• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Laura Ingram. Nazi Salute

Ever listen to Laura's show? She is one mean, angry nasty woman. Unnaturally nasty. Hell, a picture of her serves as a very strong birth control.

Sounds like Hillary, but you forgot liar.

This is getting really low.

Excellent
I especially like that one because it shows her as an obvious piece of **** scumbag Nazi, a 'Christian' that many leftists will ridicule because she believes in sky faeries and imaginary friends, a POS hypocrite for exploiting black churches for political gain (as if she ever sets foot inside of a church outside of an election cycle), AND...since leftists will claim she doesnt really believe in a God or creation but is just lying to get weak minded democrat votes, she is blatantly corrupt.

I somehow doubt this thread is going the way the OP expected it would.

You are just showing how easy it is to take something completely out of context and misrepresent it.
No no...its obvious those two are piece of **** Nazis.

You are just showing how easy it is to take something completely out of context and misrepresent it.

That's exactly right. One of the stupidest OPs meant seriously I personally have ever seen onDP. It's going to be a long fall. Yikes!

I especially like that one because it shows her as an obvious piece of **** scumbag Nazi, a 'Christian' that many leftists will ridicule because she believes in sky faeries and imaginary friends, a POS hypocrite for exploiting black churches for political gain (as if she ever sets foot inside of a church outside of an election cycle), AND...since leftists will claim she doesnt really believe in a God or creation but is just lying to get weak minded democrat votes, she is blatantly corrupt.

I somehow doubt this thread is going the way the OP expected it would.

I like the guy 3rd from the left. He's doing the nazi move with one arm and the "Oh no you di-int" move with the other.
Do you know who that was? I couldn't place him. It looked a little, but not quite, like Jeh Johnson.
I'm trying to think of what that whole thing reminded me of.
I'll need a minute.

i especially like that one because it shows her as an obvious piece of **** scumbag nazi, a 'christian' that many leftists will ridicule because she believes in sky faeries and imaginary friends, a pos hypocrite for exploiting black churches for political gain (as if she ever sets foot inside of a church outside of an election cycle), and...since leftists will claim she doesnt really believe in a god or creation but is just lying to get weak minded democrat votes, she is blatantly corrupt.

I somehow doubt this thread is going the way the op expected it would.

i like the guy 3rd from the left. He's doing the nazi move with one arm and the "oh no you di-int" move with the other.
Do you know who that was? I couldn't place him. It looked a little, but not quite, like jeh johnson.
I'm trying to think of what that whole thing reminded me of.
I'll need a minute.

Got it!

hillary nazi salute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom