• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leaked Kremlin memo told Russian media to feature lots of Carlson

then your opinion as to why he is the ONLY one in American media chosen to be aired on state run tv??
something, something, something.

I'm having a difficult time resisiting the impulse to repost for the nth time the court case where Fox says Tucker isn't to be taken seriously.
too bad they don't see that in Russia.

It is astounding. Aside from Trump being elected in ‘16, the most disappointing thing about the election was learning how many truly stupid (and shitty, in many cases) Americans there are.
it makes sense though doesn't it. they hung on every word from Limbaugh forever. then they added Fox people. then Trump. now Carlson.

i'm convinced it's just a bunch of people who have to make the US as it was when they were in high school and they're drawn the most extreme (what they see as) alpha males to lead them to their promised land.

but we're all gonna die. just like the confederates of 1850 died. so things will continue to change not matter what they want/need.

I m not the one twisted, but nice try deflecting as usual. The subject I am talking about is treasonous Tucker Carlson. He is the one with the truth problem as usual.

Can you quote the particular words in context that he is using that you find to be objectionable?

I rarely watch his show so I can't make a judgement on what you are saying without you posting the actual words from Carlson that he actually spoke.

I've never seen him, though, when he was not presenting pretty well supported, rational observations of the real world.

People who never watched something would have to be called an idiot to form an opinion from out of context "fragments of broadcast".
That much is clear so you have no excuses and I'm proud I was able to draw it out of you.
and you don't wonder why Carlson is being played in Russia then obviously.

and you don't wonder why Carlson is being played in Russia then obviously.
You let yourself form an opinion about something you refuse to see for yourself. That makes you a tool.
If that changes you can try again.

You let yourself form an opinion about something you refuse to see for yourself. That makes you a tool.
you should ask yourself, why is Carlson the only media person in the US being show in Russia?????? Try to grasp that concept.

I don't listen to or watch traitors. 4 years of Trump was way more than I could tolerate. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom