• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lavrov: Hitler was a Jew

It was below Israel's dignity to even acknowledge that individual's existence.

Hear tell that no foreign minister in the world is held in higher contempt than L.

He is simply a brazen liar.

Lavrov and I were arguing last night and I told him I was a Martian.

"Martians are Jews, you know...everyone in Russia knows this."

Of course, I was arguing with him in my sleep.

Well, Lavrov did precede his statement of Hitler having had Jewish blood with the caveat of "I could be wrong", at least in a transcript of his vomit that I got to read.

Fact is that Hitler was a bastard both by being born out of wedlock and by character, while with Lavrov it's "only" a character issue.

The Jewish heritage of Hitler is a myth BTW, not that it matters in the least.

Waiting for comment from the Putin supporters.

Israel seeks Russian apology after Lavrov's Hitler comment

Russia is now circle-jerking. Nazis were now Jews, so attacking Ukraine with a Jewish President is the same as attacking Nazis.

Israel outrage at Sergei Lavrov's claim that Hitler was part Jewish

It is even worse than that. He also said Jews are the worst anti-semites. That did not make Israel happy. Russia is the most anti-Semitic nation in the world and has been for generations BTW. So none of this is at all surprising.

Israel demands apology after Russia says Hitler had Jewish roots​

Lavrov made the assertion on Italian television on Sunday when he was asked why Russia said it needed to "denazify" Ukraine if the country's own president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, was himself Jewish.
"When they say 'What sort of nazification is this if we are Jews', well I think that Hitler also had Jewish origins, so it means nothing," Lavrov told Rete 4 channel, speaking through an Italian interpreter.

"For a long time now we've been hearing the wise Jewish people say that the biggest anti-Semites are the Jews themselves," he added.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...mments-summons-russian-ambassador-2022-05-02/

Back
Top Bottom