• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Latest on how Trump is going to steal the election!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump is afraid that mail in ballots will cause him to lose the election as they will allow those who are fear covid to vote. His reasoning is that because mail in ballots are inherently fraudulent in his mind, that in the swing states controlled by the GOP can cancel the vote count and have the GOP controlled legislature select their own electors to the Electoral college. Too much voter fraud would of course be their excuse for doing so. Thus these electors can vote Trump into office circumventing the votes and will of the people.This really might be the reason for wanting to totally control the Supreme COurt as they would be dragged into deciding of this move is constitutional.

He certainly has cause to be concerned. Considering States have millions of ineligible voters on their registration rolls and Democrats are sending ballots to everyone, even those who are dead or no longer living in the State.

If ballots from dead or otherwise inelligible voters are submitted and counted by the State, the entire election is a fraud. Which has always been the intent of the Democratic Party.

He certainly has cause to be concerned. Considering States have millions of ineligible voters on their registration rolls and Democrats are sending ballots to everyone, even those who are dead or no longer living in the State.

If ballots from dead or otherwise inelligible voters are submitted and counted by the State, the entire election is a fraud. Which has always been the intent of the Democratic Party.
I forget which leftist group it was a few years ago that got busted for registering people ineligible to vote. They found out that they were registering dead people etc ...
This is what kills me is when you have a district that has more than 100% of people voting. That is simply not possible.
You can't have more people vote from a district than live in the district.

There is 100k people that live in a district and 110% of the people registered to vote. it is simply not possible.

I forget which leftist group it was a few years ago that got busted for registering people ineligible to vote. They found out that they were registering dead people etc ...
This is what kills me is when you have a district that has more than 100% of people voting. That is simply not possible.
You can't have more people vote from a district than live in the district.

There is 100k people that live in a district and 110% of the people registered to vote. it is simply not possible.
In California alone there are more than 5 million ineligible voters. Even though they have been ordered by the courts to clean up their voter registration, they have steadfastly refused to do so for years.

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls

I left California in 1991, but I would not be surprised if I received a California ballot.

In California's case it really doesn't matter. They are going to vote against Trump regardless. However, the Democrat filth are going to use the millions of ineligible voters and massive systemic election fraud as "proof" that Trump lost the popular vote (as if that mattered).

We are going to see a lot of election fraud in numerous States by Democrats in 2020, that much is an absolute certainty. Which is why it will be critical for Trump to nominate and the Senate to confirm a ninth Supreme Court justice prior to the election. Democrats are chomping at the bit to sue, even before the first vote is cast, because they know they have already lost.

In California alone there are more than 5 million ineligible voters. Even though they have been ordered by the courts to clean up their voter registration, they have steadfastly refused to do so for years.

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls

I left California in 1991, but I would not be surprised if I received a California ballot.

In California's case it really doesn't matter. They are going to vote against Trump regardless. However, the Democrat filth are going to use the millions of ineligible voters and massive systemic election fraud as "proof" that Trump lost the popular vote (as if that mattered).

We are going to see a lot of election fraud in numerous States by Democrats in 2020, that much is an absolute certainty. Which is why it will be critical for Trump to nominate and the Senate to confirm a ninth Supreme Court justice prior to the election. Democrats are chomping at the bit to sue, even before the first vote is cast, because they know they have already lost.
That right there is the issue. You should not have 5m inactive voters on your rolls.
It should be easy to cross reference if any of those people votes in the last election.

Back
Top Bottom