• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Latest Hypocrisy of the Left: Cultural Appropriation [W:41]

Latest Hypocrisy of the Left: Cultural Appropriation

Cultural appropriation. The silly liberals found them a newly fabricated issue to yell at white people about.

White people need to stop being racist with their hairstyles. Lol, what?

yeah that is like a college is looking into a professor that started yelling at a student over the same thing.
nothing like a EMO rant to get the liberal left going at it.

Oh for ****'s sake, you go to garbage site you get garbage.

We've got a movement to allow people with penises to use women's bathrooms with 12-year-old girls in there.

How do you define "garbage" anymore?

We've got a movement to allow people with penises to use women's bathrooms with 12-year-old girls in there.

So you want to change the subject? Hard to blame you.

Where do you find this ****ing garbage? I never knew it was a belief of "the left" that white people cant get dreadlocks....

Where do you find this ****ing garbage? I never knew it was a belief of "the left" that white people cant get dreadlocks....

Actually heard about this in a couple different places.... Some girl yelled at a guy because he had dreadlocks

It's true. Some bitch was yelling at some white guy because he had dreadlocks, and apparently that's 'cultural appropriation'.

It's true. Some bitch was yelling at some white guy because he had dreadlocks, and apparently that's 'cultural appropriation'.
Actually heard about this in a couple different places.... Some girl yelled at a guy because he had dreadlocks

A woman yells at white guy for wearing dreadlocks and somehow its now a value that all "the left" upholds? I never knew "the left" elected this one woman as the political spokesperson of "the left".

A woman yells at white guy for wearing dreadlocks and somehow its now a value that all "the left" upholds? I never knew "the left" elected this one woman as the political spokesperson of "the left".

It's because you guys have been the ones pushing it---- I've heard of more than one idiot college kid talking about this.

It's just another left-wing website so of course it will be garbage.. Don't be too hard on the los stupidos.

Yes I can see your reading comprehension is getting worse. The Media Research Center is a Conservative Stink tank. Try to keep up won't you?

Some college kids you wonder how they made it out of high school
It seems few have. They're being taught that the world has 'safe zones', sans opposing opinions, and can live in an alternate universe forever.

Almost anything that emanates from the Far Right.

In fact all leftists are rather stupid. It's just who they are.

It's because you guys have been the ones pushing it---- I've heard of more than one idiot college kid talking about this.

I imagine Justin Bieber gets mocked by lots of college kids. Which has next to nothing to do with liberals. It has to do with college kids.

The Right never stops reaching.

In fact all leftists are rather stupid. It's just who they are.

Quite the rational and intellectually stimulating analysis...

Ive been pushing the idea that white people shouldnt wear dreadlocks?

Ive been pushing the idea that white people shouldnt wear dreadlocks?

According to deeply insightful thinkers on the right, it has been discovered that any single person deemed "on the left" is personally responsible for the statements and acts of all other persons deemed "on the left." Further research has uncovered a corollary whereby any single person deemed "on the right" who does something which in any way brings any other person "on the right" into disrepute is in fact "a RINO", aka, "on the left"; anything done by said "RINO" is also attributable to all other persons deemed "on the left."

See also the principle that all muslims are accountable for the acts of individual muslims.

It is only christian conservative Americans who are only accountable for their own deeds.

Back
Top Bottom