• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawyers for Gillum, Nelson campaigns objected to noncitizen's vote being denied

TrumpTrain

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la...gns-objected-to-noncitizens-vote-being-denied

Lawyers for the Florida Democratic gubernatorial and Senate candidates objected Friday to the rejection of a provisional ballot cast by a noncitizen, according to a transcript obtained by Fox News.

The incident occurred during a canvassing meeting Friday in Palm Beach County, where provisional ballots were being examined. According to the draft transcript of the meeting, taken by a court reporter hired by the Florida Republican Party, a provisional ballot was ordered excluded from the count, as it came from a non-U.S. citizen.

My comment: The Left is so brazen in their cheating. They are upfront about wanting illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote. Its disgusting.

Wow, the simple fact ya'll are flipping the **** out over one vote is very telling.

I think we can now officially call America a banana republic. Will be interesting to see how long this experiment in democracy survives.

Its so sad to see. I feel horrible for little kids and the kind of fascist country the radical Left is creating for them.

Wow, the simple fact ya'll are flipping the **** out over one vote is very telling.

Its a symptom of several much larger problems, like illegal aliens sneaking into the country and voter fraud. The fact that you don't care about those problems is very telling

Oh, if you smelled a Russian you would probably care, but REAL voterm fraud and law-breaking, you don't care about apparently.

i smell bull****.

The thought that you think it's really only "one" vote is very telling.

What does it tell you? The point isnt that its a single vote, the point is that dems are pushing to have an illegal vote count. What is telling about that is that their wails and moans over the sanctity of our democracy was just bull**** designed to fool their ignorant base.

The thought that you think it's really only "one" vote is very telling.

Oh please only those that still believe in Santa believe the voter fraud bs spread by the right.

I heard on the radio the other day of a country wide study by one of the major universities that spanned over a few years. There were a total of 31 fraudulent votes found out of over a billion checked.

Voter fraud is about as common as suicide by meteorite.

Oh please only those that still believe in Santa believe the voter fraud bs spread by the right.

I heard on the radio the other day of a country wide study by one of the major universities that spanned over a few years. There were a total of 31 fraudulent votes found out of over a billion checked.

Why is it that when their is an obvious problem with the integrity of the vote, some will try to tell people don't believe your eyes, nothing to see here?

SMH....It is shameful...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

A million thanks to Messrs. Gillum and Nelson for being so honest.

Most Democrats (and their media) deny there are any non-citizens voting. "Nonsense!" they assure us.

Those two upstanding gentlemen, however, have no problem with non-citizens giving the middle finger to our election (and immigration) laws.

If their scam works, we will soon have Governor Gillum and Senator Nelson, who will -- of course -- protect and defend the Constitution!!! Yeah, right!

Dumbass democrat lawyers fight over just one vote? Not at all. Those demons are fighting for the practice of allowing all illegal aliens to vote. Roe v Wade was just one case, but the issue was for abortion rights for the entire country. In California it is illegal by state democrat law to question a voter's eligibility to vote based upon citizenship. Is there evidence of voter fraud in California? How can there be when it has become illegal to verify whether a person voting is eligible to vote or not? Are all democrats this stupid or do they know what illegal voting is going on?

What does it tell you? The point isnt that its a single vote, the point is that dems are pushing to have an illegal vote count. What is telling about that is that their wails and moans over the sanctity of our democracy was just bull**** designed to fool their ignorant base.

Thats it in a nutshell

Why is it that when their is an obvious problem with the integrity of the vote, some will try to tell people don't believe your eyes, nothing to see here?

SMH....It is shameful...

Don't forget the flipside: When they lose they DO see fantasy phantom Russians everywhere.

Chump and RickTheDick continue to blatantly attempt to subvert efforts to conduct fair, impartial and transparent elections.

Chump's power primarily relies on maintaining support from Simpletons.

The reporter, Adam Shaw, displayed jarringly apparent bias by not providing the name of a single lawyer who allegedly objected.

If you boarded the Chump Train, open your eyes to mock outrage and misdirected disgust. God Bless America! May we pursue a better America and a better World! May we embrace the concepts of Grace, Honor, Humor and Love! Let Love reign supreme! Get off the Chump Train today!

If ballots came in late and they were pushed through as if they had come in on time, wouldnt that be voter fraud?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la...gns-objected-to-noncitizens-vote-being-denied

My comment: The Left is so brazen in their cheating. They are upfront about wanting illegal aliens and non-citizens to vote. Its disgusting.

What is really telling is repukes have no problem suppressing votes of CITIZENS of the US in the name of voter fraud. From closing polling places to removing names from voter rolls etc. You have no problem with these tactics. I also wonder how many cons vote twice thanks to a second home. I bet there is little investigation about that because you are so ethical. God bless our scumbag POS president.

SMH....It is shameful...

I see no obvious fraud other than possibly one vote.

What I see is a system that needs to be fixed, more workers, more sites, clearer laws.

This has nothing o do with voter fraud...

Yup. Making mountains out of mole hills to distract from how incompetent the Buffoon-in-Chief and how insane the GOP truly is.

And they wonder how the Dems took more than 10-million votes than the GOP last week.

If ballots came in late and they were pushed through as if they had come in on time, wouldnt that be voter fraud?

Not if they were on site and set aside...

What is really telling is repukes have no problem suppressing votes of CITIZENS of the US in the name of voter fraud. From closing polling places to removing names from voter rolls etc. You have no problem with these tactics. I also wonder how many cons vote twice thanks to a second home. I bet there is little investigation about that because you are so ethical. God bless our scumbag POS president.

After Scott Walker a d Republicans insisted that's the GAB (government accountability board which Republicans have since dissolved) investigate voter fraud in Wisconsin only one case was proven, a Republican who voted for Walker around a dozen times.

After Scott Walker a d Republicans insisted that's the GAB (government accountability board which Republicans have since dissolved) investigate voter fraud in Wisconsin only one case was proven, a Republican who voted for Walker around a dozen times.

We have a large Hasidic community and there have been quite a few "irregularities" with their community. Especially concerning place of residence. Not even to say they vote republican or democrat all the time. Its whoever kisses their ass gets the block vote. I voted for the local state senator who specifically opposes their annexation of land and thank god he won. A democrat in this case.

Yup. Making mountains out of mole hills to distract from how incompetent the Buffoon-in-Chief and how insane the GOP truly is.

Mountains out of mole hills?

A known corrupt election supervisor is involved, right now, in possible election fudging. And unlike the "Russian meddling" of 2016, this recent incident has real, concrete evidence to it.

A known corrupt election supervisor is involved, right now, in possible election fudging.

I like how you bootlickers see Trump as a victim, despite being the most powerful person in the world, and try to portray the state that your precious Prick Scott runs is suddenly none of his responsibility when it is convenient. If the election supervisor is involved, so is Scott since - you know - that "election supervisor".... you know... WORKS FOR HIM!

Doh!

i smell bull****.

Yep... if you search this topic, you'll find dozens of rightwing sites all up in arms about it. Yet from the article itself...

"The lawyer who was present was not someone we had authorized to make such an objection. Noncitizens cannot vote in U.S. elections," Marc Elias, recount attorney for the Nelson campaign, said in a statement. The Gillum campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

And according to this article, it was Nelson's lawyer who objected...

My guess is the lawyer just objected a little too quickly, perhaps based on other reasons or just because Scott keeps trying to exclude all kinds of votes for any reason possible, and so it's just much ado about nothing.

But hey, this works for right wing propaganda, so let's run with it!

Last edited:
Chump and RickTheDick continue to blatantly attempt to subvert efforts to conduct fair, impartial and transparent elections.

Chump's power primarily relies on maintaining support from Simpletons.

The reporter, Adam Shaw, displayed jarringly apparent bias by not providing the name of a single lawyer who allegedly objected.

If you boarded the Chump Train, open your eyes to mock outrage and misdirected disgust. God Bless America! May we pursue a better America and a better World! May we embrace the concepts of Grace, Honor, Humor and Love! Let Love reign supreme! Get off the Chump Train today!

Is it possible for you to repost that in an adult form so that it could be understood by non minors? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom