• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lawless leftist savages cheer on fellow murderer

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We often hear how the violence is the exception, how protesters are “mostly peaceful”.

Well, in actions maybe. But in their hearts it certainly appears a great number of them are murderers, as the cheer the news of someone being murdered who opposes their lawlessness.

'''I am not sad that a f***ing fascist died tonight''' overheard at Antifa gathering in Portland after Patriot Prayer backer was shot to death | Fox News

It reveals their true motives, even if they are For the most suppressing acting on it...........yet.

But if we keep turning a blind eye, we will see more and more actual murders by these bloodthirsty crowds bent on getting their way.

We often hear how the violence is the exception, how protesters are “mostly peaceful�.

Well, in actions maybe. But in their hearts it certainly appears a great number of them are murderers, as the cheer the news of someone being murdered who opposes their lawlessness.

'''I am not sad that a f***ing fascist died tonight''' overheard at Antifa gathering in Portland after Patriot Prayer backer was shot to death | Fox News

It reveals their true motives, even if they are For the most suppressing acting on it...........yet.

But if we keep turning a blind eye, we will see more and more actual murders by these bloodthirsty crowds bent on getting their way.

Nice conflation. Being anti-fascist does not automatically make one a lefty.

Moreover....."overheard"? Seriously? We are supposed to take the word of Fox News on something "overheard"?

Welll ok. But the ones protesting are pretty much all leftists. So I fail to see the point.

Moreover....."overheard"? Seriously? We are supposed to take the word of Fox News on something "overheard"?

Sorry, can’t get off that easy, it’s on video in the link.

Sorry, can’t get off that easy, it’s on video in the link.

You misunderstand my reason for being skeptical. Its not because I didn't hear the words on the video. I am skeptical because anyone can claim to be anything for the purpose of a video like this.

You misunderstand my reason for being skeptical. Its not because I didn't hear the words on the video. I am skeptical because anyone can claim to be anything for the purpose of a video like this.

Really, you think that was faked or something?

Really, you think that was faked or something?

You pretty well know my stances on things.

If I went out and filmed a video saying that Trump was the man and that all cops walk on water, how much credence would you lend it?

We often hear how the violence is the exception, how protesters are “mostly peaceful�.

Antifa and Patriot Prayer have been at war for a long time now.

Unlikely related to the protests.

It's personal between them now.

You pretty well know my stances on things.

If I went out and filmed a video saying that Trump was the man and that all cops walk on water, how much credence would you lend it?

It’s possible I suppose that’s it’s fake. But it’s a pretty elaborate fake if so. A “deep” fake. And ones that big and elaborate do not go unnoticed, it would be revealed on social media to be fake if so.

Plus, MSM would want to embarrass fox if it were fake, , so no doubt they have looked into it.

This is what the Democrats have wrought. We need to send a loud message on 11-3 and win back the Senate. This latest incident of the "peaceful protesters" killing someone in a prayer group in cold blood and then laughing about it just adds more nails in Biden's coffin and hopefully the other races. People don't want this and this is what they get with the Democrats.

You have to appreciate that these are the people who claim it’s lefties that will bring back decency.

Antifa and Patriot Prayer have been at war for a long time now.

Unlikely related to the protests.

It's personal between them now.

Oh, well, that makes it ok then.

Oh, well, that makes it ok then.

No it doesn't. It just provides context.

Y'all would like to believe it is the protesters. But it is just as likely some personal bad blood or too much testosterone that just happened at the same time in the same place as the protests.

Were you aware that Patriot Prayer and Portland antifa have a history that goes back years? Now that you do, does it have any impact on your opinion of the situation? Or are you just happy to have something you can condemn the protests for?

No it doesn't. It just provides context.

Y'all would like to believe it is the protesters. But it is just as likely some personal bad blood or too much testosterone that just happened at the same time in the same place as the protests.

Were you aware that Patriot Prayer and Portland antifa have a history that goes back years? Now that you do, does it have any impact on your opinion of the situation? Or are you just happy to have something you can condemn the protests for?

Just now? You think this is first thing “protesters” have done that’s worthy of condemnation? My view remains the same that this is murder and fully worth condemning. It’s clear you disagree.

