• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawmakers on Jan. 6 committee ramp up their security as threats increase (read the letter sent to Adam Kinzinger's wife)...

Great minds. Dickhead posted this on Twitter. You don't think Ted Cruz, Clarence Thomas .... get 100 death threats a day?

Is there an example of Kinzinger's writing?

I don't condone rape, but if you wear a short skirt then you reap what you sow.

Is there an example of Kinzinger's writing?
I'm goofing. I have no idea. Just a bit ridiculous that he would post this on Twitter in an attempt to garner sympathy for his sorry ass.

We've reached a point in our society where civility is no longer expected.

We have people making threats on BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

The inmates are running the asylum and most of us are just along for the ride.

I'm goofing. I have no idea. Just a bit ridiculous that he would post this on Twitter in an attempt to garner sympathy for his sorry ass.

Maybe it was to show just how crazy some are, not to garner sympathy?

How do you claim to know what his motivation was, and what is ridiculous about making this public?

Sounds like you're more or less okay with the whole terrorist threat thing.

Maybe it was to show just how crazy some are, not to garner sympathy?
Nah. He was looking to fire up the left. Every popular politician in Washington gets dozens of death threats a week/month. They don't go posting them Twitter. Kinzinger is just and ass trying to remain relevant (like he ever was).

Sounds like you're more or less okay with the whole terrorist threat thing.
That's what it sounds like to you, huh? Interesting filter you have there.

That's what it sounds like to you, huh? Interesting filter you have there.

Yes. That's exactly what it sounds like.

Yes. That's exactly what it sounds like.
You should go get it tuned up. It's warping things beyond comprehension.

Nah. He was looking to fire up the left. Every popular politician in Washington gets dozens of death threats a week/month. They don't go posting them Twitter. Kinzinger is just and ass trying to remain relevant (like he ever was).

Lol. You can make a guess, but you really don't know what he's thinking.

Great minds. Dickhead posted this on Twitter. You don't think Ted Cruz, Clarence Thomas .... get 100 death threats a day?
are death threats against Ted and Clarence good or bad to you?

btw, i really liked your first post in this thread about a threat to a man, his wife and his 5 month old baby.

are death threats against Ted and Clarence good or bad to you?
To me? Nothing. Death threats are an unfortunate part of being famous. Thankfully I'm not famous.

btw, i really liked your first post in this thread about a threat to a man, his wife and his 5 month old baby.
De nada.

do worry. we all see you attacking a guy after he/his wife received a death threat.

it's not unexpected. hell, i'd say the cult is in full attack mode.
this post of mine had a typo. it should be "don't" worry.

Back
Top Bottom