• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

laws in this country no longer matter

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I never want to be given another citation or ticket again. Clinton has proved that even though she knowubgly sent 1000's of emails that werw classifiwd and knowly destroy emails and knowingly mishandled classified information she gets a pass.

Unbelievable after all the evudence the fbi bows to political,collusion, obstruction and refuses to eecommend charges for that liar and crook.

If the laws of rhis country do not aplly to her they do not apply to me under equal procetion clauses.

I never want to be given another citation or ticket again. Clinton has proved that even though she knowubgly sent 1000's of emails that werw classifiwd and knowly destroy emails and knowingly mishandled classified information she gets a pass.

Unbelievable after all the evudence the fbi bows to political,collusion, obstruction and refuses to eecommend charges for that liar and crook.

If the laws of rhis country do not aplly to her they do not apply to me under equal procetion clauses.

there are a good number of political figures in power who believe that their way is the right way and that their cause is just even if they have to bend the laws to enact their way of doing things. It has actually been happening for a long time.

what the don't understand is that they are EXACTLY the kind of leaders who the constitution was written to protect against.

Good luck with that, see ya when you get out of jail.

:lol:

I predict we will see lots of poutrage on the interwebz today.

Pretty much always been that way.

Wait until the election results come in, look forward to another 4-8 years of whining. Repubs have only themselves to blame, picking Trump as their guy was the dumbest move they could have made, he did not even have the support of the majority of Repubs to get the nomination and it will cost them in Nov. That said, no matter who wins, you, I and the Nation will lose.

The whole idea of the elite politicians drawing a pass accounts for the popularity of Trump.

It's not just Hillary, Kennedy got away with killing a woman while drunk. Rangel was censured for not paying taxes among other things. The result? Nothing. Didn't lose his job, didn't pay his taxes.

The fact is that 50 years ago I had a clearance similar to Hillary's. Had I done what she did I would still be in Leavenworth. That was made clear during the briefing.

Why should Clinton be above the law? John Gotti had admirers too, where is he?

I never want to be given another citation or ticket again. Clinton

This is the FBI's statement of reasons:

Said Comey: "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." The FBI, Comey elaborated, had found no example of a prior prosecution ever having been brought in a classified-information case that did not involve intentional mishandling of material, "vast quantities" of mishandled information, evidence of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

FBI: Hillary Clinton won't be charged in private email server scandal.

So:

1. Did you rant before educating yourself; or

2. Can you prove that he is lying by presenting a case such as he describes; or

3. Are you saying that (because Hillary is on the left) Hillary should be charged for doing the same careless things as the last 5 SoS's despite the fact that they weren't charged, let alone criticized once in media?

The FBI disagrees that these things are "proven."

But it's not like evidence ever mattered to you.

Said Comey: "We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." The FBI, Comey elaborated, had found no example of a prior prosecution ever having been brought in a classified-information case that did not involve intentional mishandling of material, "vast quantities" of mishandled information, evidence of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

So:

3. Are you saying that (because Hillary is on the left) Hillary should be charged for doing the same careless things as the last 5 SoS's despite the fact that they weren't charged, let alone criticized once in media?

Boy, you're gullible. Comey's statement is an indictment of his misunderstanding of his role. Let's break it down.

Said Comey: "(1)We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts." (2)The FBI, Comey elaborated, had found no example of a prior prosecution ever having been brought in a classified-information case that did not involve intentional mishandling of material

1. Not his job. That's the AG's job.
2. Intent is for a court to decide. His job is to find out if a crime was committed, and by all accounts there were 18 such crimes.

"vast quantities" of mishandled information, evidence of disloyalty to the United States, or efforts to obstruct justice.

There were indeed "vast quantities" of mishandled information, is he kidding us? Efforts to obstruct justice? Is he serious?

This enrages me, but it enrages me more that this is his explanation of why they did not recommend charges.

Tim-

Any person that believes in laws and justice should be outrage.

So:

Did you hear the 15 minutes of evidence he spouted on the tv as I did?
Please educate yourself, but we already know liberals don't they stick their fingers in
Their ear.

She broke the law and he spent 10-15 minutes going out and spilling all the evidence they found.
So yes he is lying when you compare the law to the evidence they obtained.
The law says what she did was illegal and either a felony or misdomeor

Nope it wasn't the law then it didn't become law until Obama became president.
So what others did I don't care. If they broke the law they should be punished as well.

So your Parisian hackers attack fails.

While you consider this turn of events to be unbelievable, I find it entirely predictable and most believable.

None of the emails were classified when she sent or received them.

Good luck with your "classified" speeding tickets. lol

Back
Top Bottom