• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leaked Document: 2,000 Men Sexually Assaulted 1,200 German Women

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Authorities now think that on New Year's Eve, more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities, including more than 600 in Cologne and about 400 in Hamburg.

More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved, and 120 suspects — many of them foreign nationals — have been identified.

Officials have linked the sexual assaults to the influx of refugees. "There is a connection between the emergence of this phenomenon and the rapid migration in 2015," Holger Münch, president of the German Federal Crime Police Office, told Sueddeutsche Zeitung.
Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve

More coverups apparently have taken place, as German police under reported the full impact of the New Year's sexual assaults.

Why is this happening?
Comments?
Thoughts?

Where are the usual apologists now?

Chagos?
PeteEU?
InfiniteChaos?
MancSkipper?
Tannisgir?

Where you guys at? Hiding from this thread I presume. :lamo :lamo

You need to lie down in a darkened room until the fever passes.

Isn't that what the German women did? It couldn't have been the immigrants fault.

Where are the usual apologists now?

Chagos?
PeteEU?
InfiniteChaos?
MancSkipper?
Tannisgir?

Where you guys at? Hiding from this thread I presume. :lamo :lamo

I've never been an 'apologist' for any sexual assault.

I've just called you on your lies and watched you run away.

Like right now, for example.

I've never been an 'apologist' for any sexual assault.

I've just called you on your lies and watched you run away.

Like right now, for example.

You ran away last time, I even sent you a reply asking you why you left. Hahaha, remember that?

1200 women assaulted in Germany, police cover up.
1400+ raped in England, police cover up.

I just report the news bro, if you want to take another dive that's your business.

For the sake of conversing with different people, I can adjust my intellectual level even to the point of going downwards. But where there's room towards the top as always should be, there's a cut-off point in the other direction.

That's been reached in this and any other thread like it.

For the sake of conversing with different people, I can adjust my intellectual level even to the point of going downwards. But where there's room towards the top as always should be, there's a cut-off point in the other direction.

Another way to say there is no defense for Islam and the actions of the immigrants. And that the concern is real and multiculture is a huge failure. Thanks.

More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved, and 120 suspects — about half of them foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany — have been identified.

Out of 120 suspects identified so far, about half of them are foreign nationals and up to 60 them could be Germans.

Nice way to back out, claim mental superiority while not addressing one bit of the Washington Post story that I presented.

You've really got to be naive to think no one sees through this tactic.

Out of 120 suspects identified so far, about half of them are foreign nationals and up to 60 them could be Germans.

Do you think its easy for police to identify migrants, who may not possess German identification, and could have fled elsewhere in the EU by now?

Yes, one of the problems of receiving 1,000,000 refugees in a year is that you really can't keep tabs on anyone, or even be assured of the identity of everyone.

The title alone is BS, nothing was "leaked". The German paper that's quoted makes no such mention either. It also explains the difficulties in identification but one would perhaps need to have German to be able to read it. Surprising that Washpo didn't show that capacity in this case where the headline is concerned.

Beyond all of which the issue here is not one of assumed intellectual superiority, it's one of demonstrated inferiority. Put another way, ignorance. On the actual issue and in silly conclusions drawn.

Consigning all of this to dismissal.

Consigning all of this to dismissal.

You sound like you've worked in government before.

Tell me, are there any circumstances involving migrant criminality that you won't dismiss?.

How about Angela Merkel stating that IS have successfully used the stream of refugees to infiltrate Europe?
https://www.rt.com/news/350637-merkel-refugee-flow-terrorists/

The story I just linked also mentioned a planned attack on Düsseldorf by Syrians. This attack was going to be patterned after the Paris attacks of November of last year. Do you dismiss this also?
------
The Washington Post story mentioned a police document, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, since they have better sources than you or I have.

You ran away last time, I even sent you a reply asking you why you left. Hahaha, remember that?

Wrong. More lies. After you were beat down, you started spew irrelevancies that had nothing to do with my statements.

Same old, same old.

More BS where presentation is concerned. Nothing was leaked, it's all been been commented by authorities in advance and official publication is expected shortly.

In this I have better sources than Washpo but even that's not necessary. Whole thing has been out and about in Germany for days and took no whistleblower.

I won't even bother with the usual tactics of gish galloping into other fields that were not and are not the topic of the presentation. Anyone wanting to embarrass themselves even further by such antics, well go and make yourself look foolish at your own expense.

Dismissed.

Wrong. More lies. After you were beat down, you started spew irrelevancies that had nothing to do with my statements.

Same old, same old.
Favourite tactic of those over-challenged in debate. Waste of time, really.

Too true, too true.

People unable to form and defend cogent arguments to seem to rely on over active fantasy scenarios.
and often enough being over-challenged in forming even those. Citing RT for Gawd's sake, the ultimate Russian fact distorter.

Pitiful.

P.S. Just for your information (that being totally wasted on the OP) the three perps that planned the Düsseldorf assault had been in Europe way before Merkel opened the borders. However one may see that particular move.

Last edited:
Nice way to back out, claim mental superiority while not addressing one bit of the Washington Post story that I presented.

You've really got to be naive to think no one sees through this tactic.

It's all he's got. In my Islam and Rape thread, he never addressed a single point I made. All he did was attack me, because he couldn't deny the facts. Apparently he doesn't care about credibility. I wonder if he gets paid, or if he's just Dhummi in Chief.

Anyone having the patience to bother going back to that thread can see how and by what criteria the poster's unworthiness of address is demonstrated there. Last not least by himself.

In here one can also notice how the aspect of "leaked" finds as little address as the silly conclusions of cover-ups drawn in the OP.

God forbid actual occurrences.

Moderator's Warning:
Call out/Baiting thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom