• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawsuit: Trump campaign failed to act after staffer pulled gun

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A lawsuit filed by a former staffer on Donald J. Trump’s campaign for president claims the campaign’s then-North Carolina State Director pulled a gun on him and senior campaign officials refused to do anything about it.

According to the lawsuit by this staffer, he is not the only guy that had a gun pulled on him.

What in the holy hell is in the water of North Carolina? There is a theory on that.

Article is here.

Why i$ he $uing the Trump campaign and not the guy who allegedly pulled the gun on him? Any theorie$?

Probably ju$t the uranium poi$oning, eh? :lol:

Why i$ he $uing the Trump campaign and not the guy who allegedly pulled the gun on him? Any theorie$

Well generally if an employee commits a tort against you in the course of doing his job, you go after the employer. ie, if a UPS truck runs you over while rushing to the next delivery, you go after UPS, not the individual.

Also: think deep pockets.

Why i$ he $uing the Trump campaign and not the guy who allegedly pulled the gun on him? Any theorie$?

Probably ju$t the uranium poi$oning, eh? :lol:

He is suing the guy, and the Trump campaign for doing NOTHING after being repeatedly notified they had a dangerous, gun wielding lunatic acting as state coordinator. It's all in the story.

He also said he wanted to and tried to get this all worked out internally, but when he took his complaints to the regional, state, then national chairs, and still nothing happened, he filed a lawsuit. Seems to have worked - they fired the guy last week, finally. He ought to get paid - call it a stupid tax on the Trump campaign for doing nothing.

"...Director pulled a gun on him and senior campaign officials refused to do anything about it..."

Why didn't he kick the living **** out of the director guy? Or, even better...uh...call the cops.

Just in case anyone wonders why DTs had what seems to be an abundance of lawsuits...case on point.

At least he hasn't had was many murders as Clinton.

"...Director pulled a gun on him and senior campaign officials refused to do anything about it..."

Why didn't he kick the living **** out of the director guy? Or, even better...uh...call the cops.

Uh, the director was batcrap crazy and had a gun?

But you're typically hilarious. Faced with a story that indicates some pretty reckless behavior by the Trump campaign, leaving in place a deranged lunatic who randomly pulls guns on his subordinates, you figure out a way to blame the victim. I didn't see that coming, which is pretty embarrassing frankly. In retrospect it's the obvious play for a Trumpster.

Uh, the director was batcrap crazy and had a gun?

But you're typically hilarious. Faced with a story that indicates some pretty reckless behavior by the Trump campaign, leaving in place a deranged lunatic who randomly pulls guns on his subordinates, you figure out a way to blame the victim. I didn't see that coming, which is pretty embarrassing frankly. In retrospect it's the obvious play for a Trumpster.

Obviously, he didn't use the gun and had that been me, I would have waited until he put the gun away and kicked his ass up, down and sideways.

Obviously, he didn't use the gun and had that been me, I would have waited until he put the gun away and kicked his ass up, down and sideways.

Well, keyboard bravery from 1,000 miles away is always impressive, and this is no exception.... :roll:

The obvious problem is if the guy isn't fired, and even if he is, he can come back tomorrow and shoot your brave rear end, and a guy that unhinged can't be trusted not to.

Well, keyboard bravery from 1,000 miles away is always impressive, and this is no exception.... :roll:

The obvious problem is if the guy isn't fired, and even if he is, he can come back tomorrow and shoot your brave rear end, and a guy that unhinged can't be trusted not to.

I'm just not a *****.

Why weren't the cops called? The plaintiff doesn't need anyone's permission for that? That's a damn good question: Why didn't the plaintiff call the cops?

And there is exactly zero evidence indicating any involvement of Clinton in that.

Thanks for trying. Here's your participation trophy.

Donald Trump didn't have anything to do with those dude pulling a gun, neither. Even!

All while in a moving vehicle and avoiding a crash? Ok, Mr. Bourne....

I'm just not a *****.

Why weren't the cops called? The plaintiff doesn't need anyone's permission for that? That's a damn good question: Why didn't the plaintiff call the cops?

Because he was a loyal Republican and didn't want to create a scandal. He believed the party would take care of the problem. The party didn't take care of the problem, hence the lawsuit.

I'm just not a *****.

More keyboard bravery is even MORE impressive! :lamo

Well, if you believe the guy he wanted to get it worked out internally, but incompetent Trump leadership all the way to the top ignored that they hired a dangerous lunatic, hence the lawsuit. It's pretty hilarious the lengths you'll got to avoid admitting the Trump campaign made a big mistake keeping that idiot on staff.

Donald Trump didn't have anything to do with those dude pulling a gun, neither. Even!

That's true and probably why he wasn't sued personally, just the incompetently run organization. :peace

Back
Top Bottom