• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawmakers on Jan. 6 committee ramp up their security as threats increase (read the letter sent to Adam Kinzinger's wife)...

It's also a nature term. Hell, you could say it's a "reality term".

And it certainly does apply.
No it does not apply because you again mistakenly suggest that a reaction to an action MUST happen. When it comes to human behavior, it is absolutely not a given that an action will force a reaction, as if crazy Trumpers simply can't help making death threats when their cult leader is criticized.

No it does not apply because you again mistakenly suggest that a reaction to an action MUST happen. When it comes to human behavior, it is absolutely not a given that an action will force a reaction, as if crazy Trumpers simply can't help making death threats when their cult leader is criticized.
how about these "law and order" republicans not caring (or making threats) against a investigative body.

it's like watching underbosses go after police detectives.

i guess that's as good a diversion as any.
Dude is trying to remain relevant. He isn't. He's out of politics comes January and I doubt he could even get a gig on CNN.

Dude is trying to remain relevant. He isn't. He's out of politics comes January and I doubt he could even get a gig on CNN.
do worry. we all see you attacking a guy after he/his wife received a death threat.

it's not unexpected. hell, i'd say the cult is in full attack mode.

hey, guys. read the posts in this thread and then read this tweet...

Religious fanatics of all stripes are dangerous

The Religious right is right there with the skinhead white supremacist.

Kind of sick to threaten to kill people while envoking your Religious dogma

It is in fact what you said.

You said you didn't condone it, then you offered excuses for it.
Nope. I didn't offer excuses. I presented reality.

You know...for a bunch of people who consider themselves very smart, you and your ilk show everyone that's just not true.

btw, Adam's kid is 5 months old.

No it does not apply because you again mistakenly suggest that a reaction to an action MUST happen.
Nope. Wrong again. I haven't said anything "MUST" happen.

When it comes to human behavior, it is absolutely not a given that an action will force a reaction, as if crazy Trumpers simply can't help making death threats when their cult leader is criticized.
I agree. It's not a given. But it IS likely.

Hell, it's not a given that the Supremes are given death threats, assassination attempts and disruptions in their own neighborhoods, but given the nature of the leftwing nutjobs is IS likely to happen.

I don't condone that happening and I certainly want the FBI to do their jobs regarding those nutjobs, but I am just pointing out reality. The Justices have reaped what THEY have sown.

I didn't say it was justified. Don't put words in my mouth.

For every action, there is a reaction. That's life.
Then why did you mention it? "That's life" goes without saying. Unless it's meant to condone the action.

It is in fact what you said.

You said you didn't condone it, then you offered excuses for it.
yup
Nope. Wrong again. I haven't said anything "MUST" happen.
You literally said that Adam reaped what he sowed in this thread about a death threat against him, his wife and his 5-month-old kid.

Nope. I didn't offer excuses. I presented reality.

You know...for a bunch of people who consider themselves very smart, you and your ilk show everyone that's just not true.

"You reap what you sow" is literally a statement that someone deserved something, for good or for ill.

"You reap what you sow" is literally a statement that someone deserved something, for good or for ill.
We all know what his post meant. Now he's doing the dishonorable thing by trying to wiggle out of it.

It is also a statement that your actions have consequences. That there is a reaction to every action.

It's a statement of reality.

It is also a statement that your actions have consequences. That there is a reaction to every action.

It's a statement of reality.

Yeah, okay, let's look into that.

Has Elon Musk ever reaped what he's sewn over apartheid emeralds?

Has Bill Gates ever reaped what he sowed over stealing DOS from Gary Kildall?

Has Donald Trump ever reaped what he sowed over stiffing contractors for 40 years?

No. It's not reality. It's a moral judgement.

Looks an awful lot like Kinzinger's handwriting. Just saying.
Is that the cognitive dissonance you need so that you can keep believing the big lie?

hey, guys. read the posts in this thread and then read this tweet...

Great minds. Dickhead posted this on Twitter. You don't think Ted Cruz, Clarence Thomas .... get 100 death threats a day?

Yeah, okay, let's look into that.

Has Elon Musk ever reaped what he's sewn over apartheid emeralds?

Has Bill Gates ever reaped what he sowed over stealing DOS from Gary Kildall?

Has Donald Trump ever reaped what he sowed over stiffing contractors for 40 years?

No. It's not reality. It's a moral judgement.
I didn't say that EVERYONE reaps. A lot of people get away with it.

I didn't say that EVERYONE reaps. A lot of people get away with it.

Then it's not reality or natural law, is it?

No, it's you saying Kinzinger's family deserves this.

Back
Top Bottom