• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Law and Order President - Trump - Following Mob Boss Credo

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump calls himself the Law and Order President.

Nonetheless, what Trump is doing is straight from the Mafia Boss Guidelines Book:

Unfortunately for Trump, he is coming across like https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/mob-muddling-incompetent-hit-team-fails-to-ice-musitano-again who was the incompetent Mafia Boss that brought to the screen the movie called "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight". A mafia boss that was supposed to eliminate another crime family but failed after "repeated" attempts.

Having a Mafia Boss as President is bad enough but having an incompetent Mafia Boss as president is adding insult to injury.

By the way, if you have any doubts about Trump using Mafia tactics, let me show you facts that should clear up your doubts.

Trump's Tutor was Roy Cohn

One of Donald Trump’s most important mentors, one of the most reviled men in American political history, is about to have another moment.

Roy Cohn, who has been described by people who knew him as “a snake,” “a scoundrel” and “a new strain of son of a bitch,” is the subject of a new documentary out this week from producer and director Matt Tyrnauer. It’s an occasion to once again look at Cohn and ask how much of him and his “savage,” “abrasive” and “amoral” behavior is visible in the behavior of the current president. Trump, as has been well-established, learned so much from the truculent, unrepentant Cohn about how to get what he wants, and he pines for Cohn and his notorious capabilities still. Trump, after all, reportedly has said so himself, and it’s now the name of this film: “Where’s My Roy Cohn?”

and here is a pic with Cohn and Ed Koch. Read about Ed Koch here.

RoyCohnTrumpmafiaties.jpg

So, what am I trying to say?

Trump is using Mafia tactics (stimulating and using people protesting, rioting and looting) and then offering himself as a solution to fixing the problems ("I alone can fix it. The problem is that he is so incompetent that he is failing miserably as he is unable to provide the protection from the very same things he is causing to happen.

Trump calls himself the Law and Order President.

Nonetheless, what Trump is doing is straight from the Mafia Boss Guidelines Book:

Unfortunately for Trump, he is coming across like https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/mob-muddling-incompetent-hit-team-fails-to-ice-musitano-again who was the incompetent Mafia Boss that brought to the screen the movie called "The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight". A mafia boss that was supposed to eliminate another crime family but failed after "repeated" attempts.

Having a Mafia Boss as President is bad enough but having an incompetent Mafia Boss as president is adding insult to injury.

By the way, if you have any doubts about Trump using Mafia tactics, let me show you facts that should clear up your doubts.

Trump's Tutor was Roy Cohn

and here is a pic with Cohn and Ed Koch. Read about Ed Koch here.

View attachment 67294191

So, what am I trying to say?

Trump is using Mafia tactics (stimulating and using people protesting, rioting and looting) and then offering himself as a solution to fixing the problems ("I alone can fix it. The problem is that he is so incompetent that he is failing miserably as he is unable to provide the protection from the very same things he is causing to happen.

No way Trump could be a Mafia boss ( he might think he is ) the Mafia wouldn't put up with somebody that is as incompetent as He is.
They have higher standards
Have a nice day

TDS to the max.

TDS to the max.

It is funny that you use TDS for this as there is nothing else you can throw at it. It is all fact and there is no getting around it. As such and with TDS being the only (and favorite) answer for Trump supporters when they have no facts to excuse the president, they throw that out.

It is the cowards way out.

How about you answering this for me. I have put this video out on 5 different threads and not only single Trump supporter has been able to give a response. Perhaps you are going to be the exception. Unfortunately for you, you cannot use TDS on this because these are Trump's own words and he said them on National TV. How come Trump is complaining about the Democrats supporting protests, rioting and looting and yet he clearly stated on January 21, 2017 that these types of crimes would end and that he guaranteed public safety? More importantly, he said "I alone can do it", meaning he needed no help in insuring the safety of Americans. Given that over 25 people have died because of protests, rioting and looting, he has not been able to do what he promised to do. This is not even counting he amount of deaths that are attributed to him because of his handling of the corona virus. This is simply what he stated that he could/would do without anyone's help.

C'mon, explain this away.

and by the way, he also said that any government that was not able to do this, should not stay in office. Isn't his own words important enough to back them up with actions?

[SUP]It is funny that you use TDS for this as there is nothing else you can throw at it. It is all fact and there is no getting around it. As such and with TDS being the only (and favorite) answer for Trump supporters when they have no facts to excuse the president, they throw that out.

It is the cowards way out.

How about you answering this for me. I have put this video out on 5 different threads and not only single Trump supporter has been able to give a response. Perhaps you are going to be the exception. Unfortunately for you, you cannot use TDS on this because these are Trump's own words and he said them on National TV. How come Trump is complaining about the Democrats supporting protests, rioting and looting and yet he clearly stated on January 21, 2017 that these types of crimes would end and that he guaranteed public safety? More importantly, he said "I alone can do it", meaning he needed no help in insuring the safety of Americans. Given that over 25 people have died because of protests, rioting and looting, he has not been able to do what he promised to do. This is not even counting he amount of deaths that are attributed to him because of his handling of the corona virus. This is simply what he stated that he could/would do without anyone's help.

C'mon, explain this away.

[video=youtube_share;LUwnus4DulA]https://youtu.be/LUwnus4DulA[video]

and by the way, he also said that any government that was not able to do this, should not stay in office. Isn't his own words important enough to back them up with actions?[/SUP]
How cute. You think I need to address TDS. :lamo

f6857a8e8e69b1132a9b91d615ea3a93c85b2e9e.png

:ws

cbfc5548479b16688ea644b99c0290c346a63949.jpg

His supporters are a special kind of stupid.

Back
Top Bottom