• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994 : Gothamist

A federal lawsuit filed Monday in New York accuses Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than 20 years ago, at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein.
The suit, first reported by the Real Deal, accuses Trump and Epstein of luring the anonymous plaintiff and other young women to four parties at Epstein's so-called Wexner Mansion at 9 East 71st Street. Epstein allegedly lured the plaintiff, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, with promises of a modeling career and cash.
Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane's allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties.
Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit. He also allegedly knew that the plaintiff was 13 years old.

I don't know about this one. I sure would like to see some confirmation or debunking from a more well known source.

Everything I've seen just links back to the Gothamist article.

Everything I've seen just links back to the Gothamist article.

Yeah, that's not good as far as confirming the article's veracity is concerned.

Yeah, that's not good as far as confirming the article's veracity is concerned.

Yep, the NY Daily News and Raw Story don't work for me very well on something like this.

This is disgusting. What a bunch of bull****.

Maggie, I understand what you're saying and to be honest with you I was hesitant to post it. The only reason I did was the members of this forum are pretty good at digging up collaboration and/or rebuttal.

Maggie, I understand what you're saying and to be honest with you I was hesitant to post it. The only reason I did was the members of this forum are pretty good at digging up collaboration and/or rebuttal.

That's a terrible reason. If the source for a particularly criminal and atrocious crime is completely unreliable then you're morally obliged not to propogate it.

1. Gothamist? WTF is that?
2. A lawsuit is filed 20 years after the fact? I wonder how much the Hillary campaign is paying for this.

Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump Of Raping Teenage Girl In 1994 : Gothamist
I don't know about this one. I sure would like to see some confirmation or debunking from a more well known source.

Hm.

I would like to say that Donald Trump deserves that we give this story at least as much critical thinking and credulity as he gave to the claims that Ted Cruz' was some kind of secret Don Juan and that his father was part of the JFK assassination.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life.".

"Look, the accusation, it's there, it's out there, and they're saying it, and the woman - poor woman, she was so abused, this woman, you wouldn't believe - she's just trying now to do the right thing and put her life together, and this guy, this guy who - they say - rapes children, this guy is just being awful, awful to her, I can't believe. How could you do that to someone?"

Last edited:
Hm.

I would like to say that Donald Trump deserves that we give this story at least as much critical thinking and credulity as he gave to the claims that Ted Cruz' was some kind of secret Don Juan and that his father was part of the JFK assassination.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life.".

"Look, the accusation, it's there, it's out there, and they're saying it, and the woman - poor woman, she was so abused, this woman, you wouldn't believe - she's just trying now to do the right thing and put her life together, and this guy, this guy who - they say - rapes children, this guy is just being awful, awful to her, I can't believe. How could you do that to someone?"

This should be a poll, should we treat Trump as he treats others.

Interesting. 1994? Good luck to her proving that. But it will be another terrible distraction for the Trump campaign.

I don't like Trump at all, but it would not surprise me one little bit to find out "Jane Doe" is trying to cash in on the Trump/Epstein situation. In 1994 Trump was married to Marla Maples and she had just had a baby. Raping a teenager is a terribly serious charge. Trump is an asshole, a liar, a fraud, and a snake, but he doesn't strike me as a kiddie rapist.

Back
Top Bottom