• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawless pack of savages relentlessly beating a helpless person in the car

dolphinocean

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This pack of mutant "hyenas" is worst than actual hyenas roaming in the wild. They might look humans but they certainly aren't. No matter what the circumstances that transpired, there is no justification for a pack of human beings to salvage beat another human being relentlessly without mercy. I've certainly never seen such thing in a civilized society. This is said to happen in Morocco. Now, where are the good Samaritans among the crowd? And where is the law enforcement during that prolonged beating? Imagine what the future of the West is going to look forward to by importing hordes of these salvages into our civilized society. Oh wait... we're already there.

Here's another video that Reverendhellhound posted first but I've posted a few times since to make a point. Do we have any Muslim members? Could you please explain how these incidents could possibly happen?

This pack of mutant "hyenas" is worst than actual hyenas roaming in the wild. They might look humans but they certainly aren't. No matter what the circumstances that transpired, there is no justification for a pack of human beings to salvage beat another human being relentlessly without mercy. I've certainly never seen such thing in a civilized society. This is said to happen in Morocco. Now, where are the good Samaritans among the crowd? And where is the law enforcement during that prolonged beating? Imagine what the future of the West is going to look forward to by importing hordes of these salvages into our civilized society. Oh wait... we're already there.

That's typical behavior of social justice warriors.

Wild and out of control animals are everywhere, even in this country.

MOB MENTALITY is almost always violent and insane.

ALL religions practice it and have done it.

It also does not have to be religious based. All it needs is fuming anger just under the surface, and a spark to set it off.

You see it on-line all the time.

One person says something non-PC or against the crowd, and then about 15 or 20 other posters gang up on them and do not stop. Reason and logic are left behind.

I have had it happen to me several times on-line. Once here on DP. Once the MOB MENTALITY sets in, others will log in and take a peck at the subject getting attacked while they are down, and then a few more do the same.

Anyone taking the side of the victim is distainly called a "White Knight" and attacked likewise.

Fortunately, DP is well moderated and it does not last long. On other websites it can last for hours.

If otherwise normal and rational people can do it on-line, then they can also do it in the real world.

Notice in the video the ones that crept up to get just one punch or kick to her? That is how it is also on-line.

...and gun control advocates wonder why some people prefer to keep 17 round magazines?

This video should answer that question easily. A six-shooter would not have helped her much, nor would it help YOU if you made the wrong turn and found yourself in the same situation.

High capacity magazines is the only effective answer to MOB MENTALITY. There is no "reasoning" with a MOB.

Why does the video say "Feminists don't want you to watch this?"

Back
Top Bottom