BTW, keep in mind that you immediately assume racism in police and care very little about the “context” of what happened.

Well being that it has been removed we cannot actually verify it. That said, it means nothing that "someone" posted such garbage, have you seen what gets posted on the various sites, and just so ya know, claiming what one person said something does not at all mean everyone or anyone else within their group believes the same thing, that is not even good journalism and FOX should be ashamed for even making it a story.

Just now? You think this is first thing “protesters” have done that’s worthy of condemnation? My view remains the same that this is murder and fully worth condemning. It’s clear you disagree.

BTW, keep in mind that you immediately assume racism in police and care very little about the “context” of what happened.

Stop putting words in my mouth and assigning positions.

I never said it was the first incident nor do I austomatically assume racism from the police.

Both of my positions are nuanced, that means considers multiple aspects, since y'all don't do nuance.

I provided perspective on the shooting incident you did not have.

And I am on record, having been there, that its more about whether you might have connections or a lawyer than the color of one's skin. That it is in part combat soldiers from asymmetrical theaters and the muscle memory responses that they have developed to survive there. Police unions as well, which is hard as a union member. At least we wouldn't shield someone who might kill somebody.

See? Nuance, trying to actually understand rather than having my opinion fed to me.

But you do you.

But don't try to take someone down with one dimensional arguments that doesn't do one dimensional arguments. It just looks foolish.

Stop putting words in my mouth and assigning positions.

I never said it was the first incident nor do I austomatically assume racism from the police.

Both of my positions are nuanced, that means considers multiple aspects, since y'all don't do nuance.

I provided perspective on the shooting incident you did not have.

And I am on record, having been there, that its more about whether you might have connections or a lawyer than the color of one's skin. That it is in part combat soldiers from asymmetrical theaters and the muscle memory responses that they have developed to survive there. Police unions as well, which is hard as a union member. At least we wouldn't shield someone who might kill somebody.

See? Nuance, trying to actually understand rather than having my opinion fed to me.

But you do you.

But don't try to take someone down with one dimensional arguments that doesn't do one dimensional arguments. It just looks foolish.

And, I’m sorry, what is your “nuanced” opinion of this murder? Any problem with it or is it just a good start?

We often hear how the violence is the exception, how protesters are “mostly peaceful”.

Remember bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran and other fascist hits. Remember the calls to turn Iraq into a sheet of glass?

It's strange that people so cavalier about mass killing would be upset about the death of a single fascist. Is that because the fascsts are your team? Hmmm...

And, I’m sorry, what is your “nuanced” opinion of this murder? Any problem with it or is it just a good start?

IDK. Did the guy who get shot molest the other guy's kid? Sleep with his wife? Hurt a friend of his bad? Was anybody drunk or high? Were they perhaps a Romeo and Juliet couple of some kind and this is how it ended? Did they think they had their gazers in their hands? Did they see the other reach for something and act in self defense?

These are the kinds of questions that come into play when you find our they aren't strangers in a random conflict but long time combatants with a lot of bad blood.

I know thinking for yourself is really hard. That considering things beyond the narratives you have been provided can cause discomfort.

But I do not have to take you seriously when you clearly don't or won't.

It’s possible I suppose that’s it’s fake. But it’s a pretty elaborate fake if so. A “deep” fake. And ones that big and elaborate do not go unnoticed, it would be revealed on social media to be fake if so.

Plus, MSM would want to embarrass fox if it were fake, , so no doubt they have looked into it.

See James O'Keefe for reference. I will leave it at that.

IDK. Did the guy who get shot molest the other guy's kid? Sleep with his wife? Hurt a friend of his bad? Was anybody drunk or high? Were they perhaps a Romeo and Juliet couple of some kind and this is how it ended? Did they think they had their gazers in their hands? Did they see the other reach for something and act in self defense?

These are the kinds of questions that come into play when you find our they aren't strangers in a random conflict but long time combatants with a lot of bad blood.

I know thinking for yourself is really hard. That considering things beyond the narratives you have been provided can cause discomfort.

But I do not have to take you seriously when you clearly don't or won't.[/QUOT]
Believe me, there was no way I was expecting any lefty to have a problem with this.

Back
Top Bottom