• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Latest Trump weirdness

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Anyone know what the “Dark Shadows” conspiracy Trump referenced is about? Apparently these are the people controlling Biden. Trump will reveal all soon, presumably at the same time he reveals his health care plan.

Wasn’t there a TV show in the 1960s or 70s with that name?

This is the only Dark Shadows that I know of. I used to watch this when I was but a wee lass. ;)

Dark Shadows.jpg
Dark Shadows is an American gothic soap opera that originally aired weekdays on the ABC television network, from June 27, 1966, to April 2, 1971. The show depicted the lives, loves, trials, and tribulations of the wealthy Collins family of Collinsport, Maine, where a number of supernatural occurrences take place.

This series became popular when vampire Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid) appeared ten months into its run. It would also feature ghosts, werewolves, zombies, man-made monsters, witches, warlocks, time travel, and a parallel universe. A small company of actors each played many roles; as actors came and went, some characters were played by more than one actor.

what weirdness?everything he said was factual

Anyone know what the “Dark Shadows” conspiracy Trump referenced is about?
Yes, it's a moronic conspiracy theory that floated around a few months ago.

But, as per usual, Trump isn't saying this crap because he believes it. It's part smear, part distraction, and part exertion of power over his own base.

Anyone know what the “Dark Shadows” conspiracy Trump referenced is about? Apparently these are the people controlling Biden. Trump will reveal all soon, presumably at the same time he reveals his health care plan.

Don't quote me on this, but...I heard that about five or six people wearing black clothes were on board a plane and it made another passenger nervous, so he/she called the authorities. And now some GOP congressman on Twitter has called for investigation.

This is the only Dark Shadows that I know of. I used to watch this when I was but a wee lass. ;)

View attachment 67293794
Dark Shadows is an American gothic soap opera that originally aired weekdays on the ABC television network, from June 27, 1966, to April 2, 1971. The show depicted the lives, loves, trials, and tribulations of the wealthy Collins family of Collinsport, Maine, where a number of supernatural occurrences take place.

This series became popular when vampire Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid) appeared ten months into its run. It would also feature ghosts, werewolves, zombies, man-made monsters, witches, warlocks, time travel, and a parallel universe. A small company of actors each played many roles; as actors came and went, some characters were played by more than one actor.

In other words, a preview of the Trump administration. BADDABING!

Couldn’t resist.

Don't quote me on this, but...I heard that about five or six people wearing black clothes were on board a plane and it made another passenger nervous, so he/she called the authorities. And now some GOP congressman on Twitter has called for investigation.

Are they sure they weren’t Johnny Cash impersonators?

Conspiracy?

I love a conspiracy.

Tell us more - - please!

Conspiracy?

I love a conspiracy.

Tell us more - - please!

MV5BMjc0NzAyMzI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTE0NDQ1Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Sounds like some Qanon **** to me. But we all know that the republican party is the party of Qanon

Cool. He has a new CT.

Back
Top Bottom