• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

laugh and think

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
:mrgreen:

USA army ,get ready for an easy war with russia:mrgreen:

The fuel that thing uses must be monumental.

I think they were practicing an invasion of Miami Beach - you notice the people were mostly oblivious to what was going on - they were instructed to act like Miami Beach residents.

I think they were practicing an invasion of Miami Beach - you notice the people were mostly oblivious to what was going on - they were instructed to act like Miami Beach residents.

teh power of hollywood.

Why aren't the people running and screaming like they did in the Jaws movies? With the amount of water being displaced by that thing, it appears that it's going to be on land in seconds! Are Miami Beach residents really that blasé? :lamo:

Why aren't the people running and screaming like they did in the Jaws movies? With the amount of water being displaced by that thing, it appears that it's going to be on land in seconds! Are Miami Beach residents really that blasé? :lamo:

Laying on the beach after a night of drinking and drugs dulls the senses and reaction times. Now, if it was West Palm Beach, the canes and walkers would have been flying.

Good evening Lady P.

Laying on the beach after a night of drinking and drugs dulls the senses and reaction times. Now, if it was West Palm Beach, the canes and walkers would have been flying.

Good evening Lady P.

:lamo: God, that was funny! :thumbs:

:lamo: God, that was funny! :thumbs:

Obama's been on the phone with the Joint Chiefs and Admiral Greenert demanding that they ship ona them new-fangled beach invasion hovercrafts up to Martha's Vineyard so he can take the family for a spin.

Obama's been on the phone with the Joint Chiefs and Admiral Greenert demanding that they ship ona them new-fangled beach invasion hovercrafts up to Martha's Vineyard so he can take the family for a spin.

I sincerely hope they send him one! :lol:

:mrgreen:

USA army ,get ready for an easy war with russia:mrgreen:

I saw it on the news this morning. I thought it was pretty awesome. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom