• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lasting vaccine side effects

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Some people are getting awful side effects from the vaccines, that continue for weeks or months, or indefinitely. It was not easy to find a website where people describe their experiences. If you read the comments on this article you will see that the official story -- that side effects are mostly minor and last only a couple of days -- is not true for everyone.

I still have on and off nausea after 16 days. After reading these comments I am wondering if this will continue for months. When people complain about lasting side effects to their doctors, they are not believed. So these things don't get reported.

Another side effect apparently is the inability to get rid of the pacifier ...... I mean mask.

Some people are getting awful side effects from the vaccines, that continue for weeks or months, or indefinitely. It was not easy to find a website where people describe their experiences. If you read the comments on this article you will see that the official story -- that side effects are mostly minor and last only a couple of days -- is not true for everyone.

I still have on and off nausea after 16 days. After reading these comments I am wondering if this will continue for months. When people complain about lasting side effects to their doctors, they are not believed. So these things don't get reported.

I'm sorry to hear that. You can report side effects to VAERS yourself though.

Another side effect apparently is the inability to get rid of the pacifier ...... I mean mask.
Exactly

Masks didn't save one American from dying/leaving their families.

my lasting side effect of the vaccine is that i am still alive enough to antagonize anti-vaxers and advocate for requiring the shot to work and travel.

I hope some of you will read some of these comments. I am reading through them and it's scary. Because most doctors don't believe their patients when they experience these lasting side effects, they don't get reported. It was hard to find a website like this where people share what actually happened. Usually all I could find is the same old official story.

my lasting side effect of the vaccine is that i am still alive enough to antagonize anti-vaxers and advocate for requiring the shot to work and travel.

Well I don't know the percentage, but from reading these comments I see that some people's lives are being destroyed by the experimental vaccines. It's obvious to me they aren't lying, especially since I haven't felt well since I got it 16 days ago.

For those of us who care about health and do all we can to stay healthy, this is extremely frustrating. We have lost control of our health. Especially if they force us to go through it all again every 6 months. I am used to feeling wonderful, not used to this ongoing sick feeling.

I hope some of you will read some of these comments. I am reading through them and it's scary. Because most doctors don't believe their patients when they experience these lasting side effects, they don't get reported. It was hard to find a website like this where people share what actually happened. Usually all I could find is the same old official story.

All joking aside. It's a drag to hear you're having side effects. In fairness, seems every ad on TV in the morning is some sort of medication with a benefit explained in 8 seconds, and the remaining 22 seconds is all on side effects

I'm holding off on the vaccine until the benefit for me outweighs potential cost.

Well I don't know the percentage, but from reading these comments I see that some people's lives are being destroyed by the experimental vaccines. It's obvious to me they aren't lying, especially since I haven't felt well since I got it 16 days ago.

For those of us who care about health and do all we can to stay healthy, this is extremely frustrating. We have lost control of our health. Especially if they force us to go through it all again every 6 months. I am used to feeling wonderful, not used to this ongoing sick feeling.
It only lasted for me about 36 hours, but you're the only other person I've heard mention nausea. When I have my second shot, I hope it's not worse. I'll be stocked up on pepto and dramamine.

Thanks for the thread, let me speak to a few of your concerns.
Some people are getting awful side effects from the vaccines
My antidotal experience and the absence of empirical evidence leads me to have confidence that this is not true.
I still have on and off nausea after 16 days. After reading these comments I am wondering if this will continue for months.
The more comments you read, the longer your perceived side effects will present. It could very well last for months.
If you read the comments on this article you will see that the official story -- that side effects are mostly minor and last only a couple of days -- is not true for everyone.
Assuming what people post is genuine and that the posts are more than manifestations of insecurities is not wise.

The other issues is that people absolutely cannot say there aren't significant and numerous side-effects. We do not have a proper system that tracks adverse vaccine reactions. The closest thing we have is VAERS, which is woefully underutilized and inaccurate.

I'm not saying that there are adverse reactions that reach levels that outweigh the benefits but the currently claims of little to no side effects just can't be supported.

I'm holding off on the vaccine until the benefit for me outweighs potential cost.

what are the potential costs that you perceive now that are holding you back?

You may want to talk with a nurse who has worked in an overwhelmed Covid ward about the vaccines about benefits and potential cost.

I know I did and was shook by her matter of fact yet immensely powerful endorsement of the vaccine given the dreadful potential cost.

Peace

I'm not saying that there are adverse reactions that reach levels that outweigh the benefits but the currently claims of little to no side effects just can't be supported.

and why do you feel this claim is unsupportable?

