• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Law & Order: Los Angeles

aheimermann

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Does anybody plan on watching the new Los Angeles series on NBC?

I am looking forward it watching it.

Yeah, I give all the Law & Order spinoffs at least a fair chance. Of course, what I'm really hoping for is TNT to pick up the original Law & Order for it's 21st season.

A couple of years ago, I caught up on L&O on reruns on TNT. Now, though, I can't watch it anymore. After all, I get plenty of combinations of moral, political, and legal ambiguities from CNN, MSNBC, and FN.

No, I am for AZ and am boycotting LA :lol:

Law and Order SVU will always be the best Law and Order, in fact I think it's easily one of the best shows on TV.

Back
Top Bottom