• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leak from downstairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASHES

An Uncertain Person
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I remember when the software was first updated to XF, there was the new similar threads feature which had to be temporarily disabled because it was featuring content from below. Well, I found more leaking.

The location is "unanswered threads." What's visible when you click it, are any threads that have no replies, including ones from all those subforums.

I remember when the software was first updated to XF, there was the new similar threads feature which had to be temporarily disabled because it was featuring content from below. Well, I found more leaking.

The location is "unanswered threads." What's visible when you click it, are any threads that have no replies, including ones from all those subforums.
Not a big deal because you can't see those in the results if you don't have access to those subforums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom