• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Late Night Bacon Recipe

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Late Night Bacon Recipe : Rachael Ray : Food Network

Ingredients

• 8 slices bacon
Directions

Place 2 sheets of paper towel on a microwave safe plate, lay the bacon out on the paper towel not over lapping the slices. Place 2 more sheets of paper towel on top. Place in the microwave on high for 6 to 13 minutes.

I wonder what her early morning bacon recipe is.

If you put pepper on them it tastes better. (yes, I have done that:3oops:)

There is bacon you can buy thats microwavable to begin with.

microwave-bacon-2.jpg

The best bacon is done in your oven, on 450, and before you put it in, add some pepper, oregano, and basil if you have it. Comes out perfect every time.

The best bacon is done in your oven, on 450, and before you put it in, add some pepper, oregano, and basil if you have it. Comes out perfect every time.

For some reason my smoke alarm always goes off if I make bacon in the oven. The bacon comes out perfectly, but it always sets the smoke alarm off without fail.

For some reason my smoke alarm always goes off if I make bacon in the oven. The bacon comes out perfectly, but it always sets the smoke alarm off without fail.

It is the succulent and juicy fat incinerating at high temperatures! Make sure the cooking grill is at mid-point, not too close to the bottom or top heating elements. If you have a stove fan, crank that baby. :D

I like my bacon cooked in pan.I like to where it is almost crispy but still a little chewy. Sometimes I speed the process up by melting some frozen bacon grease(I save the left over grease to cook hash browns, eggs, green beans and new potatoes, sautée some onion for a sauce, re fried beans and other stuff) in a skillet and frying the bacon in the skillet that way.

Last edited:
Is there nothing she can't do. :doh

That cooking bacon in the microwave sounded like it must have just been a show filler. I am sure there are people who do not know how to cook that watch cooking shows, but there is usually instructions on the back of the bacon package on how to cook the bacon. Although maybe these sissy organic/free range foo foo stores food network buys their food from do no put instructions on bacon package.

Back
Top Bottom