn't go off on tangents. We want to know he is strong he is a fighter & he will win. This is no longer about him. This is about ????. I will ask him about big tech & media influencing ejection as well Toward end I'll get to GA runoffs & then vaccines."

This is very close to the actual first question Bartiromo posed to Trump in that interview. He replied, "This election was a fraud; it was a rigged election."

snip
He was basically an employee if Faux Noize. When he wasn't working for Vladimir of course.

My favorite part of the newly released material is how Mark played Hannity.

Mark: You're a real patriot and a good boy. I highly value our friendship.
Hannity: We think the same. We should partner up!

That's being manipulated. Hannity was manipulated by Mark. That's the most interesting part and it confirms that Hannity is driven by deep seated feelings of inferiority.

snip
They all do that.

Mark: You're a real patriot and a good boy. I highly value our friendship.
Hannity: We think the same. We should partner up!

That's being manipulated. Hannity was manipulated by Mark. That's the most interesting part and it confirms that Hannity is driven by deep seated feelings of inferiority.

A good boy? :D

You people crack me up. Did she give him the answers too?

Question: who gives these people not only the questions, but the answers and text too? And this happens EVERY NIGHT in America.

I gather some reporter gave answers to a politician to questions she wanted to ask him in her fantasy world . I should care about this why?

I gather some reporter gave answers to a politician to questions she wanted to ask him in her fantasy world . I should care about this why?
We shouldn't - the hypocrisy is near absolute as the MSM is given their text to read virtually every night and especially when they really need to crank the propaganda up - hence the montage I posted.

When they interview Kamala, they prepare a bed of dandelions and fragrant tropical nectars to relax in while she reads the questions they're going to ask her.

snip
So what?

snip

Lol, I thought they gave her HER the questions in advance.

snip
There's no reason why her questions should be a surprise to him.

This is what the Trumpists accuse Biden of, yes?

We shouldn't - the hypocrisy is near absolute as the MSM is given their text to read virtually every night and especially when they really need to crank the propaganda up - hence the montage I posted.
When they interview Kamala, they prepare a bed of dandelions and fragrant tropical nectars to relax in while she reads the questions they're going to ask her.
There's no reason why her questions should be a surprise to him.

Oh. A nothingburger. Funny how that happens. I wonder what would've happened if Trump wore a tan suit. Or ordered mustard with a burger. Or put his feet up on a desk.

Nah, he wouldn't stoop to that. He'd **** Ukraine on promised military aid to extort announcement of fake investigations into a political rival's son, is what he'd do

First thing I do when I'm asked to attend a meeting is ask for an agenda.

And if I don't get one, I don't go - there obviously being no point.

CNN reports, "Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and Fox’s Sean Hannity exchanged more than 80 text messages between Election Day 2020 and Joe Biden’s January 2021 inauguration, communications that show Hannity’s evolution from staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump’s election lies to being “fed up” with the “lunatics” hurting Trump’s cause in the days before January 6."

On the afternoon of Election Day, Hannity texted Meadows at 1:36 p.m. to ask about turnout in North Carolina. Two hours later, Meadows responded: “Stress every vote matters. Get out and vote. On radio.”

“Yes sir,” Hannity replied. “On it. Any place in particular we need a push.”

“Pennsylvania. NC AZ,” Meadows wrote, adding: “Nevada.”

“Got it. Everywhere,” Hannity said.

Politico reports, "Sean Hannity repeatedly tried to scale back Donald Trump’s effort to use the Jan. 6 session of Congress to overturn the 2020 election results, according to text messages between the Fox News host and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows revealed publicly Tuesday."

“I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told,” Hannity said of Trump’s efforts in a text on Dec. 31, 2020, to Meadows, obtained by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack. Instead, Hannity told Meadows that Trump should go to Florida and become a vocal supporter of election reforms.

Is Fox a news organization or a political arm for the Republican Party?

I really can't believe the Donald Trump dominated Republican Party. The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Trump's followers are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth. They are unfamiliar with what happened on Jan. 6, 2021. They only know Trump is their savior. For obvious reasons they are not members of internet forums like this one.

This crowd has captured the GOP, and the Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, other GOP leaders, and the Republican ranks in Congress are all beholden to Donald Trump and his rural dominated uninformed followers.

Do we let them acquire the American government again?

Back
Top Bottom