• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Late Introduction; I'm Pumpkin Row

Pumpkin Row

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I looked around a little and didn't see this, I suppose I didn't look hard enough. Well, hello, I'm a Conservative, I dabble in politics and debate with my free time, it's something I found valuable, and also one of the few things I had to do with said free time. I try to keep things as civil as possible, I want to be friends with everyone, but I know some people are bound to dislike me.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to discussing and debating with you, and hopefully being friends. If you have any questions about political opinions, feel free to ask. I know that if I just gave a rundown, I'd miss a few things.

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

So, like, hi and stuff.

original.gif

I looked around a little and didn't see this, I suppose I didn't look hard enough. Well, hello, I'm a Conservative, I dabble in politics and debate with my free time, it's something I found valuable, and also one of the few things I had to do with said free time. I try to keep things as civil as possible, I want to be friends with everyone, but I know some people are bound to dislike me.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to discussing and debating with you, and hopefully being friends. If you have any questions about political opinions, feel free to ask. I know that if I just gave a rundown, I'd miss a few things.

I'd say welcome, but as you know, we'be already met.

So hell again. ^-^

So, like, hi and stuff.

original.gif
Thank you, and nice to meet you! Though we did speak before, I consider this meeting. I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're also an anime fan, like myself. Do you have a MyAnimeList account?

Thank you, and nice to meet you! Though we did speak before, I consider this meeting. I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're also an anime fan, like myself. Do you have a MyAnimeList account?

I made one once, then never did anything with it.

Aww. I try to keep up with mine the best I can. Mine, if you're interested:
PumpkinRow's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

For this season. Green boxes I am watching, yellow I will watch when I all of a sudden have more time(moving sucks): AniChart.net - Interactive Seasonal Upcoming Anime Charts

Some random comments on your list:

A Channel was alot of fun.
You have Angel Beats but not Charlotte. Charlotte was the reunion of the writer(Jun Maeda) and studio(PA Works) for Angel Beats, and you can really tell. Flawed but decent series.
Did you know there is a new Full Metal Panic project in the works? Not much detail yet, but I am excited.
Kotoura-San and Love Lab where two underappreciated shows.
Steins;Gate but not Robotics;Notes? Same team made both, set in the same universe. Story is pretty different, but I found it to be alot of fun. Chaos;Head is the other one they made, but it is a mess...
If you like Yuruyuri, try Yuyushiki.
From your "Plan to Watch", I love both Chuu2 and Non Non Biyori.

Back
Top Bottom