It only lasted for me about 36 hours, but you're the only other person I've heard mention nausea. When I have my second shot, I hope it's not worse. I'll be stocked up on pepto and dramamine.

Nausea is common, according to what I read so far. These are definitely not normal vaccines. It seems that they can cause ongoing inflammation that results it many kinds of symptoms ranging from unpleasant to life destroying. A lot of people can't function. I have been going on with life normally, even though I feel bad. But since reading these comments, I wonder if other symptoms will come along later. We have no way to predict what these vaccines might cause in various types of people. I have chronic Lyme disease, which rarely bothers me, but maybe my immune system has to work overtime to control it. And maybe it just can't deal with the trauma of a genetic vaccine.

What really sucks is that I was feeling so terrific before I got it. I have learned how to take care of my health and feel good and sleep well, and function and do my creative work. Feeling bad all the time makes life so much less fun and you get less accomplished.

Thanks for the thread, let me speak to a few of your concerns.

My antidotal experience and the absence of empirical evidence leads me to have confidence that this is not true.

The more comments you read, the longer your perceived side effects will present. It could very well last for months.

Assuming what people post is genuine and that the posts are more than manifestations of insecurities is not wise.

Right. Everything that disagrees with the official story must be a lie, or imagination. Only the official story is true, and Big Brother is infallible.

Nausea is common, according to what I read so far. These are definitely not normal vaccines. It seems that they can cause ongoing inflammation that results it many kinds of symptoms ranging from unpleasant to life destroying. A lot of people can't function. I have been going on with life normally, even though I feel bad. But since reading these comments, I wonder if other symptoms will come along later. We have no way to predict what these vaccines might cause in various types of people. I have chronic Lyme disease, which rarely bothers me, but maybe my immune system has to work overtime to control it. And maybe it just can't deal with the trauma of a genetic vaccine.

What really sucks is that I was feeling so terrific before I got it. I have learned how to take care of my health and feel good and sleep well, and function and do my creative work. Feeling bad all the time makes life so much less fun and you get less accomplished.
Maybe you should see your doctor about it. And do try ginger. Strong ginger tea and candied ginger both help some.

I literally said why but you clipped it out for some weird reason.

Wait, so you are submitting comments from miscellaneous people on the internet as justification for your claim?

It never occurred to me that was your evidence for such a bold assertion.

Maybe you should see your doctor about it. And do try ginger. Strong ginger tea and candied ginger both help some.

Doctors can't help with this because no one really understands how these vaccines can effect different people. I can get more information online than talking to some random doctor who might be convinced the vaccines don't cause any side effects at all.

I drink a lot of ginger tea. I also have to be extremely careful what I eat because anything spicy can trigger it. Or maybe other things, really hard to be sure.

Oh reading these comments is depressing. If you want to get depressed, or to just see some of what is really going on, I suggest reading some of them. There are hundreds of comments at this website.

Since I had no lasting side-effects, I have no direct knowledge. I would ask how the risk of lasting side effects of the vaccine compares to the risk of lasting side of effects of getting Covid yourself ... not to mention, spreading it to others. Seems like a pretty simple comparison IMHO.

Wait, so you are submitting comments from miscellaneous people on the internet as justification for your claim?

It never occurred to me that was your evidence for such a bold assertion.
If you don't know that there isn't an effective national tracking system for adverse reactions to vaccines that is not my fault. I provided the information required for you to look into it yourself. I'm not going to do all your work for you.

Right. Everything that disagrees with the official story must be a lie, or imagination. Only the official story is true, and Big Brother is infallible.

I am not much for conspiracy theories since I left college. I am more a science and numbers guy.

As I said, my antidotal evidence derived from the people I know who received the vaccine also supports what the studies show.

In fact, it seems the "possible side effect warnings" are exaggerated and are in large part responsible for the emerging accusations.

I am not much for conspiracy theories since I left college. I am more a science and numbers guy.

As I said, my antidotal evidence derived from the people I know who received the vaccine also supports what the studies show.

In fact, it seems the "possible side effect warnings" are exaggerated and are in large part responsible for the emerging accusations.
I suspect the people who refuse to vaccinate are less reacting to misinformation and more acting on a general worldview that distrusts science, learning, authority, and organized anything. The misinformation was inevitable since there is such a ready audience for it. As in, there was no chance some people wouldn't come up with anti-reality rationales to support the fertile audience of people who seek them.

Back
Top Bottom