• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawmakers on Jan. 6 committee ramp up their security as threats increase (read the letter sent to Adam Kinzinger's wife)...

“Here is the letter. Addressed to my wife, sent to my home, threatening the life of my family,” the Illinois congressman posted Sunday on his Twitter account.

The unhinged note, addressed to Kinzinger’s wife, Sofia, begins: “That pimp you married not only broke his oath, he sold his soul.”

The letter then goes on to chillingly warn her husband would be “executed.”

“Therefore, although it might take time, he will be executed.

“But don’t worry! You and Christian [the couple’s infant son] will be joining Adam in hell too!”

"he sold his soul" "God fearing families" "in hell" "blasphemous"

Can someone please point me to the scriptures that says its ok to try and steal an election, commit crimes by being a fake elector, try to over throw the government, or threaten people for political reasons?

Last edited:
Can someone please point me to the scripture that says its ok to steal an election?
Donald 41:10 (NIV)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand as I steal an election."

HEY TRUMP REPUBLICANS

do you send your own children to school/friend's houses if you received a letter like that?

I don't condone this kind of thing and I think the FBI should get busy finding out who sent that letter, but, as someone said in another unrelated thread..."You reap what you sow."
You don't condone it but it's totally justified?
No pathetic contradiction there.

Why does it seem to be nearly impossible for those who support Trump to see something bad from a fellow Trumper and simply call it bad without qualification?

You don't condone it but it's totally justified?
No pathetic contradiction there.

Why does it seem to be nearly impossible for those who support Trump to see something bad from a fellow Trumper and simply call it bad without qualification?
I didn't say it was justified. Don't put words in my mouth.

For every action, there is a reaction. That's life.

I don't condone this kind of thing and I think the FBI should get busy finding out who sent that letter, but, as someone said in another unrelated thread..."You reap what you sow."
you just said you don't condone it and then you said you reap what you sow.

everyone see that?

you just said you don't condone it and then you said you reap what you sow.

everyone see that?
Yes. I said that.

Go jerk your knee somewhere else. I'm not interested.

Yes. I said that.

Go jerk your knee somewhere else. I'm not interested.
Hell, I'm glad you said it. You're painting your own portrait.

Plus, one of the ways that law enforcement proves things is by internet activity. I want all the insurrectionists and all the Insurrection supporters to speak up.

Unsurprising coming from the terrorist faction of the GOP.

"I don't condone it, but I condone it."

I didn't say it was justified. Don't put words in my mouth.

For every action, there is a reaction. That's life.
That spin is dumber than the comment you were trying to spin.
You are erroneously attempting to paraphrase a physics term where it has no application.

If you don't want to be seen as providing tacit justification to that which can't be justified, then don't do it.

Hell, I'm glad you said it. You're painting your own portrait.

Plus, one of the ways that law enforcement proves things is by internet activity. I want all the insurrectionists and all the Insurrection supporters to speak up.
I don't care what insurrectionists and insurrection supporters have to say.

You are erroneously attempting to paraphrase a physics term where it has no application.
It's also a nature term. Hell, you could say it's a "reality term".

And it certainly does apply.

You must be quoting yourself, because I didn't say that.
It is in fact what you said.

You said you didn't condone it, then you offered excuses for it.

as someone said in another unrelated thread..."You reap what you sow."

Yes- that's what mobsters tell snitches before they put their feet in concrete and send them down to the bottom of the river to sleep with the fishies.

I don't care what insurrectionists and insurrection supporters have to say.
sane Americans certainly do. and we can all tell who they are by now.

Back
Top Bottom