• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Latino support for Trump on rise at 37%...

i guess this means that, unsurprisingly, fox is on the Trump train.

I'm a "white hispanic American", and i think Trump is garbage.

And I'm far from the only one.
So what? Vote for Hillary then. He is going to grant amnesty to all illegals in the country, and presumably those who are on their way.

Imagine yourself as an expat in Mexico or wherever. Suddenly, a stream of uneducated peasants come into your community illegally, start undercutting your wages, are poor, uneducated, and slumming up the neighborhood. You might be inclined to want the borders enforced.

So what? Vote for Hillary then. He is going to grant amnesty to all illegals in the country, and presumably those who are on their way.

Imagine yourself as an expat in Mexico or wherever. Suddenly, a stream of uneducated peasants come into your community illegally, start undercutting your wages, are poor, uneducated, and slumming up the neighborhood. You might be inclined to want the borders enforced.

You're under the laughable assumption that I'm pro illegal immigration just because I think Trump sucks. Newflash: Both parties are pro illegal immigration (for different reasons), and I highly doubt a president Trump would do anything to stop it, despite what he claims.

Uh, what are you talking about? The most successful countries lean to the left. It's conservatism that doesn't work. In fact, name me one successful conservative run government ANYWHERE in the entire world. You can't. Hell, America has truly never had a conservative president, and that's for good reason.

Sorry, but I avoid baited questions. We would just spend our time arguing about what a true conservative is and what "successful" means. You have your bias glasses on, and so do I, so there is nowhere for it to end well.

But I would be happy to list successful leftist countries: Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Cambodia, Columbia, Bolivia, no wait.....

Sorry, but I avoid baited questions. We would just spend our time arguing about what a true conservative is and what "successful" means. You have your bias glasses on, and so do I, so there is nowhere for it to end well.

But I would be happy to list successful leftist countries: Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Cambodia, Columbia, Bolivia, no wait.....

There's no bias. Want a successful country that leans to the left? The United States.

There's no bias. Want a successful country that leans to the left? The United States.

No, there are no successful countries that lean to the left. There is a 100% track record. As soon as the leftist country runs out of other people's money, they fail. Throughout history, there have been no exceptions. China would be the most recent example of a large leftist country that had to turn to capitalism to save itself.

No, there are no successful countries that lean to the left. There is a 100% track record. As soon as the leftist country runs out of other people's money, they fail. Throughout history, there have been no exceptions. China would be the most recent example of a large leftist country that had to turn to capitalism to save itself.

I just gave you an example. The United States.

Back
Top Bottom