• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leaked Kremlin War Memo Instructs Russian State Media To Feature Fox News Host Tucker Carlson 'As Much As Possible,' Says Mother Jones Report

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Wow Tucker Carlson is so helpful to the Russians the Kremlin wants him on russian TVs as much as possible.

Fox News really is helping russia spread their propaganda lies.

Who would have thought we had a news outlet here in America that had so many people who are against the US and support russia and putin?

Wow, I never thought I would see this. Especially from a republican. There's a first time for everything.

Wow Tucker Carlson is so helpful to the Russians the Kremlin wants him on russian TVs as much as possible.

Who would have thought we had a news outlet here in America that had so many people who are against the US and support russia and putin?

Wow, I never thought I would see this. Especially from a republican. There's a first time for everything.

I wonder if this will hurt Tucker's ratings in the future?

<>
<>

I've thought it for quite some time. It's been painfully obvious over the last 20 years that the GOP has become purely about power for power's sake, which it interprets as pissing off or even better, ****ing over, the liberals.

All that had to happen is a D had to stand up to Russia, and 40% of America would show they have greater allegience to Putin. Maybe one wouldn't expect if it one looked at America with more hopeful - naive - eyes. But we can't really be surprised today, can we? It's 2022. And January 6th happened in 2021. These people are not patriots. Quite the opposite. They're purely for themselves, to the exclusion of all others, and if that requires a treasonous elevation of loyalties to a foreign foe they'll gladly embrace it.

I wonder if this will hurt Tucker's ratings in the future?

Fox News people don't watch any news that is unbiased.

So that means they won't know about this. Fox News isn't going to report it to them. Neither is newsmax or oan.

So it's not going to hurt his ratings.

"I wonder why Vladimir Putin and the Russian state would want its citizens to have as much access to my broadcasts as possible? Could it be because I'm a beacon of truth? Could it be because I ask provocative questions they can't find at other American media outlets? Could it be because I'm devastatingly handsome, and that vaccines don't work? There's no real way of knowing, but that doesn't stop those of us here at FOX from continuing to ask the hard questions Russians want the answers to. And we will strive to continue to ask, no matter how much the unconstitutional Deep State attempts to shut us down with woke culture and gender neutral M&Ms. Because that's what we do!

Coming up after the break, we'll explore why Ukraine is no better than Nazi Germany and deserves to be wiped off the map, and whether Biden should be condemned as a war criminal for not sending troops to the region to assist Russia in their legitimate struggle to liberate poor Ukrainians from the grip of a tyrant. Stay tuned!"

And "partriots" support this guy.

What dolts.

I've thought it for quite some time. It's been painfully obvious over the last 20 years that the GOP has become purely about power for power's sake, which it interprets as pissing off or even better, ****ing over, the liberals.

All that had to happen is a D had to stand up to Russia, and 40% of America would show they have greater allegience to Putin. Maybe one wouldn't expect if it one looked at America with more hopeful - naive - eyes. But we can't really be surprised today, can we? It's 2022. And January 6th happened in 2021. These people are not patriots. Quite the opposite. They're purely for themselves, to the exclusion of all others, and if that requires a treasonous elevation of loyalties to a foreign foe they'll gladly embrace it.
Agree with all of this EXCEPT it hasn't been the last 20 years, it's been the last 40 years (Since Reagan and holding off releasing hostages, supplying the Contras, to begin with).

Agree with all of this EXCEPT it hasn't been the last 20 years, it's been the last 40 years (Since Reagan and holding off releasing hostages, supplying the Contras, to begin with).

Well, yes, the "it" has been growing for quite some time, also including the late 90s and Gingrich's "push for a permanent Republican majority", finally making power solely for power's sake the point. It started getting notably more acromonious then (and around the related impeachment of Clinton). There was another uptick as Iraq and Afghanistan went tits up. But it really exploded when it began looking like we were about to see our first black President.

It's been outright hatred, insanity, shameless lying, outright assault on our institutions and even the seat of our government. It's crazy these days. And while they'll be the first to tell you that it's all the left's fault (for...what? Wanting everyone to have health care?), that is of course because they are confessing....

"I wonder why Vladimir Putin and the Russian state would want its citizens to have as much access to my broadcasts as possible? Could it be because I'm a beacon of truth? Could it be because I ask provocative questions they can't find at other American media outlets? Could it be because I'm devastatingly handsome, and that vaccines don't work? There's no real way of knowing, but that doesn't stop those of us here at FOX from continuing to ask the hard questions Russians want the answers to. And we will strive to continue to ask, no matter how much the unconstitutional Deep State attempts to shut us down with woke culture and gender neutral M&Ms. Because that's what we do!

Coming up after the break, we'll explore why Ukraine is no better than Nazi Germany and deserves to be wiped off the map, and whether Biden should be condemned as a war criminal for not sending troops to the region to assist Russia in their legitimate struggle to liberate poor Ukrainians from the grip of a tyrant. Stay tuned!"

Did he actually say those words?

He basically said he was broadcasting to Russians.

He said he will continue to ask the hard questions RUSSIANS want to hear. Not what Americans want to hear. Which most of us want truth. Not some right wing extremist propaganda lies.

Did he actually say those words?

He basically said he was broadcasting to Russians.

He said he will continue to ask the hard questions RUSSIANS want to hear. Not what Americans want to hear. Which most of us want truth. Not some right wing extremist propaganda lies.
No, but it's not hard to imagine him doing so.

What a useful idiot is he to Putin ............ and Murdoch is just as bad for allowing it

Yes, I and most people here knew that. It was sarcasm. Something he very well could have said, judging from what he has already said and done.

That's true. What you posted read much the same as some of the previous things carlson has spewed on his show.

"How to Trigger Liberals with Nothing More than a Memo"

It's not just a memo. There's an unjust aggression by Russia, a traitorous Trumpublican GOP AND a memo that sort of puts the pieces together.

The irony, of course, is that the fascists are always projecting their treason on others. The Russian collusion "hoax" the conservatards cry, even as the Trump/Russia connection is more than obvious. Phrases like "witch hunt" and "fake news" have defined the real depth of their denial. Well, nobody in their right mind believes you.

Trump has consistently revealed himself as a Putin fan boy. The Trump cult has heard him repeatedly, verbally fellate the Russian dick-tator, calling him "genius". So, the memo is just the most recent piece of evidence that the anti-american GOP will ignore. Traitors gonna trait, right?

Well, I would advise the domestic enemies of the USA as I would the foreign ones. Be careful who you **** with. Don't forget where you live. The consequences of following the wrong traitor will be devastating.

What a useful idiot is he to Putin ............ and Murdoch is just as bad for allowing it
The question is what is Tucker getting out of acting like a traitor? Who is feeding him this propaganda? Had Murdock made a deal with Putin? Does he really think this behavior is good for ratings?

The question is what is Tucker getting out of acting like a traitor? Who is feeding him this propaganda? Had Murdock made a deal with Putin? Does he really think this behavior is good for ratings?

The Russians are fascists, just like the Trumpublicans. They have a religious connection that transcends language and geography, in that money is their god. I'm not the least bit surprised this GOP treason is becoming mainstream. Using Americans against America is Putin's plan. Trump, Carlson and friends are very willing participants because their loyalty is to wealth and power, not their country.

I hope they all get arrested, tried and punished.

Not in Russia…

All the real news is blocked…
I should have phrased my comment better. I was wondering if it would hurt him with his viewers at home, knowing that his show was being used as
pro putin propaganda. Just a few years ago it would have dropped his viewership to zero.

I’m half hoping this turns into a shooting war with Russia, so Tokyo Tucker can be charged with treason.

Correct me if i mistaken

But Tucker is already on Russian TV with a bonus, subtitles in Russian.

Murdoch needs to wake the F up

If not a hot war, we are now in a new cold war, make no mistake, some are on the wrong side.

Correct me if i mistaken

But Tucker is already on Russian TV with a bonus, subtitles in Russian.

Murdoch needs to wake the F up

If not a hot war, we are now in a new cold war, make no mistake, some are on the wrong side.
What, the right wing on the wrong side of history?

Back
Top Bottom