• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Latest Hypocrisy of the Left: Cultural Appropriation [W:41]

A woman yells at white guy for wearing dreadlocks and somehow its now a value that all "the left" upholds? I never knew "the left" elected this one woman as the political spokesperson of "the left".
It's the crazy, professional victim, leftists types that have emerged in the past two decades.

Aaand, another conservative comes back, grimy-faced, waving a trophy found on an internet dumpster-diving expedition.

one student physically assault another student over this same issue.
I don't think that it that much of a dumpster dive. it is sad and pathetic that we
have allowed political correctness to go this far.

This is old news. The video went viral some time ago, and has already been discussed like crazy online.

The young woman in the video wasn't even a student from campus, she went there to cause a scene. In an interview, the guy with dreads said that she was probably trying to bait him into assaulting her so that she could press charges.

She's not a representative of the left, or anyone really, she's just some gnarly racist troll who enjoys going to campuses and harassing white people. A similar species to the people in this thread.

Oh for ****'s sake, you go to garbage site you get garbage.

Every post you put up is garbage.........totally one sided and discounting 1/2 of the American citizens through your own prism, just because they do not think like you do.

Grow up.

And this has what yo do with the OP? Nothibg.

actually it does but it might not if you ignore the article.
it has everything to do with the OP.

Every post you put up is garbage.........totally one sided and discounting 1/2 of the American citizens through your own prism, just because they do not think like you do.

Grow up.

Your post is baiting. I'm not biting.

This is old news. The video went viral some time ago, and has already been discussed like crazy online.

The young woman in the video wasn't even a student from campus, she went there to cause a scene. In an interview, the guy with dreads said that she was probably trying to bait him into assaulting her so that she could press charges.

She's not a representative of the left, or anyone really, she's just some gnarly racist troll who enjoys going to campuses and harassing white people. A similar species to the people in this thread.

Please don't confuse those on the right with facts. They need to believe it to be true,

Moderator's Warning:
Knock off the sniping, people.

It's just another left-wing website so of course it will be garbage.. Don't be too hard on the los stupidos.

I really doubt that a left wing site would title a piece pointing out left wing hypocrisy. More likely a RW garbage site.

I love how the left accuses the right of being socially controlling, but the fact is the left is more involved in the social sphere of things than the right could ever dream of being.

Actually heard about this in a couple different places.... Some girl yelled at a guy because he had dreadlocks
Correct and that is about all there is to it but some want to make it an even bigger deal, some people have too much time on their hands.

Both white people and black people should be deeply ashamed of their blatant speciesism expressed in this brazen cultural appropriation:

PuliBlack_wb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom